Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Riddles~! Riddles~! Riddles~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RIddle?
  My brains hurts
  It tickles ya brain
View Results

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:28 pm
Damn, your good. I just now thought up the answer to that riddle. not only that, but you got my riddle correct. the pattern alternates between x2 and -1.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:42 pm
Got one
Its kinda stuped

Two coins add up to 30 cents, one of these coins is not a nickle
What are the two coins?
Remember:
Penny=1 cent
Nickle=5 cents
Dime= 10 cents
Quarter= 25 cents  

Caity9117

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 am
Yorozuya_Harujiro
une_pomme_verte
Here's one that stumps....well....everybody I've ever told.

There are these 2 doors. One leads to death and one leads to (idk...fame? fortune? heaven? life? whatever you want..something good). You don't know which is which. There are 2 guards for the doors. One ONLY tells the truth, no matter what, and the other ONLY tells lies (no matter what). You get ONE question for ONE guard to figure out which door is the right door. What do you ask? (Note: Yes, you HAVE to go through a door, and you can't like, open one door and then pick the other or anything stupid like that)

I accept your challenge, one green apple.
'Do you know which door is which?'

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. What if only one of the guards knows which is which?
Try again, s'il vous plait  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 am
Caity9117
Got one
Its kinda stuped

Two coins add up to 30 cents, one of these coins is not a nickle
What are the two coins?
Remember:
Penny=1 cent
Nickle=5 cents
Dime= 10 cents
Quarter= 25 cents

"One of these coins is not a nickel" that's because its a quarter, and the other is the nickel.

(now anyone who wants to solve a riddle, go back to mine... biggrin )  

une_pomme_verte

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:28 am
une_pomme_verte
Yorozuya_Harujiro
une_pomme_verte

There are these 2 doors. One leads to death and one leads to (idk...fame? fortune? heaven? life? whatever you want..something good). You don't know which is which. There are 2 guards for the doors. One ONLY tells the truth, no matter what, and the other ONLY tells lies (no matter what). You get ONE question for ONE guard to figure out which door is the right door. What do you ask? (Note: Yes, you HAVE to go through a door, and you can't like, open one door and then pick the other or anything stupid like that)

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. What if only one of the guards knows which is which?

and I realized that even if they did both know, that doesn't nessecarily mean you'd know which door is which, after asking them.
'What would the other guard say about the doors?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:29 pm
une_pomme_verte
Yorozuya_Harujiro
une_pomme_verte

Just so you know, Symbolism of number one already answered your riddle, and I agree with her. The answer is on the previous page.

Is it possible to tie a knot in a rope while holding on to both ends without letting go?  

Lightwater2520

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:24 pm
Symbolism of number One
You ask: "What would the other guard say if you asked him which is the good door?".

The truthful guard will point to the death door, and so will the lying guard.

i'm sorry! i didn't notice you answered and then someone else answered, and....yeah...nvm  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:08 pm
Lightwater2520
Damn, your good. I just now thought up the answer to that riddle. not only that, but you got my riddle correct. the pattern alternates between x2 and -1.

Thanks. You're pretty good, too. =^_^=  

Symbolism of number One

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:14 pm
Nobody answered my question yet...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:06 pm
I forgot.
What was your question again?  

Mad Haru

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 am
Lightwater2520

Just so you know, Symbolism of number one already answered your riddle, and I agree with her. The answer is on the previous page.

Is it possible to tie a knot in a rope while holding on to both ends without letting go?

I don't know, but since you ask, I assume it is.
With her? LOL Well, my avatar is a boy. Just thought I'd mention.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 am
Lightwater2520
Nobody answered my question yet...

yes, what was your riddle?  

tenchiwah

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 pm
Sorry symbolism of number one. my bad. My riddle was:

I will supplement that with another riddle.

Bob has a personal pizza with a diameter of 12 in. On the pizza, Bob places pepperoni slices that have a diameter of 4 in. If Bob does not over lap the slices of pepperoni, what is the maximum number of slices he can put on the pizza?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:24 pm
Lightwater2520
Sorry symbolism of number one. my bad. My riddle was:

I will supplement that with another riddle.

Bob has a personal pizza with a diameter of 12 in. On the pizza, Bob places pepperoni slices that have a diameter of 4 in. If Bob does not over lap the slices of pepperoni, what is the maximum number of slices he can put on the pizza?

Yes you can do that with a rope a human rope everyone holds hand and cant let go and they tie/tangle themseves togeather  

-H a i b b y c a k e s-

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:47 pm
About the pizza and pepperoni riddle (God, I hate pepperoni) -

Is it 5?  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games