Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Digimon Masters Online Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:40 am
SU Blue
Yes, it can be a shadow game with our very souls at stake. twisted But you really don't have a choice because I have stolen the souls of your grandparents ensuring that you will play and lose your own souls, but here's the twist. You won't lose your souls once you lose. You must come to this uncharted island without any way to contact the outside world, and basically fight each other for my entertainment before I become bored, choose the winner and kill them myself, and take his/her soul of course

You mis calculated one fact... Im a ginger!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:41 am
SU Blue
Yes, it can be a shadow game with our very souls at stake. twisted But you really don't have a choice because I have stolen the souls of your grandparents ensuring that you will play and lose your own souls, but here's the twist. You won't lose your souls once you lose. You must come to this uncharted island without any way to contact the outside world, and basically fight each other for my entertainment before I become bored, choose the winner and kill them myself, and take his/her soul of course

*brings out three decks* Got it covered cool  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 am
Zadoc the 27th
SU Blue

You mis calculated one fact... Im a ginger!

No..No..Curse you it can't be! Curse yooouuuu!! *gets blown up by the ginger flaming hair of friendship*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 am
SU Blue

*snaps fingers* ten men in suits appear from behind carrying ten suitcases filled with every possible competitive level deck.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 am
IT'S RAINING!!!! DX...and the site is up again... smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 am
SU Blue
SU Blue

*snaps fingers* ten men in suits appear from behind carrying ten suitcases filled with every possible competitive level deck.

*beats them all*  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:57 am
To continue updating our followers, we will have more news in the next 24-48 hours. For those who played earlier, we hope you had fun. Our sincerest apologies for the delay; keep watching the home page and Facebook for more information.

new update^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 am
back to your lives people joymax ******** up bad.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 am
Anybody else pissed? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 am
Christian13000
Anybody else pissed? sweatdrop
+1  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:06 am
Thats 2+  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 am
Typical.....  

KiroMishima
Crew

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 am
I'm more sadder now than I was before...DX...OMG thunder....O_o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 pm
We see a lot of players have questions about the closed beta -- right now, it is too soon to decide whether we will extend the CBT period beyond the 23rd. Thank you for your continued feedback.

Most recent update  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 pm
Sigh...I hope it's up by the time I wake up tomorrow...they better make it up to us...in the end it was there own fault to open the damn game with only 1 server up...I'm outa here! XD  
Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff