Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:15 pm
I would take your demon spear and propel it through your good eye with such volocity to rip your head from your shoulders and then with the dark star on my back I would rip your torso from your legs and then chop them into small infendisibal specks and then turn them into a cube of "essence" and burn them to ash's and then throw random explodable objects into the flames for fun.

Wow I like this game

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:08 pm
I would pump sulferic acid into your veins and then make you drink cianide. twisted  

Christian Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:14 pm
I would go totally psycho on your a**, stabbing you multiple times in the chest with a hunting knife, biting you ferociously, then ripping out your internal organs with my bare hands and smearing my hands with your blood. I would slit your throat just to make sure you were dead, then throwing a live hand grenade into your remains.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:41 am
strangles with scarf, then bludgeons w/ purple boombox*  

Lord Sephyr- Shadow Angel

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:52 pm
*takes out mirror and puts in on his hat*
i'll let his clumsyness figure out the rest
*he drops it and it smashes into 7million pieces*he now has 7 years of me voodooing him, wishing him dead and bad luck to look forward to! yay! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:15 pm
Popping out of the trash can after seeing another stupid "kill," I'll just give out a good kick in the back of the foot, making you fall on a sharp rock. I'd pick ya's up and pull that rock out of your head, then impaling your chin on a pike. Kicking you a couple of times, I'd slowly waltz over to your legs and pull until your feet snap off, that won't work, the second time I can;t garb hold so why not sink my teeth into it. After doing that for a couple of seconds I made some grips and pull your legs off, GOD, I just quit, pull out a nicely concealed knife, and stab your lower spine until it's useless, and I can easily pull off the rest of your waist. Then I visit your head for a second estimate and tug until your jaw gives and it just sits on the pike as your tounge tangles around in the movement. After swaying you a bit I stick my hand into the back of your mouth, spin around a few times, chuck you in the air, and grab your intrails as ya's comes crashing down, snapping your neck, and my LuIz is ruined again...  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:21 pm
wow, i'll be easy, on you, i come back as an unkillable zombie and eat your brains! IM UNKILLABLE!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:26 pm
Every one knows how to kill a zomibe: Blow their heads off, cut their heads off, destroy their heads, or burn them, and since you can't die, might as well sitck you in a kill with IT'S OVER 9000!!! remix blaring.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:30 pm
Tokeyo Beat
Every one knows how to kill a zomibe: Blow their heads off, cut their heads off, destroy their heads, or burn them, and since you can't die, might as well sitck you in a kill with IT'S OVER 9000!!! remix blaring.

i don't know what that song is, but it gets slightly annoying, and i walk around "unhurt" for hours untill i xplode. ouch  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:37 pm
Scratch it, you come back as a human, I decapitate you, let's get this ball rolling back on the court. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXjzqLPEaQw  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:21 pm
I take a Gibson Flying V, plug it into a big-a** amplifier, and start strumming random chords to test it out. Then I take you, tie you to a chair in front of the amp, and do my stuff, playing every hardcore rock song known to man while your ears bleed. When you go completely deaf, I'll bludgeon you with the Flying V, turning the white paint on the body of the guitar red with blood. When my arms are tired, I'll kick the crap out of you while wearing combat boots. Then I would take a pile of firewood, drag it to your unconscious body, light the logs, then take off on the Flying V, gliding into the sunset while your remains smolder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:13 pm
Letting myself recombobulate I worry that you'll get away, but that quickly washes away as a couple of flaming logs getcha' on the back of the head, as well as starting to singe your hair. After watching the succesful pre-emptive strike, I start jumping around getting oil out of my eye, reattach the bandages, then start running towards ground zero. When I finaly get over to ya's I take the cord from the guitar and wrap it around your throat and drag you to a hangman's tree and well... it's kinda self-explanitory. Seeing that your still unconscious, and fighting not to be foiled again, I pull you down and chuck you into an pretty large cooler, filled with razors, knifes, and other sharp objects that was dipped in Dry Ice for a few hours, then kick you down the hill hearing your screams... stop, eh good enough.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:14 am
I believe in simplicity. I'd just kick your butt down a ski slope, watch you roll into a giant snowball, and walk away smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:40 pm
I would take a deep breath and begin to vocally butcher and maim every known holiday song, even the obscure ones, to piss you off. After a good annoyance, I'll then annoy you some more by running around you, asking, "Is this annoying?" every two seconds. When you finally lose your sanity, I would then take a buffet and force-feed you until you almost burst. I would then let you sit there, insane and almost-bursting, and then, after a few excruciating, painful hours, I would stab your gut with a knitting needle and run like hell while watching you explode a la The Meaning of Life.  

Parisian Loafer

Fruitipebbles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:59 am
I would shove paint in his eyes until he goes blind. Then, break a mirror and shove it so high up his nose that his nose starts bleeding. Then die his hair so much his scalp will burn and we will be able to see his brain (cool right?) then the end... razz  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games