Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
But Baby It's Cold Outside! Art has been posted! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 am
cry crying Can I post for the Frigimon event as well, or no?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:43 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i dont think anyone else posted for the frigimon only me! yay!

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 am
flame_leopard
cry crying Can I post for the Frigimon event as well, or no?

Yes you can.. and no toan other people posted for frigimon..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

damn really? oh well....

shadow toan

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:59 am
twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:54 am
Can you like, hold you horses I´ll send the Lopmon-terriermon rp either tonight or tomorrow I already wrote it but I haven't spell checked it yet sweatdrop  

Little Pinch of Ginger

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 am

ah good i was scared for a moment you do the frigimon one, i wouldve drop out if you did xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:10 am
Pummel_musss
Can you like, hold you horses I´ll send the Lopmon-terriermon rp either tonight or tomorrow I already wrote it but I haven't spell checked it yet sweatdrop

Don't tell me to hold my horses.. I can let my horses run free if I want..
Anyway it's a rp contest not a term paper as long as you have an average spelling ability I'm not going to count it against you..  

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:20 am
Alright pummel I'll give you till tonight otherwise I'm calling the ball throw..
I want to get the bonus done eventually

For the frigimon Rp:
I anounce the winner is Kenshin Yuki!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:30 am
...! Really!? YAY!! Thank you for choosing me Link. whee  

Kenshin Yuki

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:35 am
Looks at watch..
One more hour to enter the terriermon/lopmon ballthrow otherwise I'm calling it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:54 am
The snow was still falling from the heavens above like it had done for several hours or so, nothing but gentle white snow angels, seemingly harmless and with a round, fragile frame around its core of ice. The figure sitting on a cliff sprouting from the mountainside stared up at the falling snow with curious blue child eye glittering almost as much as the falling flakes of ice. A soft paw reached up towards the heavens, batting at the fallen snow angels as they fell towards him, glowing in an angelic white color in the light from the fading light of the sun. The small shards of snow felt cool against his heated skin as they soaked through his matted grey fur, he held the paw to his face to see the fallen flakes but they had already melted and disappeared, it was almost as if they had never truly been there at all. He felt one of the tiny angels hit his nose and started cross eyes at the tiny piece of snow whilst he tried to reach it with his pink cat like tongue, the end result being that the flake melted in his mouth, he was disappointed to find that it had no taste, almost like water.. But then again, wasn’t snow kinda like water?
The small form leaned over and jumped down from the small cliff and landed in the snow under him, it felt squishy and funny, so unlike the soft jungle grass he was used too. The small form moved across the snow towards a human kneeling next to a fish wagon that had been knocked over by the storm, dead fish had been spread all over the area near the cart. The owner, a small Penguimon was now trying with no success to keep away the Gomamons who all seemed to want a taste of the goodies. The figure halted and stood for a moment, doing nothing but watching the human pick up the dead fish and throw them into a basket placed near the cart. The figure took a deep breath and moved closer
“Mommy?”
Embarrassed was not big enough a word in that second.
Bearmon flinched and immediately flung a paw up to cover his mouth in regret, he watched his tamers back with worry evident in the way he looked at her and the way his chest started rising and falling with an ever greater speed, but it seemed that his tamer had not heard the slip of his tongue. The rookie digimon cursed inwardly using words a child digimons should definitely not know and felt the fierce blush blooming on his cheeks. The small rookie digimon cleared his throat awkwardly and tried again to get his tamers attention
“Ehm.. Kaya?”
This time his tamer did turn around and looked down at her digimon with warm amber eyes, her loving gaze send a shiver down the bear digimons spine. The rookie suddenly found his own feet incredibly interesting, he looked down as if they had the writing of an ancient scroll plastered all over them but no, it was just fur.
Kaya had actually heard her digimon the first time he addressed her but it was not that rare that one of her digimons accidently called her by the name of their mother or just mother, not the ones who had had real parents anyway.
“Yes Bearmon?”
The Penguinmon Kaya had been helping squeaked in irritation at the interruption and continued on rebuilding his fish booth while he chased away the Gomamons who seemed to be etching closer and closer to the defenseless fish, like cats to a bowl of cream. Bearmon nudged some of the snow at his feet with his big toe and then looked up shyly, Kaya once more found herself amazed at the childlike innocence so much like Patamons that lingered in those eyes even though Bearmon had had such a tough life, abandoned by his parents when he was still nothing but a sweet little Wanyamon. She had made Bearmon tell her everything about his life and over and over again she had to ask herself how he had survived.
Bearmon was born due to a mistake in a middle class village near Silvericke Lake. His mother was a wandering Youkomon who worked for the Dark Lords and was feared by champion and ultimate digimons alike throughout the country. Bearmons father was a Weregarurumon and also the lead protector of the Village, a strong and powerful mon with a lust for blood and fighting. The two digimons eventually met and it was on the battlefield, covered in bruises and blood, that they fell in love.
Youkomons and Weregarurumons relationship was to be kept a secret right from the start, for no digimon would accept their union should they ever find out about it..
Everything was fine for a while, that was, until the day Youkomon found out that her data had changed.
She was carrying a second string of data in her own, a new life created outside the Digitama Kindergarten, a new precious life growing inside of her, slowly gaining strength and growing securely supported by her data files.
She was pregnant.
Youkomon knew how much Weregarurumon would hate being a father so she kept the child a secret and continued their relationship, not letting one word about the pregnancy slip, until the day the data string separated itself from her own and became a newborn Wanyamon, cold and shivering on the ground.
The first thing Wanyamon saw in this world was his mother staring down at him with cold disgusted eyes, The first thing he heard was his daddy’s enraged voice yelling at his mother, the first thing he felt was pain when he saw his mother turn around and leave…
She never came back again..

Weregarurumon left Wanyamon in the woods but the small furry cat like digimon managed to make his way to the nearby lake village, when he was there it was easy for the other digimons to recognize the data in him that carried a copy of half his father digi-code and they immediately gathered to celebrate the unexpected birth of their best warrior’s son.
Weregarurumon however surprised everyone at the celebration when he disowned his own child and told everyone that he would never accept an evil witch digimons mistake as his son, then Weregarurumon left as well and just like his secret lover he never returned either.

Wanyamon instantly became a problem in the village, some people hated him for what he had caused and for what he was, others felt only sympathy for the crying child who had lost his parents before he even knew them.

The villagers did accept the child digimon after a while, some even offered him food and shelter when he needed it, but he had no family and no one wanted to take in the “demon child”

On the day of his first digivolution everyone was surprised when they saw that instead of a Gabumon or Renamon he transformed into a Bearmon. The village magician announced that none of the bad blood from his mother had been passed on to her child, this announcement made the Village leaders decide that it would be best if Bearmon was adopted, soon after he was given to a Grizzlymon who lived in the village.
Despite having a new fake “big brother” Bearmon still had no family, seeing as Grizzlymon was never home, the much larger bear Digimon was always out fighting new enemies in a quest to become stronger.
Being lonely and miserable Bearmon started training and it did not take long before he became stronger than any other rookie digimon in the village, causing him to become rather popular all of a sudden, strength was power and Bearmon soaked up the power like a sponge would water.
He turned into a bully, taunting others helped him forget about his own problems and his own fears and helped him create a mask he could hide behind when life got too much for his fragile inner self.
The bear cub digimon spend many nights crying, sometimes calling for a mother, father and family he would never have until the sun would rise in the horizon and he hid the pain until the next cold and lonely night. As time passed by and seasons changed Bearmon hardened until his outlook appearance was as impenetrable as a diamond, his soul however still wept when nightfall arrived.
This continued until a digimon tamer who offered the village help with the rebuilding of their village after a hurricane had torn it apart, came into his life. The girl was a mystery in herself, she held the crest of darkness and of love, two things that did not belong together even in Bearmon´s twisted world. She was a hard worker and had strong digimon, there was only one thing that pissed Bearmon off and that was how well she worked together with her digimons, she and her digimon partners shared a bond he had longed for ever since his birth, his heart ached at the sight of something so pure that he had never been allowed to have and it enraged him as well as hurt him to the core of his soul. Bearmon then did what he had been so good at doing for a long, long time; He started bullying the girl and her digimons.
At first it had no effect what so ever, yes he could see how the girls digimons scowled at him but none of them acted on their anger.. at least not until Bearmon did something unforgiveable..
Patamon, the tamers youngest partner and the most child-like of their “family” started admiring him, believing that he was just as tough and smart as he sounded and seemed which made the Patamon ask him to teach HIM how to be just as tough and smart. Bearmon had never been as angry in his entire life, this digimon was loved and adored by his family and he wanted to learn how to be BEARMON! The bear cub saw red and pushed the child digimon so that he fell over and hurt himself, resulting in tears from the child and a mocking laughter from the bear cub, a fake laughter to cover the regret. Elecmon, one of the human girls digimons, attacked Bearmon, challenged him to a duel so that they could see who was the toughest and best rookie, Bearmon accepted.
The fight however ended rather abruptly when the electric digimon shoved Bearmon into the lake and dived in to hold him against the muddy bottom, Elecmon, being the rookie form of Myotismon, was a vampire digimon and did not need to breath, something Bearmon should have figured out before he accepted the fight next to the lake. The darkness closed in on the bear digimon, smothered him, made him cry out in fear just before he faded into unconsciousness.
When Bearmon woke up again it was to the sight of the girl sitting next to his bed, watching him, caring for him. They talked, oh how they talked, he tried to make her go away several times, hurting her with words so that she would not see how weak he was behind the diamond surface..
The girl was very special..
At the end of the night he sat in her lap and cried, tears falling from his shut eyes while he called out for his mother. Kaya sat with him the entire time, murmuring soft words into his furry ears and rocking him back and forth like a baby digimon until sunrise, to both their surprise Kaya’s digi-crests started glowing when the sun hit them both, there was no question.. Bearmon was her partner.
Bearmon left the village and just like his parents he never retuned either

Kaya snapped back to the present at once when one of the Gomamons smacked into her butt and made her fall over into the snow. The girl glared at the seal digimon who yelled and apology and continued his search for fish in the snow. The holder of Darkness sat up and sighed, then turned her eyes back to Bearmon who was clearly trying to hold back his laughter. Kaya huffed in mock annoyance and triend getting all the white snow out of her hear
“C-can we..”
Kaya tilted her head in confusion as she heard her digimon stutter, what was he so nervous about?
“Can we what Bearmon?”
The rookie digimon looked up at her and then down again as if he was afraid that she might hit him, the sight made Kaya sad. The girl walked over to her digimon and crouched down in front of him, her left hand reached out and touched his shoulder, offering comfort
“Come on honey-bear, what is it?”
Bearmon flinched at the nickname and he was incredibly thankful that he was covered in fur seeing as he was deep red all over at the moment
“Can we go play ball toss?”
Kaya blinked, that was DEFINETLY not what she had been expecting
“Why?”
Bearmon looked down again and started studying his feet with renewed interest. His grey fur seemed so very dark when he compared it to the cold white snow under his feet
“There is this plushie..”
Kaya snickered softly before she turned her head to look over at the ball booth where two rabbit like digimons were handing out balls to tamers and digimons in exchange for digi-dollars, she looked back at Bearmon who was now busy eyeing one of the plushies on display as prizes, she followed his gaze and was close to laughter when her eyes locked on a fluffy Gatomon plushie
“You want the kitty?”
Bearmon mm-hmmed and a small smile graced his lips- Kaya got up and clapped her hands together, startling the Penguinmon who promptly dropped the fish he had just picked up from the ground, the bird cursed in three different languages as the fish was picked up by a Gomamon who turned around and ran away with his prey. Kaya turned towards the ball booth with an evil grin¨
“Lets play some ball!”

Kaya finally arrived at the booth after waiting in line for what seemed like forever, she placed 3 digi-dollars on the table with a smile
“3 balls please”
It was the brown digimon, Lopmon, who took the money and handed over the three bright red balls with a smile
“Here you go miss I hope you win!”
Kaya nodded, thanked the rabbit and took aim, the goal in the game was to throw one of the three red rubber balls through a black metal ring attached to the booths sealing, piece of cake, she could do this in her sleep.
“Okay, ready?”
The two rabbit digimons nodded and both gave her the thumbs up, they squealed “Yup, ready!” at the same time..
God they were ADORABLE
“Here we go!”
Kaya took aim and then threw the ball towards the ring, it was a perfect shot and the ball was mere inches from going right through, the Gatomon plushie was definitely he…
“WHAT!”
Kaya stood, frozen like a statue and gaping at the red rubber ball now lying harmlessly on the floor, wondering how the Lucemon the ball could have turned left at the last possible moment, she was so sure that it had been a perfect shot, she had been so sure that it would have gone through the hoop.
Lopmon and Terriermon both awwwed along with the crowd surrounding the booth, the two rookies looked like two very sad puppies and they immediately apologized to Kaya and told her they hoped she got the next one through the hoop…
Evil DEMON puppies..
Both Kaya and Bearmon could see that something was wrong after the second shot, the ball had been heading straight for the hoop but like the first time it had “leaped” sideways at the last possible moment as if some invisible cat digimon had batted the ball away with a giant paw.
“Kaya?”
Bearmon tugged at his tamers pant leg
“I’m pretty sure that the ball isn’t supposed to do that”
“I know Bearmon, this entire thing smells fishy to me”

Penguimon ran past the booth somewhere in the background, chasing a grinning Gomamon who had his mouth stuffed with fish

Kaya picked up the last ball, she brought her hands to her face and huffed hot air across her knuckles to bring life into her cold, numb fingers. She took a deep breath and aimed again, but this time she kept her eyes on the two rabbit digimons, their black eyes showed nothing, but after spending so much time around Elecmon it was easy to know that the two rookies were up to something. She threw the ring again and could feel how every single human and digimon behind her held their breaths…
The ring was right in front of the hoop and Bearmon raised his hand to his mouth, eyes wide with excitement, the ball seemed to head straight towards the hoop in a straight line, it would surely go through this time! Kaya looked at the two rabbits, a Biyomon squeaked somewhere behind her, time itself seemed to slow down, she could hear every heartbeat, could feel the pressure of several eyes all on her and the ball she had thrown, would she be the first one today to get a ball through the hoop?
It seemed that the red rubber ball would go through with no problems, the digimons behind her started cheering, then..
-there-
Lopmons left ear moved, it seemed almost unintentional, but it moved up and down, and she could feel the gush of air as it passed her and then..
The ball turned left once more and the digimons all sighed in disappointment, Bearmons shoulders slumped
“Oh… It´s okay Kaya, you almost had it”
The girl heard the fury in her digimons voice, oh yes, Bearmon had seen it as well, but it seemed that they were the only ones who had figured it out yet
But Kaya didn’t hear him at all, she leaned in over the counter with a smile that spoke of death and eyes blazing with the power of hellfire, those cheating little furry long-eared bastards..
“I´m not done yet!”
She reached into her pockets and smacked another three digidollars onto the counter
“I’m not giving up that easily!”
The crowd behind her started clapping, Bearmon lit up like a candle in a dark room
“All right! You go girl!”
Lopmon nodded with a weak smile that seemed a little nervous as he reached for the ball basket and put it on the counter
“Here you go”
Kaya nodded her thanks, took aim.. then..
Bearmon raised one big paw into the air
“Oh, wait a minute, can I ask you guys something”
The two rabbit digimons flinched but recovered quickly
“Yes?”
“Yes?”
Kaya grinned
“Woopla!”
The two rabbit digimons had no time to move or do anything as the first ball was thrown through the hoop, they had been totally distracted by Bearmon. Kaya snickered evilly
“Oh, guess that´s one down and two to go”
The two rookies looked speechless, and while they were paralyzed in shock Kaya threw yet another ball, when Lopmon tried blowing it away it was already too late, the crowd behind the red-haired tamer roared
“Last ball, you rabbits ready?”
The two rookies nodded with fierce icy eyes locked on the tamer
“Okay here we go..”
Kaya made a motion towards the hoops and Lopmon immediately moved his ears but unfortunately Kaya knew that and threw the ball much too far to the right on purpose..
The ball went straight through the hoop.
There was only silence..
Then..
“You won?”
And hundreds of voices all started cheering at once, whistling, clapping, applauding. Kaya felt cold skin against her waist as a young Frigimon wrapped a hand around her slender form and lifted her onto his shoulder, there was applause from all over the fair, Penguinmons and Gomamons flapped their flippers, the sound was overwhelming as was the volume of the whistles. The fisher cart Penguimon tackled the fish stealing Gomamon to the ground but no one noticed. Kaya smiled down at the too pouting rabbits digimons with a grin
“The Gatomon plushie please?”
Lopmon frowned at his brother who shrugged in defeat and jumped towards the prize display to get the cat plushie, he then jumped onto the counter and handed over the plushie to its new owner, Bearmon was –glowing-, eyes shimmering with unshed tears as he grabbed the teddy and clutched it to his chest.
Kaya stayed behind when the rest of the digimons left the fair, when two familiar rabbits rookies left as well Kaya walked towards them with the air of an angry mother that made the low level digimons flinch..
She was gonna show those two what it meant to cheat ones customers.
The giant bear digimon behind her growled threateningly and raised itself onto its hind legs with a snarl.
The twins turned to each other and embraced whilst staring at the Grizzlymon with fear in their pitch black doll eyes. Kaya smirked
“That little trick in your boot was very cute”
The human kneeled down so that she could look the two digimons directly in the eyes
“I think we need to talk a little in private about cheating…”

The end  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:55 am
Wooo! I made it!! -drops dead-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 pm
Bonus is now open..  

ilinkzeldi

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:43 pm
Can I try for the bonus too?