Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:44 pm
-sits beside komi- ....... guess what..?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:45 pm
Quote:
isn't it delicious how fake this world is?
the souls of sinner come to life before your eyes
the demons cry to be let out
and now their voices have been heard...

un...freaking..believable....

is scary because its true  

KiroMishima
Crew

Negative2Postive

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:47 pm
Darkfire Karan
Quote:

Oh thanks, Thats how I feel about the humans, I allready excepted that I'm not perfect why can't they? their demons continue to keep telling them lies and they follow them blindly into the hole of dispare and they are just enjoying it.... Ehehe sorry for rambling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 pm
Pretty dark ._. *puts cookie in my mouth*  

Cephalon Kish

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:50 pm
-whispers to karan- why dont you take this to your tamer pro - wink, wink- wink biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 pm
Negative2Postive
Darkfire Karan
Quote:

Oh thanks, Thats how I feel about the humans, I allready excepted that I'm not perfect why can't they? their demons continue to keep telling them lies and they follow them blindly into the hole of dispare and they are just enjoying it.... Ehehe sorry for rambling.

because there are things humans arent meant to accept about them selfs. IF everyone accepted their faults well...quite frankly we would have no idols like most of the people we look up to today wouldnt be where they are if they didnt believe a little lie.  

Cephalon Kish

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:52 pm
Negative2Postive
Darkfire Karan
Quote:

not really rambling as it is true sweatdrop

no one is perfect so why should people act like they are.

Like at my school this one girl who is like really popular and stuff and never gets rejected, she asked this one guy out (won't say who) and got rejected. She then got really sad for the whole day and yelled at all of her friends. The next day her popularity plummeted and kept asking the guy why didn't he say yes. The person finally responded "Because you think your perfect but your not! No one is..." Because of that she became one of the few victims of this world...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:53 pm
FireBringer_Kain
Negative2Postive
Darkfire Karan
Quote:

because there are things humans arent meant to accept about them selfs. IF everyone accepted their faults well...quite frankly we would have no idols like most of the people we look up to today wouldnt be where they are if they didnt believe a little lie.

Thats why I believe I'm not human.  

Negative2Postive

Versatile Bloodsucker

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:53 pm
what... ?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm
Negative2Postive
FireBringer_Kain
Negative2Postive
Darkfire Karan
Quote:

Look unless u have wings (white or black) or horns or anything that would count u as a supernatural being u are human.
@Karan: That is the chaos i love. Seeing people on top of the world fall to earth and live like everyone else twisted  

Cephalon Kish

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm
Negative2Postive
FireBringer_Kain
Negative2Postive
Darkfire Karan
Quote:

what do you believe you are then?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm
Exploder Wing
-sits beside komi- ....... guess what..?

what?  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Negative2Postive

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:00 pm
Darkfire Karan
Negative2Postive
FireBringer_Kain
Negative2Postive
Darkfire Karan
Quote:

Well theres two things but the easyest one to explian:
Nothing, once I'm dead, so is everything else. try figuring that out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:02 pm
Negative2Postive
Darkfire Karan
Negative2Postive
FireBringer_Kain
Negative2Postive

I can under stand the dead part but I mean is that when you are alive what are you? I mean you don't have to explain it if you don't want to  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:05 pm
Negative2Postive
Darkfire Karan
Negative2Postive
FireBringer_Kain
Negative2Postive

._____. Well the fact that your trying to call urself a god is just blasphemous because nothing dies with just 1 person and another flaw with your saying is if you are a god or being holding power over everything you wouldnt be able to die.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games