Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Marth_56 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting or not?
  Ya
  Na
  kinda
View Results

Marth_56

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:12 pm
Not...bad! RELEASE!*Feels as light as a feather*Wind scar!!!*Air waves aim for Chikyu and hit hard*Ha! i havent felt this good since china! xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:18 pm
*soil rises to deflect the air as it flies at me* Whoops! I forgot to tell you that I've been training to fight against people who use airborne attacks. Furthermore, I've learned how to properly defend myself against users of the wind element. Now then...*holds arm up and aims it at Marth*...Stone Pillar Punch! *pillar of stone stretches from my arm at Marth* This is a terra-type technique. There are three types of magic in this world: terra, elemental, and space-time. My earth and gravity powers are examples of elemental-type attacks, and the powers I draw directly from mother nature herself, such as this one, are examples of terra-type attacks. Got it memorized?  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:21 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
*soil rises to deflect the air as it flies at me* Whoops! I forgot to tell you that I've been training to fight against people who use airborne attacks. Furthermore, I've learned how to properly defend myself against users of the wind element. Now then...*holds arm up and aims it at Marth*...Stone Pillar Punch! *pillar of stone stretches from my arm at Marth* This is a terra-type technique. There are three types of magic in this world: terra, elemental, and space-time. My earth and gravity powers are examples of elemental-type attacks, and the powers I draw directly from mother nature herself, such as this one, are examples of terra-type attacks. Got it memorized?

Aw, Shi-*gets hit*
Rune: eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:28 pm
It doesn't stop there; my attack's not over yet! *the stone pillar splits apart into several smaller shards of stone which then fly at Marth, each one slicing at him* After my initial attack with it, the pillar breaks apart, and the pieces of it attack too!  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:31 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
It doesn't stop there; my attack's not over yet! *the stone pillar splits apart into several smaller shards of stone which then fly at Marth, each one slicing at him* After my initial attack with it, the pillar breaks apart, and the pieces of it attack too!

*after attack is over, Marths lying on the floor*. . .*pops into a log*  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:50 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
He was using a substitution technique! *sinks into the ground*

Chikyu Kodomo

keegy

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:12 am
ok you 2 thats enough weregarurumon
weregarurumon: lets do this *grabs chikyu and marth by the back of there shirt collers and bangs there heads together*

ha ha  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:46 am
Chikyu Kodomo
Chikyu Kodomo
He was using a substitution technique! *sinks into the ground*

*the ground starts to rumble, then Chikyu is blasted out of the ground* I knew you were going to do that!!*Greatsword changes to a katana*Fury jab!!*starts to furiously thrust Katana at Chikyu*
Rune: eek I have'nt seen this technique since our cross-country mission!

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:09 pm
*lands himself on the flat side of the blade, then flips around and knocks it out of Marth's hand* That's why it's so much more convenient to fight without weapons, as you can't get disarmed. xd *greatly increases gravity on Marth's sword, causing it to sink into the ground* There; your weapon is out of reach now. Care to give up?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:11 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
*lands himself on the flat side of the blade, then flips around and knocks it out of Marth's hand* That's why it's so much more convenient to fight without weapons, as you can't get disarmed. xd *greatly increases gravity on Marth's sword, causing it to sink into the ground* There; your weapon is out of reach now. Care to give up?

*launches a punch so fast that it moved like lightning*NO!  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:16 pm
*gets hit, but doesn't seem to suffer too much from the blow* Not a bad punch there; nice and quick, but it still has power behind it. *vanishes and reappears behind Marth* Could you judge my attack please? *hits Marth in the stomach as he turns around with a hard kick*  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:20 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
*gets hit, but doesn't seem to suffer too much from the blow* Not a bad punch there; nice and quick, but it still has power behind it. *vanishes and reappears behind Marth* Could you judge my attack please? *hits Marth in the stomach as he turns around with a hard kick*

Not...bad...*pops into a cloud of smoke,then reappers behind the smoke*but how about this?!*jumps into the air and does a drop kick to the back of Chikyu's head*  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:22 pm
*catches Marth's foot* Not too bad, but I've got really good reflexes! xd *flips Marth over my head by his foot, slamming him into the ground behind me*  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:25 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
*catches Marth's foot* Not too bad, but I've got really good reflexes! xd *flips Marth over my head by his foot, slamming him into the ground behind me*

*pops into a log and 20 more Marths appear*  

Marth_56

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games