Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:50 pm
Wait, but I never exactly said no, but Zar did say basically what I meant. >.< You are an amazingly cool person Kotomi. I am also very sure that there is someone out there for you, somewhere, who will be everything you need, and you will be everything that he needs. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 pm
ZarAburame
people seem to not learn unless your mean about it. Obviously mika has been sheltering her and its not working. She needs to get some self esteem and she needs to learn about how the real world works and mika is making steps backwards instead of forwards.

So what if im sheltering her? I dont like seeing her hurt. Whats wrong with that?  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:58 pm
there are times for sheltering and there are times for teaching. You need to do both. I dont like to see my friends hurting either but they need to learn to get past things like this. She shouldnt have been crying for an hour. ITS AN ONLINE RELATIONSHIP! its meaningless *hug* means nothing. You have no physical contact. Its the same thing as online friends but with *hug* occasionally in the chat. Friends all you need is talking but relationships you need physical contact. She needs to learn to not overreact about something so minimal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:00 pm
ZarAburame
there are times for sheltering and there are times for teaching. You need to do both. I dont like to see my friends hurting either but they need to learn to get past things like this. She shouldnt have been crying for an hour. ITS AN ONLINE RELATIONSHIP! its meaningless *hug* means nothing. You have no physical contact. Its the same thing as online friends but with *hug* occasionally in the chat. Friends all you need is talking but relationships you need physical contact. She needs to learn to not overreact about something so minimal.

Long Distance relation ships never last long....just saying  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:02 pm
and karan is right. and its for the same reason. physical contact.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:03 pm
Look Zar, i get what ur saying, I truly do. I just dont agree with it. All my relationships have been online and they havent been meaningless to me. None of it is. This is where I truly live cause RL sucks. So if Koto feels something, it doesnt mean nothing. Physical contact means nothing. A relationship is all about feelings. Or at least good ones are. Its not minimal to her and so its not minimal to me. She's my sister. I truly dont give a damn what you think about my "sheltering" or how Kotomi feels. What matters isnt what u think but how shes feeling. I'll protect her. It all comes down to that.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:05 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
Look Zar, i get what ur saying, I truly do. I just dont agree with it. All my relationships have been online and they havent been meaningless to me. None of it is. This is where I truly live cause RL sucks. So if Koto feels something, it doesnt mean nothing. Physical contact means nothing. A relationship is all about feelings. Or at least good ones are. Its not minimal to her and so its not minimal to me. She's my sister. I truly dont give a damn what you think about my "sheltering" or how Kotomi feels. What matters isnt what u think but how shes feeling. I'll protect her. It all comes down to that.

O_o you made it seem like you knew Uro in RL  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:06 pm
Darkfire Karan
TheLostAngel-Mika

O_o you made it seem like you knew Uro in RL

nope. All online.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 pm
fine you know what? Im done here absolutly done with you 2. You guys can think what you want but when it comes down to it your simply going no where with your life. You cant live on the internet. its a nice retreat but you cant live in it. But hey yall continue living in a dream. Your never going to truely experience love as people can lie so easy on the internet or fake it. You 2 need to get some self esteem and get out more often. Thats it. Dont message me dont bug me Im not going to deal with dillusional people.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 pm
fine then. I see how good a friend u were to Tomi.

Have fun burning in Hell Zar.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:11 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika

just because i can take a shot here. Im atheist you burn in hell Ill just die and nothing more wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:11 pm
ZarAburame
fine you know what? Im done here absolutly done with you 2. You guys can think what you want but when it comes down to it your simply going no where with your life. You cant live on the internet. its a nice retreat but you cant live in it. But hey yall continue living in a dream. Your never going to truely experience love as people can lie so easy on the internet or fake it. You 2 need to get some self esteem and get out more often. Thats it. Dont message me dont bug me Im not going to deal with dillusional people.

O_o whoa man!

Uhh want to try my contest?  

KiroMishima
Crew

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:12 pm
ZarAburame
TheLostAngel-Mika

just because i can take a shot here. Im atheist you burn in hell Ill just die and nothing more wink

haha very funny -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:15 pm
ZarAburame

._. well damn zar that was harsh. I can remember the days when he was a timid newbie .-.  

Cephalon Kish

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:17 pm
FireBringer_Kain
ZarAburame

._. well damn zar that was harsh. I can remember the days when he was a timid newbie .-.

Its fine Kain, I dont care. I like my delusions and I like living in a dream. Its better than reality. If he knew half the sh*t ive been going through hed understand. But why waste my time explaining it to him?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games