Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dorky IV

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:28 pm
Gaia name: digix
Digimon: Botamon [F]
Registration fee:1000g
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:21 am
I´ll take care of this 3nodding  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:18 am
Here you go guys, welcome to Tamer Island!

User Image

User Image
One of the very few Digimons who are descendents of the ancient races. For a Rookie-leveled descendent, he wields high combat powers. He mischievously demonstrates his explosive powers by using "Digi-Eggs" to "Armor Evolve".

User Image
Botamon is a Slime Digimon whose name is derived from the Japanese word for "Womb" which is "Botai", and as such is an infant. It's about a foot tall, and its mouth is covered by its black fur, making it invisible unless opened.

User Image
Terriermon is a Rookie Level Beast Digimon. Although he looks like a bunny because of his long ears, he is actually modelled after a dog, and named after a group of dog breeds Terrier.
His attacks are:
Bunny Blast: Fires energy blasts from his mouth. This can be either in a rapid round of tiny blasts, or in one large concentrated blast.
Terrier Tornado: Spins himself around and shoots a green tornado at his enemies.

User Image
I could not find a Zerimon sprite so I digivolved him for you.

Gummymon is a Digimon who evolved from Zerimon. His mild-mannered nature and cheerfulness are inherited from Zerimon, and he still remains very active. Even though his body structure is still unstable, the stiff horn on his head grows, he intimidates enemies by head butting them. The only thing that shows that Zerimon has evolved fully are his newly-shaped body and the two ears on his head. His special attack is "Double Bubble", where spits out bubbles from his mouth.

Remember to save your art!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 am
THANKS!!  

wardigiman

TheFreeSoul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 pm
Gaia name: Chase Heart
Digimon: Monodramon[R]
Status razz ain/Sent

Thanks for taking the time.~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:19 pm
Here you go, welcome to the guild biggrin

User Image

Monodramon is a Small Dragon Digimon. Although he has wings, he cannot fly. In the Digital World, Monodramons shrink from fights and battles, but even so one Monodramon has been spotted arguing with an Ogremon over a mistimed Body Blow attack. In addition, some call the horn that grows on the tip of his head his greatest weakness, although the truth is unknown.

Little Pinch of Ginger

TheFreeSoul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:24 pm
Extreme!

>:3 Thank you so much!

;3 Come Monodramon Adventure Awaits!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm
The_Enigmatic_Knight
Marialena
Yeah, thanks! One question though. How do you put it on your sig?

Well, you save the image, by right clicking and such. Then you go to your photobucket, upload the image. Get the IMG code from Photobucket. Go onto gaia. Under the My Gaia tab, there is an option that says account settings. Under that group is an option that says signature. Click that. Paste the IMG code into the box that pops up, then scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the submit button or whatever it says.

how do you get the IMG code?  

Wendy Wilds

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:15 pm
zacaro
The_Enigmatic_Knight
Marialena

Well, you save the image, by right clicking and such. Then you go to your photobucket, upload the image. Get the IMG code from Photobucket. Go onto gaia. Under the My Gaia tab, there is an option that says account settings. Under that group is an option that says signature. Click that. Paste the IMG code into the box that pops up, then scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the submit button or whatever it says.

If you look to the side of the picture in Photobucket there is a link box.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 pm
Draco_Lord
zacaro
The_Enigmatic_Knight
Marialena

then how would i get the picture in photobucket in the first place? im new to this after all  

Wendy Wilds

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:24 pm
zacaro
Draco_Lord
zacaro
The_Enigmatic_Knight
Marialena

then how would i get the picture in photobucket in the first place? im new to this after all

Ok then. I can't help you anymore since I am a mac use, and unless you use Mac I probably will just confuse you. But this is best for the Q and A Forum so go there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:02 am
zacaro
Draco_Lord
zacaro
The_Enigmatic_Knight
Marialena

Go to the Q&A forum, Pummel posted a guide.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

-Sandwheel

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:51 am
Gaia name: -Sandwheel
Digimon: Pabumon [F]

Thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:47 pm
Gaia name: arcticbluewolf
Digimon: Gatomon [C] or Terriermon [R]
Status razz aid

heart I would REALY LOVE to have gatomon if its ok!!! heart  

SekhmetTheFallen

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:49 pm
Read the first page please...Gatomon is a champion digimon. you need to take a rookie or lower level digimon.  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games