Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~Birthday Bash~ Bonus Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:24 pm
bump no imm try to get the bonous  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:25 pm
Wargreymon had wandered the island for many weeks. In whatever instance he could find he vowed to do good. It was just upon that morning that he wandered upon an old village. Wargreymon had heard many rumors spreading amongst the town and went to investigate them. They all focused on a house of mirrors on the outskirts of their settlememt. And so after preparing a bag of necessities wargreymon traveled their. It was Twilight when he reached there. The air was crisp, cold enough for war to see his own breath. On the outskirts of the strange building war had already begun to hear strange noises, but when he weant to investigate it was but a muchomon weeping. War knelt down to comfort her,"Hello, my name is war, I have come to help." He said eloquently. Between sobs she managed to explain the situation. War stepped back for a second thinking.

He had only encountered a few mummymon in his days but he knew they were usually violent enjoying chaos and confusion. War chuckled,"Of course madam, I will find the source of this and put it to an end." He assured her. Muchomon was comforted by his words and ran back to her home. Wargreymon slung his sack once again around his shoulders and cautiously walked into the house of mirrors. The place was particularly ancient and was for the most part aged beyond repair. Of the mirrors that were still in there plastic holders were spotted with very large cracks. Wargreymon checked the floor, many of the wooden boards were creaky and loose. Cautiously he stepped across the room looking at the walls closely. The wallpaper was scratched off for the most part and was an eyesore. With each step the floorboards made an eerie creeking noise. After a full circle around the room War sat on the floor. He could see nothing of suspicion, it just seemed like an old house. He sighed but his eyes narrowed on where his frosty breath should have been. War noticed the room's temperature slowly rising, but he could find no reason for this. As far as he knew the building had no kind of heating system or fireplace. His eyes flashed across the room as a moaning sounded. War's blood ran cold, following the moan a noise only to be described as nails on chalkboard sounded. War grew more nervous with each passing second as his eyes darted back and forth. Another creak sounded as Wargreymon slowly turned around.

Wargreymon shuttered at what stood in front of him, it was what appeared to be a young man with broad shoulders, a narrow waist and craggy facial features. His hair was cut short and curly, it was worn a bit longer on the other side of his face covering what seemed to be a missing eye. His other eye though pierced right through war. It was an inhuman shade of yellow. He wore a blue jacket trimmed white, clasped with several black straps and ornamented with with gold studs of varying sizes over the upper chest and shoulder pads. Over his head was a rough cylindrical hat made of the same fashion of his coat. Wargreymon was shocked he scuttled back on all fours. "Wha.. what are you?"
The man walked forward quickly shedding his appearance into something inhuman. He became taller and thinner with his fingers dangling behind his knees. A pair of egyptian like red and blue staffs crossed eachother on his back. A large gun was held in his left hand, it was about the length of his body. Two black leather straps crossed its chest. The monster was covered in bandages with an ugly bluish skin.
Wargreymon was quick to his feet,"Mummymon I thought I'd never see the likes of you again."Maniacally he laughed,"This time war you will not be able to escape. This is my domain now, and all who enter must exit." In that instant mummymon slammed his large gun into the wall. The floor collapsed underneath the two digimon and they fell.
When his eyes adjusted to the dark wargreymon saw what looked to be an egyptian tomb. Several sarcophaguses were spread among the walls.
"Now do you see," He said.
Wargreymon shuddered a shiver running cold down his spine. He charged mummymon with all his might. Nochallantly the digimon sidestepped causing wargreymon to crash into the wall.
"Tisk Tisk" He said waving a finger. He rose his gun and jumped to the center of the room. Wargreymon was quick to follow. Shortly after he realised his mistake. They were in a large cirlce, a pentacle sign drawn in the middle. Red energy walls surrounded the arena.
"Touch these walls and you die." Mummymon said still laughing maniacally.
Wargreymon was hurt all these innocents lives, he would avenge them. War got over his fear and rose to his feet. "I challenge you," He said holding out a defiant claw. Mummymon nodded and they began to circle eachother. Wargreymon was first to strike, he jumped gracefully behind mummymon striking with both of his claws. The tip of one of the canes broke off enraging mummymon. He pulled a total pivot and used his elongated arm to send war to the ground. War bounced and landed hard, merely missing the wall. He got up eyes on fire with fury. His thoughts became scarce as War walked towards the mummymon again. "I will not.. I will avenge all those you hurt!" He roared. Mummymon sighed,"No matter how interesting that sounds.. it is too late." He drew his gun and fired off a shot. Quick to react war stepped back drawing his shield. The round collided with shield and a loud crack sounded. The shield was badly damaged and he threw it to the ground. He charged mummymon again, but this time he jumped back before the freakish digimon could react. War repeated this several times, intent on winning. War was fierce with deternmination, something mummymon lacked. Finally at the brink of exhaustion both sides charged eachother, but war took his chanced. War smirked as he pivoted his body grabbing the gun from mummymon's hands. Using his tremendous strength he ripped it away and tossed it to the wall. Now it was strictly hand to hand. The two digimon circled eachother until wargreymon charged, he pulled his fist back, punching with all of his might. The pentacle flashed as mummymon collided with the wall. They both dissolved and the room returned to peace. Then something amazing happened, the coffins dissolved releasing the digimon who's lives had been lost. War smiled as he woke the confused digimon and led them back to the town. Never again did he visit that house of mirrors, nor did he want to.  

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:27 pm
Whoa that was a long post.. I really hope I win the bonus..
GL to everybody!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:35 pm
“What?” Sheriti rose a brow as the muchomon spoke to her. The small penguin digimon fiddled with its flippers, as she nodded violently. “Y-yes! I keep hearing voices and such. Oh, my friend Mummymon hasn’t come out yet and it’s already night fall!” The young girl digimon began to scratch her forehead as if in nervousness. Sheriti looked inside the house of mirrors; shivers went down her spine as it also was combined with a haunted house. A large black leather glove rested on Sheritis shoulder, it was Reniko the Myotismon.
“Well? Shall we go and see for ourselves?” He asked her but she looked down now doing the same thing as the muchomon did. “Sheriti?” But she said nothing, only merely looked down. It suddenly hit him as his mind had formed the pieces of the puzzle. “You’re scared?!” His eyes widened as she violently nodded. He couldn’t believe out of all the frightening challenging this they had to overcome THIS had to be it. Sheriti was squinting her eyes but looked back at the muchomon. The digimon held her fins, desperate for help. The vampire looked up seeing the full moon, he felt alive this night. “Sheriti, it’s a house of mirrors! The haunted house title is nonexistent since the co-workers lacked the paint to cover it up!”Sheriti swallowed agreeing to her digimon. “D-don’t worry. Well solve this case….” Sheriti suddenly sparked imagining that she had promoted herself to a detective. “That’s right! We’ll solve this mystery, don’t you worry!” The muchomon held her hands as the two ladies eyes sparkled. “Really?” The muchomon said. “Yeas really!” Sheritis eyes gleamed. The tall male vampire mentally slapped himself imagining why he had fallen for her again but smiled underneath his glove. He grabbed Sheritis wrist pulling her softly into the maze of mirrors.
Many reflections were cast far down the halls even upon the ceiling. Sheriti gawked while she was still lead by her digimons. Her heart skipped a beat as she only saw herself from the mirrors. “That’s right…” She silently thought to herself. “He’s a vampire…no reflection.” Her head hung as the trough of her capturing Reniko and herself with a camera a few weeks ago. Now she understood why he never smiled once the pictures were taken. Suddenly she bumped into Myotismon. “What is it?” She peeked from behind. His sapphire eyes were closed as if he chose his other senses to lead him through the maze. She anxiously waited for his answer. Could it be a plan, a new route, a hidden dorr from the unknown world? Sheriti became more and more anxious finding herself leaning closer to him. His lips parted as he slowly turned, “I’m stuck.” Sheriti almost stumbled to the floor hearing this from him. Myotimon rubbed his neck avoiding a shrug, “Mind stepping of my cape?”
“I’m not on your cape.”
Reniko scrunched his eyes beneath his red mask. He tugged a bit on his cape avoiding forcefullness. But it appeared to be stuck between two mirrors. Sheriti was about to speak when low moans where heard. She quickly thiughtened her arms around Reniko in fright. She whimpered, “Ca-can we go”
“My cape is stuck between the mirrors.” He leaned closer but also began to hear the moans. He huffed feeling sheriti press more against him, even he was beginning to blush. “Can we tear this one ourselves?” Sheriti suggested. “Absolutely not! My cape always gets ruined within a week. It’s a miracle that nothings happened to my lovely cape!” The vampire digimon placed his hand against the mirrors as he slowly pulled his cape but it didn’t budge. Suddenly a small data scan of a light green color appeared beneath his palm causing the mirrors to flip. His jaw dropped as his cape was forcefully pulled inward tearing it. Sheriti covered her mouth, suppressing the laughter. “Don’t.” Reniko said as he detached the cape from his back revealing his long legs. It seemed strange for a Myotismon to not have a cape but Sheriti was used to the fact. She secretly marked how many times he had to detach his cape; over seventy and counting.
Reniko glared at the giggling tamer but she only hugged him. “Awww, don’t worry. We can get a ne- new one” She snorted but broke out in laughter. Reniko rolled his eyes lifting her by her jackets collar. She wined as he proceeded with in the unknown door way. He enjoyed every moment she would wimper as the moans and clanking became clearer. Soft music was heard as the two approached another door.
When Reniko cautiously knocked it seemed hollow. Sheriti was placed down as she was given the chance to knock on the door. Before the girl tamer even managed to touch it swung clear. A mummymon stood there, his bandages pointed in red as if drips of blood had splattered over him. None of them were frightened since music was blaring in the background. Reniko rose an eye brow as he examined the mummymon. “Lipstick?”
“Wha!?” Sheriti noticed after Renikos conclusion. She even managed to peek inside to see other digimon couples snuggling together. Other female digimon such as lillymon along with a ShadowRenamon waited for the return of their lover. “Wait a minute-Muchomon was worried about you…. And you were here all along with-“
Suddenly the mummymon waved his arms in a denying it, “EVERYBODY, STARMONS ARE HERE!” The other digimon suddenly looked up. “RUN!!” All the digimon formed a stampede with in the room squishing together towards the exit. Many containers were left behind along with thrown garbage on the floor…and some unknown thing too. The mummymon was rubbing his neck as Sheriti and Reniko exchanged looks. “Ehe…. Eyyy.” He said.
“WHAT?!” The muchomon shouted once they reached outside. Her fins flapped as she jumped. “You’re telling me I waited outside almost all day and that you were lost all along?!” The mummymon nodded. The muchomon furiously shook her head. “Why didn’t you just look at the floor! It’s the key! Honestly you had me worried sick with all those voices and moans! “ She sighed. “At least there gone now… you’d better no t have been the one to cause all of this!” She said bawling be fins into a fist.
“I swear.”
“Well….” Reniko looked at the two. “He’s a flirt.” The vampire stated. Sheriti shushed him as she looked back to see the other digimon from before continue to sneak out from behind the house of mirrors. Reniko shook his head. Both Muchomon and Mummymon approached the two once they had finally finished with their conversation.
“Thank you. The both of you, I would’ve lost it by any moment in there.” She said rubbing her stomach. The mummymon slung his gun over his shoulders, “Yea… thanks for the save.” He winked as a small thank you for the cover up Sheriti had explained to the muchomon. Sheriti nodded completely missing the wink . “I hope the two of you get home safely.”  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:36 pm
xD I couldn't ressist when you mentioned 'moans'. XD lol, I hope evryone does their best too. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:38 pm
I'm trying to get alchemist to trade me for his Reppamon....

but if he says no, then to whoever wins Muchimon I would be willing to trade my Pandamon for it.  

SkyCore

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:45 pm
Good luck Wind!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:47 pm
Good luck everyone!! XD  

Teh Ace of Shades

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:49 pm
im still makeing one so plz wait!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:50 pm
Hey ace..
Just wondering when does the bonus contest end..?
Also anybody wanna check out my digimon amv that I made yesterday..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyKJjULCf5k  

ilinkzeldi

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:05 pm
IT'LL END TOMORROW!! >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:08 pm
Cha with the attitude..Dattebayo*
*Its my catchphrase*  

ilinkzeldi

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:08 pm
Ooops...I just realized I commented on your video with my brother's youtube account >w<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:10 pm
Lol
Thanks for the comments everybody!  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:16 pm
They removed my best video i worked on last new years!

D<  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces