Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
But Baby It's Cold Outside! Art has been posted! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rockaholics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 pm
Haha!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 pm
Haha Bump!  

rockaholics

rockaholics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm
Haha Bump!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:48 pm
Haha Bump!  

rockaholics

Eresfds

User ImageUser Image
Mwhahahahahaha!User Image
User Image  
haha bump  

Sensei_Zero

rockaholics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:49 pm
Haha Bump!  
User ImageUser Image
I WIN!User Image
User Image  

Eresfds

Sensei_Zero

my comp lagg the hell put of me congratz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 pm
good game all  

Eresfds

Eresfds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:52 pm
so now what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:48 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Frigimon rp

Toan and Astamon appeared in the front of the cave "This the place?" Astamon asked. Toan nodded "This is where snow Agumon said Frigimon was last seen, let go". Toan and Astamon head toward into the cave which was made completely of ice. The two continue walking down the cave while Toan keep cursing for falling down cause of the slippery floor before they heard a noise behind them. Toan and Astamon turn around expecting to see a surprise attack but saw instead Snow agumon. "What are you doing here kid?" Astamon asked. Snowargumon puff up his chest pretending to act brave "He is my dad! im suppose to be helping him not some stranger!" Astamon sigh "Go home kid your gonna get hurt and get in the way" "I'm going! this is m-" Before snowAgumon can finish his sentence Toan sigh and said "Fine, but if you get hurt it be your fault not ours" Astamon try to argue but Toan silence it with a look. Snow agumon nodded and join the two as they walked down the cave. after a few min. they heard arguing close by. it was a group of Hyogamon trying to decided who get a right to defeat frigimon who was surrounded by hyogamon. "Da-" Snow Agumon yelled until Toan cover his mouth to silence him. "Shhhh, Astamon you go and distract the hyogamon me and Snowagumon will try to get Frigimon to safty" Astamon nodded and step forward as Toan and Snow argumon hide behind a few icicle. "I should i capture him!" Yelled one of them "But i saw him first!" Yelled another "How about we let him go and i knock you all out" Astamon yelled behind them. They all spun around and saw him "Get him!" Barked the leader as most of them charge forward. "Throwing ice!" They yelled as they threw icicles at Astamon. Astamon reveal his gun Auroramon and fired it "Hell fire!" The bullets acted like they had a mine of their own and shatte rthe icicle and fired at the hyogamon. While the battle was raging Toan and Snowagumon sneak to the back and saw the Frigimon hurt and beaten. "Dad!" snowagumon yelled before Toan could quite him. It was too late a few Hyogamon had notice them. They turn to charge after them. Astamon try to charge forward to help Toan but was blocked by a row of Hyogamon "Toan! Get out of my way hellfire!" But he would never make it in time. Toan had left his weapon behind and snowagumon was to weak to fight them all. Two Hyagomon jump into the air and was about to strike with their club when they were struck down by blast of snow "Absolute Zero punch!" Frigimon had heard his son and would never allow his son to be in danger. as the other Hyogamon staggered for a moment stunned it gave Astamon more then enough time to knock most of them out making a trail for the group to escape. "Dad let go!" Snowagumon said as he and Toan help carried the frigimon toward the exit with Astamon behind them. The remaining Hyogamon began shattering the cave with their club trying to calpse the entrance. We Got to hurry. They almost made it to the exist when a huge icicle felled down toward them. Frigimon push Toan and Snowagumon out of the way and grab hold of the Icicle with both his hand. The icicle was about his size and twice as sharp. With the remain of his strenght he toss the icicle at the hyogamon slamming into them. As they made it out the cave Frigimon calpse to the ground from exhausten. "Dad!" Snowagumon yelled. Frigimon gave a small laugh "How was the Adventure my son?" he asked. Snowagumon ran over and hugged his dad as Frigimon got up again. He turn toward Toan and Astamon "Thank you for rescuing me, and thank you for protecting my son" He said. Toan only nodded "A Boy need his father,we were glad to help"

The longest story i have ever type and in the middle of the night too i better win this xD

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:43 am
Awe, I always come out late. I wanna win a digimon!! But I suck at RPING.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:31 am

*twitch*

*twitch twitch*

I wanna know who won the RP sections... v_v  

iDragow

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:33 am
It's been one day.. we have to wait a little longer..  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff