Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

UnLoved_Mutant

750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:58 pm
rips momo off and grabs out your vocal chords and strangles you with them  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:08 pm
Tears tail out and hangs you with it  

CandySplurge

Ladybug013

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:32 pm
First, I would strike your temple with the edge of my fan then incinerate you, afterwards poor acid on your remains. Finally if anything remains after all that I would put you in a small little box and put you at the bottom of the ocean right by the titantic. (at least you would be semi-found)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:14 pm
I would take the fans and use them to decapitate you. surprised  

Fuku Taichou

Roland_Jamison

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:54 pm
Send forth my raven, Tiki, to steal there eyes!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:34 pm
Silly boy.

My Spirit Falcon can eat your soul... pirate  

Waverusher Kobi

Stella Montoya

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:29 pm
easy...bludgeon with my hammer!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:29 pm
Hmmm... I'd kick you in the back of the leg to knock you down, take my hand and grab your head as hard as possible until I hear a crack, then start pounding it a number of times, after I let you grovel a bit I start jumping up and down on your legs about 26 times, "snake punch" your throat multiple until it goes through then start to squeeze around, laugh for 25-50 seconds then take my belt and stab your ribs until the skin opens, send my Chicks inside for a bath, finaly as "Lewis" arrives I'll kick you in the face until your nose falls out, corrodes, or hide in the back of your head.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Waverusher Kobi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:18 am
I'll add an agent in your body that reacts wildly to oxygen, causing your lungs to swell and your body to break...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:42 pm
Uses Magenkyou Sharingan outta nowere... eek
then keeps shanking avi  

Saitokun109

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:10 pm
Fly in on my WWII-era biplane and shower you with bullets.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:46 pm
I would "stalk" you on Gaia, learn as much as I can about you, hunt you down in real life. Then once I've found you, I would stalk you 5 more days, learning even more. After finding the best way to kill you ((give a million dollar contest you have to mail in)) you would have to lick the envolope shut, so I put deadly poisen on it. You would die without ever being able to catch me.

Of course I don't have those kind resources.  

Felixaran

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

sallythemanatee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:14 pm
charm your dragon with a spell from my book and have him eat your head. Then I would splice the dragons head onto your body and laugh as he tries to move. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:49 pm
Douse you with a bucket of water, making your superior form go out. No fire=no life. YOU DIE. twisted  

Parisian Loafer

Michael Menace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:04 pm
Charm you easily with my magical way of words and then bring you to the mountains for a picnic date, the winds blowing hard. My scarf and your scarf blowing in the wind as we get closer and closer, our faces and bodies. Then as you close your eyes to rest your lips upon me my scarf wraps around your neck lightly and kiss you, taking your breath away and then my scarf wrapped around your neck tightly. Kiss of death. <3  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games