Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Summer Flowers!-Art is up on last page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 pm
Darkfire Karan
claim now

I claim my Rosemon and my Blossomon.
Sorry Wind-Up Pickpocket but I am getting Rosemon BM and Mutating Blossomon to weregarrurumon so that I can aim for Omnimon  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:23 am
I claim both blossomon and floramon  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 am
Bump to the top  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 am

Hold on, I may be misreading or am outdated, but regardless of the lack of participating members only one Digimon should be rewarded; not two. In the past contests there may be points where a member wins two or more challenges but they still will end up with only one Digimon as a prize. It should be determined by the first challenge they won, so why am I seeing member claim two Digimon, Karan?

The rules have always been set to only one Digimon per tamer; the other Digimon are left alone without being claimed.

On another note, I didn't see this in the mod forum before it was published.

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:05 am
Im Windspirit

Hold on, I may be misreading or am outdated, but regardless of the lack of participating members only one Digimon should be rewarded; not two. In the past contests there may be points where a member wins two or more challenges but they still will end up with only one Digimon as a prize. It should be determined by the first challenge they won, so why am I seeing member claim two Digimon, Karan?

The rules have always been set to only one Digimon per tamer; the other Digimon are left alone without being claimed.

Well I looked around the mod forum and the contest forum and saw no rules about it. sweatdrop

Also Draco and I were the only active mods atm so we just pm'd each other about contests and when we should do them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:26 pm
Darkfire Karan
Im Windspirit

Well I looked around the mod forum and the contest forum and saw no rules about it. sweatdrop

Also Draco and I were the only active mods atm so we just pm'd each other about contests and when we should do them.

Well, even if it does seem pointless we agreed in that we would always post any form of contest ideas in the crew forum as evidence if anything happens or if there are any mistakes. It has always been like that, only one person may win one Digimon from a contest. That's been said by GW in the past and with one contest there was one Digimon that was never claimed- so it was left alone without an owner. I'll update the rule, but it is confirmed by GW's words in the past that it should only be one per tamer in a contest. Now, for "Events" such as that Christmas spinner or Bingo, or maybe even that fishing event, tamers were allowed to win two Digimon.

But yea- I can see your efforts in entertaining the members, but still...for a contest only one Digimon can be awarded.

Im Windspirit

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 pm
ok so our we allowed to keep both or not? if not I'll claim only blossomon  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 pm
I would assume the ruling will be changed. Pick your favourite just in case like Unitas did. That way we have all eventualities covered smile  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm
Blossomon. if only one  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 pm
Poca has a suggestion!
So since Rosemon and Floramon were given on a certain page why don't we change it to page 25 : 3  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:35 pm
I'd be perfectly willing to adopt one of the Digimon that don't have a Tamer to win them anymore twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:43 pm

The best solution is to either let them go or just extend the contest on those challenges so that others can claim them. Those that have won may participate, but not win another Digimon.

I'd say whoever won two Digimon can choose the one they want to keep.

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm
alright edited the missions  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:14 pm
Bump to page 23!
Go!  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100