Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Digimon Masters Online Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:46 am
2 new announcements...just in case people don't check the FB wall

1. To answer another common question: While we work to resolve the server issues, players may be unable to perform certain actions they could before (accepting CBT user agreement, downloading / patching client). These will resume after the game is up.

2. We will be posting a Closed Beta Test FAQ later today with more updates and information.

Why am I up so earlier...just cuz...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am
Hello, this is Digimon Masters Online.

Greetings Tamers! We are currently striving to open CBT as soon as possible which means we are undergoing a test period at the moment.

When you run the client, an error message will appear, saying ‘Fail to receive the version info. Please check your internet connection’. This does not really mean that you need to check your internet connection but it simply means that our team is focusing on testing the game to open the CBT Service as soon as possible.

We would like to apologize for the incorrect pop up information and the inconvenience that this has caused you. Rest assured that we will begin the CBT as soon as possible.

Thank you!  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 am
To continue with our communication to players on our progress, we will tell you now the servers will not be up over the weekend. Updates will continue on Monday, and we hope to have good news to share!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:49 pm
Here's some relatively good news for those of you that are still interested XD...lol

Hello, this is Digimon Masters Online.

Attention all Tamers! We would like to thank all of you who patiently have been waiting to enter the Digital World of Digimon Masters Online.

The long wait is finally over! The portal to the Digital World shall be opened on August 30 to Sept 1, 2011 (3Days) for “Pre CBT” after weekly server inspection, a Pre CBT will be done in order to give all the Tamers a pleasant and smooth gaming experience and to make sure a stable and error free journey within the realm of the Digimon when CBT officially starts.

Pre-CBT Period: August 30 ~ September 1, 2011 (3days)

By opening the portal to the Digital World, we advise Tamers to please report any bugs or errors that you may encounter within the Digital World; you may post them through the “Bug Report Section” in our official website. Rest assured that all reports shall be noted; Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Pre-CBT : Test phase to ensure that everything in terms of connectivity or logging in is ok for CBT

Note: During Pre CBT period the 3-day period on which the Pre CBT will be held may end earlier than scheduled. This is due to the circumstances that we might experience during the Pre CBT period.

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:18 pm
DX I was going to post that XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm glad there's a thread for this, I've been waiting for this for a while now! Can't wait for it to start!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 pm
Well, I hope this time it works, I don't want my hopes to be break so soon again  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 am
well im in. There is only 1 server for pre closed beta.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:25 am
3nodding Okay so I'm back from my little venture to New York, and it's officially up! I say we play on the Channel 0. Not to many people on that channel, and how do we make a guild?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 am
I got school so I won't be on for a while k guys?  

KiroMishima
Crew

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:35 am
I try to log on...and they're inspecting the server for 20 min....sigh...i might never get to play this... sad ...lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 am
Darkfire Karan
I got school so I won't be on for a while k guys?

^_^ Tis fine you won't be missing much bro! Have fun at school! *Hands you, your lunch box.*  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:04 am

I'm on name's lief, on channel 8

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 am
my name is Zadok

with a k

illl be on in a bit  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:16 am

I'll get back on in a bit going to the hospital to visit my buddy who's just about to have his baby! So excited right now!

Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff