Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~Birthday Bash~ Bonus Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:51 am
Do The Bump!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:51 am
BUMP =3 FOR PENGUINMON  

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:52 am
BUMP =3 FOR PENGUINMON  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:53 am
Do The Bump!
1 more it's yours!  

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:54 am
BUMP =3 FOR PENGUINMON  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:54 am
YOU WON JELLO!

woots!!

effin congrats mate!  

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:55 am
Hige your a good friend you help me bump this far and now I finished my quest because of you and windy thank you so much ='D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:57 am
BUMP =3 FOR PENGUINMON  

i3 tails Yagura

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 am
lol why you still bumping? XD

it's the 5th poster on page 20 and you did it already xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:10 am
felt like it hey pm me  

i3 tails Yagura

SkyCore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:20 am
Congrats to everyone!

I'm almost slightly disappointed that I won already, I had a really good idea for bonus digimon RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:43 am
=w= Yay for jello~  

Im Windspirit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:13 pm
Okay lets do this! I´ll fight Karatenmon!

Intro

Kaya stood still and stared at the bird digimon in front of her, his glowing red eyes shining in the half darkness like two blood red half moons underneath his purple helmet.
“So, you have come to fight me tamer”
It was not a question and she knew that so she stayed quiet. The anthro-crow stepped backwards, his wings fluttering briefly in the cold evening wind. The red haired girl could hear the bamboo creak underneath her bare feet as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. Karatenmon chucked cruelly, a cold hint of ice snaking its way into his otherwise sweet voice
“You sure girl, I don´t fight weaklings”
Kaya smiled, her amber eyes burning with an intensity almost matching the digimons
“I promise you that this will be a good fight Karatenmon”
The digimon smiled at her, his feathers lifted slightly as he straightened. There was a darkness in this digimon that Kaya had never seen before, she could imagine him on an battlefield, blood dripping from his claws. The girl trembled.
“Then chose your digimon tamer!”
Kaya nodded weakly, this was the hardest part, choosing the digimon who had to help her fight him. No matter who she chose that partner would end up getting hurt in the fight.

She turned around and walked away from the dark feathered digimon. Her steps carried her to the green grass next to the mat where her digimon partners were all sitting. The grass was still wet from this days rain and bad weather, it was cold but she forced herself not to shiver.
The female tamer kneeled down into the grass and instantly found herself with an armful of Patamon. The hamster like digimon was pressing his face into her chest, begging her not to fight. Tears were falling from the child digimons eyes, the sight made Kayas heart ache.
She embraced him, cooed into his ear sooth him
“It´s going to be okay Patamon, no way I’m letting him win, it’s going to be fine”
Patamons sky blue eyes stared up at her, the sadness and fear was very clear in them, but Kaya knew that this was something she had to do. Gomamon placed a flipper on her knee, smiling at her
“Kick his a** for meh right-o Kaya?”
The girl nodded before shifting her gaze towards her last partners
“Elecmon, Renamon, Gazimon”
They all looked at her expectantly
“I’m taking Renamon with me into the ring. She knows more about fighting than the rest of you”
The golden fox digimon merely nodded, her emotionless eyes revealing nothing. The others understood, they had already guessed that she would fight with Renamon at her side, the rest of them were not strong enough in their rookie forms.
Kaya placed Patamon on the ground next to Elecmon and watched the red thunder digimon press his face against the angel digimons shoulder to calm him. She took a deep breath and allowed herself to sit on her knees for a while longer, the sounds of the night reaching her ears and calming her rapidly beating heart down just a little. The sun was disappearing behind the horizon, only the torches scattered around the bamboo mat and the moon above provided them with the necessary light they needed for the battle.
“HEY HUMAN, I AM NOT WAITING FOREVER”
Kaya snorted and stood with the image of her digimons burned into her mind, she would win, if not for her own then for their sake. She walked towards the bamboo mat, skin seemingly glowing silver in the moonlight and with heavy footsteps that made the bamboo creak loudly. Renamon followed her tamer obediently. Her paws made no sound as they stepped onto the mat with feline grace and elegance her human tamer did not possess, Karatenmon appeared to be unimpressed
“Let’s get going already!”
The human held up a hand as if to pause the bird digimon. His red eyes glowed with anger at the interruption
“Karatenmon, let´s bet”
This seemed to shock the bird-like digimon. He tilted his head slightly to the left in confusion
“eh..what?”
Renamon stepped towards him. Her body blocking the bird digimons view of her tamer. The fox digimons eyes were hard as stone and cold as liquid snow when they met the glowing eyes of Karatenmon
“If we win you will come with us and join our team, no objections”

Karatenmons jaw dropped, he stood still for several long moments, dumbfounded.
Kaya cleared her throat loudly. It seemed to bring the bird digimons mind back into his body.
One of the male digimons clawed hands reached up to scratch his beak in thought
“And if I win?”
Kaya bit her lip hard enough to draw blood
“If..”
A deep breath
“If you win…”
The crow digimon waited impatiently
“Yes!?”
Kaya shook her head, NO! She could not do this, she had to…
Renamon interrupted before her tamer had the time to back out
“If you win you win me”
Karatenmon blinked, looked at Renamon and then smiled. His clawed bird feet clicked against the mat as he walked towards her.
“You?”
He was close enough to touch the fox digimon now, one of his hands stroked the fur on her chest
“Such a pretty little cherry flower, you´r willing to give yourself to me? Mind and body? Just like that?”
Renamons hand moved with such a speed and struck with such a force that he never saw it coming. The bird digimon stumbled backwards, one hand covering the angry red marks left from the females fingers on his cheek. Renamon stared at him with cold calculating eyes, her pride, power and strong will thick as steel in her soul. She digimon snorted
”Only if you win”
Karatenmon chuckled, giggled and then erupted into a loud laughter
“HAHAHAHA! You have yourself a deal kitten!”
Renamon swore that the “kitten” remark would earn him a very hard kick to his male pride.

Kaya stepped forwards, into the red circle so that she could stand alongside her digimon.
It seemed as if eternities passed before one word muttered by Karatenmon released hell on earth
“Lets begin!”

Battle

Kaya had no time to move at all, one moment she was standing next to Renamon inside the circle and the next she was kicked hard in the ribs. The shocked girl barely managed to stop her fall, she was mere inches from the circles outline. She cursed inwardly, rolling over because pure animalistic instinct told her to do so. That was all that saved her stomach from being torn open by Karatenmons sharp hind feet. She could hear the bamboo next to her fragile human body shatter into thousands upon thousands of small pieces. For a moment her eyes widened in fear, she saw the blood lust and battle ecstasy in the battle digimons eyes. The tamer held up and arm to protect her face when one of his arms took a swing at her head, luckily the fist never hit its intended target. Renamon launched from behind the bird digimon just in time to stop him. The two digimons fell onto the ground, clawing at each other like wild animals and even biting at the others limbs before they separated and stood. Renamon launched another attack as soon as her feet touched the ground but her kick to the crow digimons chest was blocked with ease.
Karatenmon grabbed the female digimons leg in the air and swung her around to throw her out of the circle.
Renamon hissed and spun around, lifting her free leg into the air and succeeded in kicking Karatenmon right in the side, causing the feathered digimon to cry out and drop her leg. The fox landed on the mat with a soft thud. Karatenmon was furious!
“ YOU b***h! BALLISTIC FEATHERS!!”
The fox digimon barely managed to shift her weight to get up just as the metallic feathers from Karatenmons wings hit the bamboo mat like tiny knives. Kaya sat still on the mat, cursing her own weakness. There was nothing she could do to help her digimon partner. No matter what she did she would just be in the way.

Renamon leaped into the air “Wisteria Punch”
The fox digimons hands and feet started glowing a ghastly blue before bursting into flames. Karatenmon reached down as if to draw his swords from his belt but was much too late to block the attack. A blue fist hit him in the face and made the world around him do a visual tilt-a-whirl. Renamon punched him once more, then kicked him in the stomach…
A mistake on her behalf..
Being a fighter Karatenmon didn’t even think or react himself, his body did it for him. When Renamons foot connected with his purple armor he spun and hit her hard in the side with one of his wings. Renamon went flying through the air, it was only her perfect balance that saved her from being throw out of the circle. She landed in the safety zone but was only inches away from the outline. Kaya gasped in shock when her oldest partner fell to her knees with a groan, the bird digimons attack had been very strong.
Karatenmon chuckled softly, staring at the kneeling form of Renamon with bloodlust in his eyes
“So fragile, fighting is not a sport for girls kitty”
God he should NOT have said that!
Renamon looked up as soon as the word “kitty” had left his beak and when it did she leaped forwards with startling speed and a cry of fury. The bird digimon stepped forwards to hit her…
Unfortunately he had forgotten one important thing, a certain human whom he happened to be only half a meter from. When he stepped forwards Kaya extended one of her legs..
It was a stupid mistake, Karatenmon stumbled and Renamons body smashed into his so hard that his chest armor cracked under the pressure. His body was hurled backwards. The crow digimon hit the ground with a pained caw and then lay still. Kaya and Renamon both watched him… from INSIDE the circle.
Karatenmon turned his head, stared at the ground under him.. grass..
“I…lost?”
His shoulders slumped, he could see darkness creeping in on him from the edges of his vision.
“Oh god, Karatenmon!”
The humans voice held a sharp hint of fear and shock. He felt warm hands on his face, human fingers pressed against his feathers soothingly. Renamon appeared in front of him, her eyes showing something… sadness? Why?
“You idiot”
Her voice was so cold..
The darkness filled his vision completely and he lost consciousness.

Ending

Kaya stroked Karatenmons feathered wings softly. His body was covered by a blue blanket that was much too small for his huge build but at least it managed to keep him warm.
Patamon crawled closer to them, he stared at the fighter digimon with wide eyes before shifting his gaze to Kaya “So.. is he one of us now?”
Kaya stared down at the bird digimons sleeping form, his eyes closed and his body relaxed in the pure bliss of slumber
“Yes Patamon, he is one of us now”

When Karatemon woke up he found himself completely surrounded with small rookie digimon. The human girl was laying across his chest along with Renamon who had her arms wound around his waist while she slept.. All the crow digimon could think was; “Damn”
And then he went back to sleep

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:48 pm
A purple humanoid/raven digimon stood on his mat with 1 sword in each hand,awaiting another challenger. He's in a Japanese open air Dojo. The walls ajjourned with the symbol of War, various weapons such as Katanas, Schimaters, Raiper, and other various weapons of and not Martial Arts. An assortment of digital monsters sit around him in Gi uniforms. A sliding woden door stood in front of all of them in the one room Dojo, All the digimon seemed to be rookie level in-fact, but a odd thing is that there were no humans....the raven/humannoid digimon stomped his foot on the new, fresh cut bamboo, a sound echoing through them that sound like a locusts' wing beats. He yells out "AH!! WHAT A FINE DAY!" Suddenly All the Digimon students there yell outloud "HAI SENSEI!! KARENTENMON!!!" The Digimon named Kanrentenmon laughs joyfully into the dojo's sky.....

In the enter of the town A green haired kid walked trough the town, ajjourned with a Green Visor, green shirt and some pants, with a Digi-watch to his left wrist. the town Seemed very Japanese...Not industrial but more something like out of a Naruto Manga. Out of nowhere a red fluffball appears on the kid's head.The red fluffball seems to be a little Baby Dragon by the name of Gigimon. The Gigimon speaks out ]"Hey Hurricane..Why are we here?...Plus where are we??..." The green haired kid named Hurricane spoke in reply. "Don't know..But..IT look's like were in the Leaf Village from Naruto ._. Crimson" The red fluffball replies as if his name was said "What's Naruto ._.?""It's a Manga from the Earth..""Ah...What's a manga..?" Hurricane chuckles and walks trough the town with hands in pockets....examining the various carts and food stands around town.

Back at Karetenmon's Dojo... The Scene there has changed....every Digimon there now seems to be not even there...but there champion/adults forms are... All The Digimon who disappeared to seem to have digivolved.. They all now stood in a huge red ring that circled the room. Karentenmon now stands in the middle of the circle as all the Digimon students surround him in the circle. Suddenly All the Digimon leap at Karentenmon , they overcome him and dog-pile on top of him. A Numemon stnds on top seeming triumphent. "Whoo!! I'm on to- Heyyy!! What's happening!!" Suddenly a huge white flash appears underneath the dog-pile of Digimon that laid on Karentenmon. Suddenly Every Digimon in that dog-pile seems to fly up down left right, sideways, upways, downway, rightways, and leftways and any other possible way you could think of. A Huge gush of purple wind flies around the room. Probrally the cause of the Digimon flying everywhere..even the poor Numemon who was on top no stood afloat in the air, he had enetered the atmosphere between Space and the Atmosphere. The Numemon crossed his arms and gave a pouted face. "Ah Crap...." Back down at the ground. Karentenmon stood there in stance with his right leg, stamped firmly to the ground to a little to the forward and to the right. His left leg was behind him, to the let a little and also stamped firmly on the ground. His arm ands hands cordinated in a way that both swords were behind him. but elbows pointed out towards him. He was in a crouching position was well with knees percisely bent. "WHIRLWIND SLASH!" The Karentenmon then moved in sync and now stood there in the center of the huge red ring and said "You must think Young pupils..Brain and Brawn together are your best weapons..."

Back at a certain street. Hurricane was now running crazy through the streets, green flames at his feet. With Crimson under his right arm. Running like hell his said "DAMNT CRIMSON! I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD STOP EATING EVERYTHING AROUND I CAN"T PAY!!" The Gigimon named Crimson Smiled happily with some meat and food coming out from his mouth. Behind the running Hurricane and Crimson was a raging BlackTyrannomon keeping right at here tails yelling "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE MAGOTS!!!Hurricane with Crimson under his arm hop over a huge Red Chrome Digizoid wall, Almost impossible for a human to jump. The BlackTyrannomon stomped is feet on the ground punching his arms and fists multiple times in the air. "COME BACK HERE!!!!" Hurricane now somwhat glide in the air and land softly for some reason on a feathery pilliow. With Visor now slanted revealing his blue eyes and Eyes spinning, as well as Crimson's, purple feathers now floating down to the ground. A groaning angry voice was talking "GET OFF ME YOU INNSOLENT LITTLE BRATS!!! Hurricane went unconsious as well as Crimson as the voice kept talking.

Almost moments later Hurricane and Crimson came to bound to a huge wooden post with the toughest rope anyone has ever seen. A Karetenmon stood in front of him with arms crossed, and a scowl that now human nor digimon would like. Hurricane mumbles something "Huhm..Wher'm Amm Im?
"
Somehow the Karentenmon understands him and says "In my Dojo you human PUNK!" Hurricane finally fully comes to to see what has become of him He aaso saw what has become of Crimson. Hurricane struggles a bit while asking anyone "HUH? Whre am I! Some one let me GO!""Hey you think I'll let you Go? When you've disrespected me in my own Dojo?" "I don't care..Let me GO!!" Hurricane struggled finally and the ropes broke loose. Hurricane now stood there prepared to fight if needed. But suddddenly KAretenmon stuttered and slowly staggered backward "How...Ho...HOW DID YOU ESCAPE THAT! IT WAS MADE OF CHROME DIGIZOID!!""oh it was...? IT seemed like a peice of string...." Hurricane saw that Crimson was stick attached the the wooden post. As Hurricane bends down to let him free Karentenmon fires a blast of Energy at Hurricane, almsot Hitting is nose. Hurricane now standing up. "Heh..You and your Friend don't leave untill I have a match with you..Rules are simple..exit the ring and you lose..any questions? NONE? LET"S START!" The Karentenmon gave a huge smirk.

Soon later Hurricane and the Karentenmon were Free, Crimson hopped from the side and cheered "Go Hurricane! Hurricane! Hurricane!" Hurricane chuckled as Crimson did this. Hurricane looked to Karentenmon and said "Who's the referre?" Suddenly a Taomon appears saying "I shall..." Hurricane took his fighting stance as Taomon yelled "HAI! FIGHT!" Hurricane and Karentenmon lunge at each other at the same time. Hurricane and KArentenmon punching each other with there right fists. Each one of them, getting hit and set spinning to the left or right. they spun and spun around the ring, like little tornados. They both kept spinning and spinning, suddenly there spinning formation was broken as Hurricane lunged at the Spinning Karentenmon with a fist of Digisoul punching him right in his beak indenting inside his mouth. Quickly the Karentenmon stop and stood there dizzy from the spinning and yelled out into the sky "YARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Karentenmon pulled heavily on his beak and pulled out of his own mouth, his beak no all bloody and broken. Hurricane smirked and said "Heh...You going to let me and my friend go now?" The Karentenmon nodded as he held his beak. Trying to hold back his tears, his knees wobble and falls to the floor, blood now covers his hands, the taste of blood and defeat and sorrow and shame was in his mouth. Only one thing was in Karntenmon's head. "ONE DAY! ONE DAY I SHALL DEFEAT MYSTERY TAMER!!!" As Hurricane stood at the door, with Crimson on his head he looked at the Karentenmon on the floor as his students come to his aid. "MASTER MASTER ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULENCE!" Hurricane said " You are a strong Digimon....Fight me again someday..." Hurricane threw a little blue orb at Karentenmon rolling right in front of his beak. Oddly Karentenmon ate the orb, his eyesight began to falter as he saw Hurricane began to leave, Hurricane getting smaller and smaller as he went into the distance. Karentenmon punched out his hand trying to grab something saying "I shall Tamer..I Shall......." Karentenmon went unconsious and everything around him seemed nothingless now...he was beaten..he was nothing... but he swore on his digi-core and his parent's 1's and 0's that he would someday have revenge......

(Well ignore the last one I did...I think me and Pummel might be the biggest competitors in this ._. )  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:33 pm
Muchomon: RPing (bonus digimon)
Details: Some strange noises are heard within the boundaries of the house of mirrors were Muchomon is station at. There are strange moans and groans heard within the house of mirrors, but everytime Muchomon goes in, there is nothing. At this point, Muchomon is terrorifed, and thinks she's going crazy! But more and more people are going in and none has gone out. Muchomon is filled with fear and she can't help herself. "Please help me...I hear these terrible noises from within the House of Mirrors. If you please would, can you search inside for me? I can't handle it anymore. The only thing I could give you on your search is this. The first person who went into the House of Mirrors was a Mummymon and for some reason, I never saw him leave. No one else has left either..." ONE DIGIMON ONLY PLEASE! Be creative and figure out what's going on.

Pyros went inside the house of mirrors making his way through accasionaly bumping into a mirror or two "I think I'm lost "He was now in the center of the building seemingly surrounded by mirrors on all sides. He heard a slightly muffled noise "I should follow that noise it might help me figure out what that Muchomon was talking about " following the noise he came a mirror with the end of a bandage hanging out from under it. "odd" he pulled on the bandage but it seemed that it was stuck. Pyros put one foot on the mirror for some support and it spun sending him into a new dimly lit area"Help we're trapped " A group of voices said. He followed the sound to a group of Digimon "so you're trapped here too"The Mummymon said with depressed and disappointed tone in his voice as he sighed. "No I'm her to find you all, and did you ever check your bandages "Pyros replied as he pointed down to the bandage trail leading back to the way they entered. The Mummymon was shocked because they had wasted most of the day roaming around looking for a way out while yelling for help and the way to the exit was attached to his leg. They left through the way they accidentally came through"thank you Sir for helping us" Mummymon said as they all left the House of mirriors  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff