Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika
wild wulfie of the forest
*sigh* Guys, this is REALLY getting old... Not the guild, but the DRAMA! Yes, drama can be fun in small doses every now and then but not in continuous streams.
Now before someone says it, I know I've caused drama too but seriously enough is enough! Why can't we all just get along without all the petty little squabbles?

Because we're humans and humans live off drama/

Nah, it's because we're humans and our opinions naturally clash at times.

either way it suxs

when it gets out of hand

no it just suxs  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:24 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika
*sigh* Guys, this is REALLY getting old... Not the guild, but the DRAMA! Yes, drama can be fun in small doses every now and then but not in continuous streams.
Now before someone says it, I know I've caused drama too but seriously enough is enough! Why can't we all just get along without all the petty little squabbles?

And ours have to clash everytime, why? Seriously people, just put aside your little squabbles. They wont mean anything in 5 years or even 5 months.

And humans shouldn't be living off drama... if other humans are then they should end it.

This I completely agree with.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika

either way it suxs

when it gets out of hand

no it just suxs

depends on how you look at it, of course. but... let's not go starting another 'debate'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:30 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
TheLostAngel-Mika
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

either way it suxs

when it gets out of hand

no it just suxs

depends on how you look at it, of course. but... let's not go starting another 'debate'

okie dokie arthicokie  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:40 pm
MIKA!!!! *begins to cry* DONT LEAVE!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:45 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami

Blood.. C'mon dont cry... Wulfie and Kain both talked to me. I'll think about staying... I'm just waiting until GW's reply  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:50 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
BloodyShinobiOokami

Blood.. C'mon dont cry... Wulfie and Kain both talked to me. I'll think about staying... I'm just waiting until GW's reply

*sniff* you better *wipes eyes* you are not forcing yourself into a group! We want you here! You are one of the coolest people in this group and you funny oh how funny you are......  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami
TheLostAngel-Mika
BloodyShinobiOokami

*sniff* you better *wipes eyes* you are not forcing yourself into a group! We want you here! You are one of the coolest people in this group and you funny oh how funny you are......

Blood, I'm not cool and funny.
Apparently, according to Zar, I'm delusional and need a life.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:54 pm
*Flashes in the profile as a bolt of lightning clashes into the ground* Mika I know we're not the best of friends, but honestly can't we just shove this bullshit behind us. And please excuse me for my frank langauge, but I aggree with Wulfie. Enough is enough, and I think we need to make up and move on. I've been without DTI for a week or two, trying to get my thoughts clear as the death of my cousin removed its self from the hearts of my family. So please enough with this...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:55 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
BloodyShinobiOokami
TheLostAngel-Mika
BloodyShinobiOokami

Blood, I'm not cool and funny.
Apparently, according to Zar, I'm delusional and need a life.

>.> dont listen to him  

Cephalon Kish

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm
Christian13000
*Flashes in the profile as a bolt of lightning clashes into the ground* Mika I know we're not the best of friends, but honestly can't we just shove this bullshit behind us. And please excuse me for my frank langauge, but I aggree with Wulfie. Enough is enough, and I think we need to make up and move on. I've been without DTI for a week or two, trying to get my thoughts clear as the death of my cousin removed its self from the hearts of my family. So please enough with this...

probably the most mature thing you ever said O_o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:58 pm
*Pokes Karan shocking him* Don't patronize me... But really I'm tired, annoyed, heartbroken, and hell even ready to walk up to George Walker Bush and rip his head straight off.  

Cuevas_506

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:59 pm
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

Plz dont start anything Karan things are finally beginning to look up  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:59 pm
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

XD OMG!! CHRISTAIN IS BEING MATURE!! EVERYONE RUN!! THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING!!!

Jk jk, ok Chrissie, ur forgiven
@Kain: Aww but Zar is the all-knowing All-mighty. He's knows everything and is never wrong. (is being sarcastic if u havent realized)  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:02 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

XD OMG!! CHRISTAIN IS BEING MATURE!! EVERYONE RUN!! THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING!!!

Jk jk, ok Chrissie, ur forgiven
@Kain: Aww but Zar is the all-knowing All-mighty. He's knows everything and is never wrong. (is being sarcastic if u havent realized)

*makes them shake hands* Well then all settled and forgotten?
@Mika: There are only 2 people like that *points to statue of GW and God*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games