Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Who Ya Gonna Call? Art's all up! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:58 pm
User Image

would that be good enough?

(that's not on my accout mine is messed up...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:01 am
lol now only u could win X_X  

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 am
I'll drop him a line later and see what he can do. In the mean time I think I've come up with a plan for you to get Omnimon by yourself. If you were to DeDigivolve Soulmon he will become one of seven rookies. If you get Keramon, Shamanmon, or DemiDevimon use the Digiegg of darkness to make them become Garurumon and then Digivolve him to MetalGarurumon and combine him with the WarGreymon you can get from the Agumon you won and Vwala! If you get Dracomon when you Dedigivolve Digivolve him regularly into Sangloupmon then DigiEgg of Darkness into WereGarurumon, then Digivolve into MetalGarurumon and finish the same way. The reason I suggest this over mutating is because this leaves your mutate option open to use at a later date.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 am
Rasphere
User Image

would that be good enough?

(that's not on my accout mine is messed up...)

It's a picture not a sprite, the guild preferes the sprites because they are easier to work with. I don't mean to shoot you down, but I'm trying to think of this from every angle so I can be sure we get what we want.  

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 am
cna't i use the mutant option once per digimon? but isn't the darkegg one time only? idk but i don't really ocotomon or his rookie so i'm changin him once someone gets my fujitsumon from the unknow shop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:08 am
true lol it's kewl i'm just not sure how to gets sprites w/o making them ourselves...lol which is impossible for me to b/c i have nothing to it w/ lol  

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:18 am
I can respect that. Yes while Mutant and Digiegg of Darkness are both once per Digimon there is an important distinction to be made between them.

Digiegg of Darkness allows you to Digivolve your Digimon one level and choose the outcome from all of the "unexpected" options.

Mutanting allows you to change your digimon into any normal or limited digimon of that same level.

What's important to see here is once you have Omnimon you wont be able to use the Digiegg of Darkness, but you will be able to use the Mutation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:29 am
hmm true. IDK..i think i found a promising site that makes sprites...it's just sorta confusing lol. i'll leave a link for it but this is porably my last reply for tonight. lol

in advertisement forum would probably be the best place to post the link..i dont wnana get in trouble...  

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 am
Alright I'll check in a second. See you around, and thanks again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:09 am
w00t! I'll claim my digi, please! blaugh  

iDragow

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:20 am
The Digital Typhoon
I can respect that. Yes while Mutant and Digiegg of Darkness are both once per Digimon there is an important distinction to be made between them.

Digiegg of Darkness allows you to Digivolve your Digimon one level and choose the outcome from all of the "unexpected" options.

Mutanting allows you to change your digimon into any normal or limited digimon of that same level.

What's important to see here is once you have Omnimon you wont be able to use the Digiegg of Darkness, but you will be able to use the Mutation.

You are wrong on mutating. Mutating only lets you go to nomal digimon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:23 am
Rasphere
ask friends? like wardigman? i know he's made gallanmon X sprite...or sometinhg close to it....there's allot of digimon the guild dont have that i want sad lol but i have no talent concerning this stuff X_X

Sprites take a while to make and we actually have most digimon here. Only a couple rejects with no sprites XD So then someone has to make one.

Don't look at me, I cant do that for my life, look at Flame (Dragow)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 am
Ghost 5: Rp

Demi Devimon has been taken from his home, swooped away by a group of Bakemon at night. No one notices things like this, given the bed and cruel manner DemiDevimon dealt with things, many say that he deserved to have been taken. However, D has a better way to solve this problem.

D was walking in the park one day, as a Lady Devimon approached him. "Hello, Tamer. Please help me, my child is lost. Those Bakemon took my precious Demi Devimon into their haunted home down the street. They came at night... but I... I was not able to stop them!" Lady Devimon explained to D, as she started to break out in tears. She seemed to have been innocent, and not even wanting to have the evil form she was in.

That was what D could tell just by looking at the Digimon. "I shall help you, Lady Devimon. Please, save your tears for the reunion that you and Demi Devimon will have," D reassured the Digimon, as Lady Devimon nodded to his words. Lady Devimon gave D directions to the Bakemon's haunted home.

D made his way to the house, as he stood at the doorway. D was about to knock on the door, as it creaked open, revealing the dimly lit interrior. Stealthily, he crossed the hallways, trying to listen if he could hear Demi Devimon's voice. To no avail, he continued walking up the stairs, to the second floor. Two Bakemon were floating about, and seemed that they were keeping guard for the stairs which lead to the third floor. D then decided to look around in some of the rooms, if there was anything to distract the Bakemon, while he could enter the stair way, and hopefully find Demi Devimon.
D had entered a bedroom, and saw a picture of Demi Devimon and Lady Devimon together smiling, as Devimon was holding a Myotismon keychain, as well as a mini-flashlight, a small hand mirror, and a keychain, which looked like a Myotismon. D took the four objects, and then thought strategically. A ghost type Digimon would most likely be afraid of the light, so this flashlight could help me, and the mirror would help in amplifying, he thought to himself, as he acted upon those very thoughts. D immediately threw the mirror to a wall, adjacent of the stairway, so that it would land safely in one piece in a specific angle, as he kept the flashlight at an angle facing the mirror. The mirror reflected the flashlight's beam, sending light all over, scaring the Bakemon away. D ran up the stairs, unseen by the fleeing Bakemon, to find Demi Devimon. However, there was something waiting for him.

A group of about forty Bakemon were floating in a room, awaiting to attack D, as he saw one Digimon which stood out, however, it was not Demi Devimon; it was a Devimon. "Devimon, were you a Demi Devimon when these Bakemon took you away from your home?" D asked to confirm the Digimon's identity.

"I... am... Devimon! Attack... my minions... attack!" replied the Devimon, seeming to be under a spell. D had then noticed something different about the Devimon: There was a hat on its head.

After seeing what happened to Demi Devimon, he could only imagine what the Bakemon wanted: A leader. Who else better to lead a group of evil Virus Digimon who haunt the neighbourhood than the neighbourhood bully. D then remembered what Lady Devimon had said, "After his 'father', Myotismon had disappeared, he said that he had to show how evil he is, to make his 'father' proud. I tried to tell him, that his 'father' was a good Digimon, and never commited any evil crimes, but something persuaded Demi Devimon to think otherwise." D deduced that it could have been the hat of the Soulmon which was controlling Demi Devimon in its now Devimon state, however, Demi Devimon's mother would have surely noticed.

The Bakemon were about to send an attack towards D, as his Guilmon took form from D's Digivice, and Digivolved into Growlmon, taking out four Bakemon with two of its "Dragon Slash!" leaving about thirty six more Bakemon left. "Pyro Blaster!" Growlmon exclaimed, taking out another ten, leaving them with about twenty six left. D and Growlmon easily dodged the attacks, as they all were out of range. D saw that Devimon was fighting with the hat, as it pulled the hat off, as the Soulmon was removed, as it was turned into data after fighting with Devimon's will. Growlmon then absorbed all of the other Digimon's data, as it fired a super powere "Pyro Blaster!" decimating the rest of the Bakemon, as it also absorbed their data.

"I... I am Demi Devimon! What happened to me?" Devimon shouted, looking at its new state. "Have I... Digivolved?" it asked, as it then quickly searched the area, only to find remaining Bakemon Digi-Eggs. "Where is 'father'?" it asked.

D had understood what had happened, and gave Devimon the Myotismon keychain. "Here he is. May I ask you, has your 'father' been in a battle with a Piedmon?" D asked, as he handed the keychain. The Devimon nodded, to prove that D's theory was correct. "I could help you," D said, as he returned Growlmon, who had De-Digivolved back into Guilmon, and brought out Piedmon from his Digivice.

"Why hello there," Piedmon said, as it saw the Myotismon keychain. "My, my. What do we have here? That other Piedmon must have put a spell on this so that whatever he programmed the keychain would say would be the opposite of what the Myotismon would say. It will not be hard at all to fix this!" it said, as it snapped his fingers, and the Myotismon replaced the keychain. "There you go," Piedmon said with a smile, and jumped back into D's Digivice.

"'Father'!" exclaimed Devimon.

"'Son'!" exclaimed Myotismon, returning the happiness that they shared in the moment. "My, you have grown," Myotismon said with a smile.

A Bakemon entered from downstairs, and said, "We needed a leader... could you please help us?"

"'Father', I have tarnished our 'family's' good name by being a bully, what that evil Piedmon had programmed you to say. I shall become their leader, and lead our way to redemption, to help the Digital World! I shall stay with my 'parents' for now, but when I am able to, I shall help," Devimon said to the Bakemon, and Myotismon.

"'Son', I am very proud of you. We should be getting home. I have not seen your 'mother' for sometime," Devimon said, as the 'father and son' Digimon and D made their way out of the house.

"Thank you very much, Tamer D," the two Digimon said together after they talked to D.

"I almost forgot," D said, as he remembered of the picture he had taken from the bedroom, and gave it to Devimon. He saw that now, the picture of the Myotismon keychain was replaced by Myotismon standing behind Demi Devimon in the picture, smiling.

The End

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:28 am
RP:

Demidevimon was stolen,kidnapped some might say,by bakemon!Now,some found him to be a bully and left him there,actually being lower than him.No one cared,they say he deserved it.But did he really?

Bam was walking along the street when he saw a Ladydevimon sobbing and a devimon comforting her.He walked up to them "Why is your wife crying?"He asked devimon."My wife and i are very sad.Our dear little Demidevimon was diginapped!Whisked away into the night!" He gasped "That's..That's...Terrible." Devimon nodded sadly and it seemed right now,they weren't evil,cruel digimon.They were simply parents,crying for their lost child."We'll find him!"The ladydevimon looked up,as if hearing him for the first time."R..really?" He nodded firmly.

The devimon and his wife took them to the haunted mansion "We are scared to go any further.You are on your own now."He took a step forward and glanced back at them.He then started walking along,The mansion looming over him,and the old gravel perishing into dust as he stepped on it.He reached the house and his heart thumped louder and louder,he put a hand over his chest,scared it would alert the bakemon.He was about to push the rotting door open when it swung open wiht a creak.He walked into the foyer,No light at all.He fumbled a torch out of his pocket and dropped it,picking it up quickly and shining it up.It revealed a ghostly face and Bam almost screamed.But then he realized it was a bakemon.He put his torch on the wider setting and it revealed more than 50 bakemon.And 10 soulmon.And,there,chained to a wall was demidevimon "Let me GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!LEMME GO!"He screamed.A bakemon used zombie claw on him to shut him up.This only made things worse,demidevimon got so angry that he warp digivolved into myotismon."Now i have the power!Crimson lightning!"He screeched.This hit many of the bakemon and made the soulmon angry,they digivolved into a phantomon together.This phantomon used his chain to wrap myotismon up and corrupt him.His eyes glew red and he flew at Bam.He just jumped out the way."Go!Vee!"Ulforceveedramon shot out of his didivice "Ha!Ulforce saber!"He tried to attack phantomon,but the bakemon pushed him out the way and he slashed through them.He tried again,but to no avail.This time he tried to attack the bakemon and destroyed them.But more just kept coming,until he was drowned in them."RAY-OF-VICTORYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"A beam of light shot through the pile of bakemon,destroying them all.He then proceeded to use this to break the chain and destroy Phantomon.Myotismon Was free "I am free!I cannot believe what i have done.I shall become a better person!"Bam took him back to his parents and the whole family reunion thing happened.I'm not gonna go into that.To much sniveling.But there you go.This is how demidevimon stopped bullying.

(Sorry the end sucks.I read D's ending and i know he's gonna win.)  

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:44 am
The_Epic_Muffin
Roleplay:

A cloaked figure strode slowly down a dirt road, which appeared to head to a nearby town. His eyes were a striking Royal Purple, complimenting his jet black hair, which swayed unevenly in the crisp, harsh winds of the night. His cloak was all black, making him appear as a silhouette in the darkest night. This tamer was named Richter.

Around him were scuffling noises, which, to him, sounded as if digimon were nearby. He removed his digivice from his pocket, and pressed a button, releasing a large, Pink digimon. Despite its color, it had the appearance of overwhelming power. Yellow, ribbon like blades spanned its back, and a shield of the same color, bearing a blue cross, adorned his right arm. This, was Crusadermon.

Below them was a large, village like area, with virus digimon nearly spanning the streets entirely. They had heard rumors of a rambunctious digimon, that had recently gotten himself into trouble. According to the rumors, this mistake could cost the digimon his life if no one saved him. Richter leaped from a two story height, and landed gracefully on the ground. He got out of his stance, and was greeted with polite applause. He hardly bowed as he walked past the digimon, ignoring them entirely. He came upon a Myotismon. Grotesque scars, and bandages lined his face and chest, as if he was in many battles. Richter, emotionless in facial expression, and stature, approached the digimon.

"Might I ask...." Richter began, "Why there is a digimon out there, close to death, with no support?" He questioned.

The Myotismon lowered his head, as if finally noticing Richter. He answered bluntly, "He is mean to everyone in this village. He, and we, would be much better off if he were dead." He answered coldly.

"...Then I have no choice." Richter voiced, "I'll save him myself." He grunted, turning away from the Myotismon, and continuing onwards, treading down the same dirt road. Eventually, after a couple hours of walking, he came upon a large clearing. In the center, was a crowd of about ten digimon, surrouding a pole. the pole appeared to have something hanging on it, but Richter couldn't make out what it was from this distance. He paced about fifty yards closer, and found that it was DemiDevimon, being beaten with sticks while hanging on a pole. Richter pinched the brink of his nose, and neared the digimon.

"Hello." He said softly, and the digimon jumped. They spun quickly, and almost swung before they noticed that a human was amongst them.

"...Whadd'ya want, Kid?" A Centaurmon asked, defiance and rage bubbling up in his tone. A large, clawed hand silenced him, however. It flew directly past the digimon's face, scaring him enough to shut him up. In front of Richter, was a Mirage Gaogamon.

"...He is a fool, but his question remains. What is your purpose in disturbing me and my clan?" Mirage Gaogamon asked.

"I've merely come for the DemiDevimon." Richter answered modestly. He hadn't expected a Mega Level to be involved with this; he kept Crusadermon out just in case.

"I'm afraid that you'll have to go back empty handed; he is our sacrifice to the Demons, to exact our revenge on them." Mirage Gaogamon said grimly, in a savage sort of way.

"You fool....The villagers don't care if you kill him." Richter said, stifling a laugh in the process. The Mirage Gaogamon was apparently enraged by this, for he lunged at Richter.

Richter backflipped to avoid deadly claws, which sought his throat with every slice of the air. Crusadermon charged into the fray, and locked blades with Mirage Gaogamon. The screech of steel on steel echoed, creating a large vibration in the ground. Crusadermon and Mirage Gaogamon vanished, and rapidly reappeared, clashing and clashing; it was like some sort of psychotic dance.

Crusadermon, being a very intelligent digimon, and having been well versed in the ways of battle, was quickly overwhelming Mirage Gaogamon. He landed a good blow to Mirage Gaogamon's chest, and sent him flying to the ground, the impact forging a crater out of the surface.

Mirage Gaogamon slowly got up, panting heavily, as if each action consumed a monstrous amount of energy. "...Damn it...We find out that our sacrifice is incompetent...." He said, as he, and all the other digimon in his clan stated to glow. "...Then, we get our asses kicked....well...NOT ANY MORE!" He screamed, as he and all the other clan members DNA digivolved. A black energy swirled in the center of the group, and all of their digicores were absorbed into the mass. Large, claw like arms tore out of the energy, resembling a VenomMyotismon. Eventually, the body was assembled; a beast form of VenomMyotismon, sharing his size, and power, most likely.

~To be continued tomorrow, but, for now, I must go to sleep.

*Continue*

Richter's eyes dilated in fear upon taking in the fact, that, in front of them, could very possibly be one of the most powerful digimon he had ever seen. His hands shook violently, and it was with extreme caution, and a sort of lifeless movement, that he released all of his digimon, as if a sudden movement would spell his doom. Among him were Omnimon, Crusadermon, Seraphimon BM, Dianamon, Banchou Leomon, Akatorimon, and a Gatomon. They all stood in front of the demon digimon, as if frozen solid from one gaze at his intimidating size and stature.

"What's wrong, human?!" the digimon voiced, "Too afraid, too scared to face death in the eye!?" He yelled tauntingly.

When he said that, something in Richter's mind clicked. His mind entered a flashback, of a time where he, and another child were rolling around happily in the grass. They were in the human world.

"---, What are you doing later today?" Richter asked. --- Responded, "Currently, I don't know, but I'll keep in touch." He said, his voice seemingly scarred, and rather saddened. "---, what's wrong?" Richter asked.

The figure straightened up, appearing not to be depressed at all. "Nothing's wrong." He said, skillfully feining happiness. He stood up fluidly, and walked towards a door, which appeared to be the back door of a house. "Richter." The boy said.

"Yes, ---?" Richter asked. "I need you to promise me something..."

The flashback faded, and Richter's digimon lunged at the giant, firing holy blasts, and slicing his limbs.

"...When death stares you in the eye..." His voice echoed in Richter's head as he charged. He and Crusadermon started to glow a vibrant pink color.

"..Stare back, just as violently. That is my final wish, Richter. Farewell." the voice said, giving a sweet farewell. "Lucemon...here I come. You better be damn grateful." The voice mumbled as he entered the house, something Richter hadn't heard when it actually happened.

"...He...sacrificed himself...to correct his mistake?" Richter asked aloud, mostly to himself. The aura around him spiked, and he started to merge with Crusadermon, a brilliant light forming around them. The light faded, and, in the center, was a normal looking Crusadermon. "...Then I have no right to whine, or falter." A mixture of Richter's and Crusadermon's voices spoke, "I have no right NOT to protect this world, and everything in it." He said, before vanishing, and appearing right at eye level with the monster. "I have no right NOT to destroy you, NOT to SAVE THIS WORLD!" He screamed, as he threw his shielded fist at the digimon's face, triggering an explosion. He vanished, reappeared, and sliced the digimon all over its body, causing explosions, and razor sharp winds to terrorize the digimon. It screamed out in pain as it felt itself growing weaker and weaker, the rapid attacks draining it of its life.

Richter/Crusadermon appeared again in front of the demon, who was now panting, and grunting, obviously in severe agony. "..You, you who seeks to sacrifice the innocent life of a digimon..." Richter/Crusadermon spoke.

DemiDevimon looked up from the pole, and watched in disbelief as a tamer DEFENDED him...for the first time in his life, he felt noticed. He felt LOVED, in a sense.

"...One, who has never felt the caressing emotions that this world has to offer. One, who never had a chance. He who seeks to eliminate a digimon, who has never experienced the wonders of this world, is immediately my enemy." Richter said.

The huge digimon laughed painfully. "Nice speech, but it will do you no good. My digicore is too massive for you to crush alone! Fool!" He laughed aloud.

"...Do you really think so?" He said, his tone extremely threatening. The large digimon stopped laughing, and gave Richter a freezing glare. "Do YOU really think you can kill me?" He asked cockily.

"In fact..." Richter said, as an explosion triggered inside of the digimon. "..I do. For everyone you sacrificed.....for Nagato..." He said softly to himself. "You....your life...your destruction....Your harboring of horrible feelings...IT ALL ENDS HERE!" He screamed as he flew high into the air. A holy energy burst from him, and he held two ribbon blades in his hands as he flew down at the digimon. When his blades hit the digimon's skin, they cut it like butter, and, in a few moments, Richter hit the digimon's digicore, halting him, and the ribbon blades. "FOOL!" The digimon yelled, laughing hysterically. "Did you REALLY think you could destroy me? ME?!" He yelled, still as cocky and assured as before.

Those were his last words, however. Crusadermon placed his hand on the digicore, and said only two words. "Laser Lattice." An extremely powerful network of holy digital energy surged into the core, tearing the digimon to shreds, from head to toe, leaving only data, which flowed away quickly.

Richter ended the Biomerge, and landed next to DemiDevimon. He unbound the digimon, and found that the digimon had a smile on its face; not your average DemiDevimon grin; but a smile. A modest, pleasant smile lined the face of this otherwise mean digimon, and he flew happily into the air as Richter released him, allowing him to return to his village, never to disturb them again.

Oh...My...God. My fingers HURT!  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces