Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Karan and Alex gets Shwifty (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:24 pm
I was so stupid back then. Let's see... what... 9 years ago? I was like 10....lmao.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:27 pm
Draconem
Hope the kind
Draconem
Hope the kind

I know I started in 2011 I think but 100k was a lot! Now you can get that much as if it were nothing!
What an interesting relationship you two have.

Interesting? Me and Angel? Why's that?

I've seen other members join DTI but they don't normally stick around. However, you two came about the same time and sticked. So, thats how I find this relationship interesting.

Well I stuck anyway because I'm awesome and love this guild and Grandwing and Lief and Kaos and... well all the crew, they were like my best friends even though they were too busy to hang out back in the day. (Guild was crazy big)

And well, when Angel joined I just looked at him and liked the guy so I proclaimed him my rival and now I push him to get posts done so he can get awesome digimon he wants. And then.... he just kinda likes it here too... so yeah.

Sticking around is great.

Did you know a guy by Darkfire Karan or Kirashimaru or -insetegohere- Liger?  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:29 pm
KiroMishima
Draconem
Hope the kind
Draconem
Hope the kind

I know I started in 2011 I think but 100k was a lot! Now you can get that much as if it were nothing!

I've seen other members join DTI but they don't normally stick around. However, you two came about the same time and sticked. So, thats how I find this relationship interesting.

Well I stuck anyway because I'm awesome and love this guild and Grandwing and Lief and Kaos and... well all the crew, they were like my best friends even though they were too busy to hang out back in the day. (Guild was crazy big)

And well, when Angel joined I just looked at him and liked the guy so I proclaimed him my rival and now I push him to get posts done so he can get awesome digimon he wants. And then.... he just kinda likes it here too... so yeah.

Did you know a guy by Darkfire Karan or Kirashimaru or -insetegohere- Liger?

Darkfire Karan and Liger I knew, yeah...

I assume Kirashimaru is your old user... sorry, I just don't remember you. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:32 pm
Draconem
Hope the kind
Draconem
Hope the kind

Perhaps DTI needs more rivals like yours and Angels'  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:34 pm
Draconem
Hope the kind
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

I remember back in the day
----->

Dayum... dat Avatar tho.

#typicalrichgaia in2005 #nohalotho

lmao, go back to your GD, Gaian.

I miss 2007.... except that one time someone offered me a flame sword for 100g and i believe them and traded and they hacked my account. :/

How do you get hacked through a trade?

They had a password reader thing in a link they sent me and i was stupid enough to click on. So when I accepted the offered trade it caught my pass.

The link was in the trade or in a PM they sent you?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:36 pm
Hope the kind

In a PM they sent to offer the trade initially. They put the link in and said to check out the item they were gonna give.

It got stuck at a white screen that gave me like 12 popups and then they said in another pm "It's the sword on my avatar" and I was stupid and accepted the offer.

idk mang.

I was like 10.

And as far as rivalries go, I think Lief and Kiro have one. but yeah more friends and rivalries would be great.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:39 pm
Draconem
Hope the kind

In a PM they sent to offer the trade initially. They put the link in and said to check out the item they were gonna give.

It got stuck at a white screen that gave me like 12 popups and then they said in another pm "It's the sword on my avatar" and I was stupid and accepted the offer.

idk mang.

I was like 10.

And as far as rivalries go, I think Lief and Kiro have one. but yeah more friends and rivalries would be great.

I've been wary about people sending me trade through PM's. I believe there was a time Gaia had a chat system where you didn't need to PM to chat with others.
Did you get the sword?
Lief and Kiro? Mmmmmmm I haven't seen it yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:41 pm
Hope the kind
Draconem
Hope the kind

idk mang.

I was like 10.

I've been wary about people sending me trade through PM's. I believe there was a time Gaia had a chat system where you didn't need to PM to chat with others.
Did you get the sword?

Lol, no, I didn't get the sword. I lost my account and everything on it. Culdn't access it again. but i made a new account and it was fun in this guild... but then I made this one i'm on? and then... here I am. Lost my old password. so oh well.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:41 pm
Draconem
Hope the kind
Draconem
Hope the kind

idk mang.

I was like 10.

Did you get the sword?

Lol, no, I didn't get the sword. I lost my account and everything on it. Culdn't access it again. but i made a new account and it was fun in this guild... but then I made this one i'm on? and then... here I am. Lost my old password. so oh well.

Like a phoenix you keep returning from the ashes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:44 pm
Hope the kind

So all in all I joined Gaia in Feb. 2007 and then long story short I had a total of 3 accounts one of which im on now. And i loved and still love this guild.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 pm
Draconem
Hope the kind

So all in all I joined Gaia in Feb. 2007 and then long story short I had a total of 3 accounts one of which im on now. And i loved and still love this guild.

I've joined this Guild about a year ago and I'm still here. I personally love the contest as well as the people here ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:57 pm
Hope the kind
Draconem
Hope the kind

I've joined this Guild about a year ago and I'm still here. I personally love the contest as well as the people here ^^

Yeah, they're all great. And yeah, I am like a Phoenix. Majestic af.

But yeah, Kiro did good with this contest.

But I think I might turn in for the night. I'll check back in the morning. Good luck Hope.

Goodnight all!  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:01 pm
Draconem

I was only Karan Kira was an older member then me and Liger was more active then me (he still has most posts in guild) Do you have a link to your old acc? Im drawing a blank on remembering it.

Also no Lief isnt my rival XD I don't think i have one. I used to have one but thats long gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:05 pm
Draconem
Hope the kind
Draconem
Hope the kind

Yeah, they're all great. And yeah, I am like a Phoenix. Majestic af.

But yeah, Kiro did good with this contest.

But I think I might turn in for the night. I'll check back in the morning. Good luck Hope.

Goodnight all!

Goodnight biggrin  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:07 pm
So Kiro, have there been other entries for the drawing portion?  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff