Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:02 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000
*Flashes in the profile as a bolt of lightning clashes into the ground* Mika I know we're not the best of friends, but honestly can't we just shove this bullshit behind us. And please excuse me for my frank langauge, but I aggree with Wulfie. Enough is enough, and I think we need to make up and move on. I've been without DTI for a week or two, trying to get my thoughts clear as the death of my cousin removed its self from the hearts of my family. So please enough with this...

probably the most mature thing you ever said O_o

XD OMG!! CHRISTAIN IS BEING MATURE!! EVERYONE RUN!! THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING!!!

Jk jk, ok Chrissie, ur forgiven
@Kain: Aww but Zar is the all-knowing All-mighty. He's knows everything and is never wrong. (is being sarcastic if u havent realized)

and that, will inevitably start more things.
*gives you cookie and milkshake* let's be happy and move on  
xd Kain I'm not going to act like a bitchy kid anymore, I'm actually growing up. So if Karan wants to joke around he can, just don't upset me or I'll show you what hell is really like.  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

TheLostAngel-Mika
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000
*Flashes in the profile as a bolt of lightning clashes into the ground* Mika I know we're not the best of friends, but honestly can't we just shove this bullshit behind us. And please excuse me for my frank langauge, but I aggree with Wulfie. Enough is enough, and I think we need to make up and move on. I've been without DTI for a week or two, trying to get my thoughts clear as the death of my cousin removed its self from the hearts of my family. So please enough with this...

@Kain: Aww but Zar is the all-knowing All-mighty. He's knows everything and is never wrong. (is being sarcastic if u havent realized)
*poofs in* oh but i am its nothing to be sarcastic about. Im also a ******** geni thus how I can poof. *poofs out*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:04 pm
FireBringer_Kain
TheLostAngel-Mika
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

*makes them shake hands* Well then all settled and forgotten?
@Mika: There are only 2 people like that *points to statue of GW and God*

yep. all forgiven. XD And u r so right
@Hope: YAY!!! (eats the cookie and drinks the milkshake)
@Zar: -_-  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 pm
ZarAburame
TheLostAngel-Mika
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

*poofs in* oh but i am its nothing to be sarcastic about. Im also a ******** geni thus how I can poof. *poofs out*

.-. Zar...idk what you just said but *puts up Zar proof walls* wink Better if u stay away for abit  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 pm
sweatdrop Well now that things are all together again I'ma try and patch s**t up with Komi. I hurt her the most...  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 pm
FireBringer_Kain
ZarAburame
TheLostAngel-Mika
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

.-. Zar...idk what you just said but *puts up Zar proof walls* wink Better if u stay away for abit
any shots at me will be returned back. mika took at shot at me thus I came back in as long as I dont see any im out. Just a heads up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:09 pm
sweatdrop Well... I'ma go to my pro...  

Cuevas_506

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:09 pm
Christian13000
sweatdrop Well now that things are all together again I'ma try and patch s**t up with Komi. I hurt her the most...

Good luck
@Zar: Fair enough  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:10 pm
(wants another cookie)  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:12 pm
*puts out plate of cookies* help yourself x3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:13 pm
*A powerful wind strikes upon the surface of area, and all the cookies dissappear with Christian*  

Cuevas_506

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:13 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
*puts out plate of cookies* help yourself x3

YAY!! (eats them all)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:16 pm
Christian13000
*A powerful wind strikes upon the surface of area, and all the cookies dissappear with Christian*

HECK NO!! MY COOKIES!! I ATE THEM ALL!!  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:20 pm
(comes back with the cookies)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games