Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samiegh_D

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:26 am
Gaia name: Samiegh_D
Digimon: MetalGarurumon [M]
Registration fee: 1000g
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:41 pm
Samiegh_D
Gaia name: Samiegh_D
Digimon: MetalGarurumon [M]

......[R], [T], or [F]. Cannot be limited or restricted. MetalGarurumon is a [M].  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Night_Creation

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:06 pm
Gaia name: Night_Creation
Digimon: Leafmon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 pm
Gaia name: Doom Peanut
Digimon: Chibomon (Fresh)

Pimp Chickan G

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:31 pm
Gaia name: Dark-Phi
Digimon: Kuramon (Fresh)
Registration fee:1000g (I GOT IT)
Status razz aid/Sent

NickName: Domo  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:02 am
thank you i realy like this one  

Red_Lian

Red_Lian

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:06 am
yahoo  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:03 am
User Image

thank you  

Red_Lian

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:27 am
Welcome to Tamer Island!

User Image
A mysterious Digimon who was born from a computer virus. It invades the net and consumes data. It has only one evolution line, which is very uncommon in the digital world. It is said it that it was created by a human who wanted to "see the world drown in caos"
It´s name comes from the japanese "Kurage" which means Jellyfish

User Image
Minomon is a Larva Digimon whose name originates from the Japanese word "minomushi", which refers to the bagworm, the larval form of bagworm moths ("minoga"). When he's in a good mood and on a fine day, he drops down and shows off his scales. Ivy vines grow on his head. He is often seen hanging from high places and will move if larger Digimon pass by;even so, he can float quite a short distance in the air. His weakness is the fact that he is unable to really show his true feelings, so he can be forlorn even if it looks like he's smiling. In addition, he can often feel uneasy and even worries a lot due to loneliness if his best friends don't show themselves every day.

User Image
Chibomon is a Slime Digimon whose name is derived from the Japanese word "chibi" meaning "tiny". It is friendly and sociable, always brimming with curiosity, but is quite weak. However, it is able to digivolve into any Dragon Digimon.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:25 pm
I don't mean to sound ungrateful...but i asked for a leafmon  

Night_Creation

Sonata Sylph

Beloved Elder

8,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:28 pm
hmm so I've got a question;
I registered with this guild quite some time ago, and I lost the image from the digimon I had. It was a mokumon.
Is it possible to get a new one created? I'll pay the fee again if necessary, I just wanted to know.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:29 pm
Night_Creation
I don't mean to sound ungrateful...but i asked for a leafmon

Well, if you're using it for RP purposes, you can still start out with a leafmon. In all the RP stuff, you can still use leafmon, along with any other lower forms when you digivolve that Minomon, if that is your concern. Also, it'll save you time to get a Minomon, trust me. You'll find out why soon enough.

And if you wish to have a Leafmon, just inform me, and I'll remake the art. Although I would request that if I am required to do so, that Pummel immediately deletes that artwork.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Night_Creation

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Oh, well if i can still use leafmon in the RP then I guess it's okay. I'll just use Minomon.

Thanks Epic.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:33 pm
shannley
hmm so I've got a question;
I registered with this guild quite some time ago, and I lost the image from the digimon I had. It was a mokumon.
Is it possible to get a new one created? I'll pay the fee again if necessary, I just wanted to know.

I don't believe so....you'd have to ask a different mod, or the captain. In the rules, it says that once you get your digimon, and you don't save it, and it gets deleted, we cannot redo your art, so you'll have to consult the captain with this. He's the one who made the rules, and I'd rather play it safe then piss him off.... sweatdrop

I also don't have a Mokumon sprite, so....  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games