Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:22 am
Goddess Lia
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
i don't think i have much of emo cloths...

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=26972295
warning big inventory
i must keep the book. since i don't like what it evolve into
I'll just pretend it's Twilight

gonk
why must it be that book.

oo nice outfit
Because emos dig it. I'm glad you like the outfit. I enjoyed making it.

p.s. It's a beautiful day today, the sky is grey and with a green ambience to it. I love rain.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:39 am
poop
fine its twilight *grumbles*
stupid sparklefairy  

Goddess Lia

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:06 pm
Goddess Lia
poop
stupid sparklefairy
It's Twilight that's why you are opening the book under a cloud letting it rain down on it fading the words away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:17 pm
Soul of Aqua
Goddess Lia
poop
stupid sparklefairy
It's Twilight that's why you are opening the book under a cloud letting it rain down on it fading the words away.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I thought that was because reading that book was the same that not reading at all... ninja

Kagayaku Shirou

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:32 pm
Life
is everlasting pain and darkness,
I'd cut myself with a shiney razor blade but that's too conformist,
I'd cut myself with a rusty razor blade but that just ******** hurts.
Life
is perpetual suffer and sorrow,
I'd overdose on my pills but I need them to drug that slut in the corner,
I'd overdose on my mom's sleeping pills but I can't open the safety cap.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:04 pm
SoA: Your poem is so deep, it shows the truth of life.[/me-trying-to-be-emo]
Wow. I like it.

This is my best emo-me. Not very grand, but I'm not rich at the moment.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:23 pm
I have too much items that can be used for emo avatars... I just like monochromatic avis sweatdrop The emo style can be cool too. But the lifestyle is just fail.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:30 pm
I kinda like their lifestyle. They have fun alot, and all of them that I know really arn't that depressed. It's just times of struggle in their lives that they end up cutting. Like when a parent dies.
And they get into all the really fun trouble. xd

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:34 pm
DvnT
I kinda like their lifestyle. They have fun alot, and all of them that I know really arn't that depressed. It's just times of struggle in their lives that they end up cutting. Like when a parent dies.
Well.. I very much enjoyed overhearing conversations about where they each cut and how they inquire eachother on fun drugs next to all the whining about how hard their lives as been and how pitiful they're feeling. Most being sluts that can't control their physical urges. If they're not like that they're altos not emos.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:40 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Well.. I very much enjoyed overhearing conversations about where they each cut and how they inquire eachother on fun drugs next to all the whining about how hard their lives as been and how pitiful they're feeling. Most being sluts that can't control their physical urges. If they're not like that they're altos not emos.

Mainly I know where all my friends cut: Wrists and thighs. I had one slice open her shoulder once, and another stab herself in the stomach multiple times. The only thing they really havn't tried to 'get rid of the pain' is drugs yet -other then MJ- so I have yet to hear about any fun drugs from them.
Really, they try to focus on the positive untill it's too late, so I'm not sure what you'd call them.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:44 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Mainly I know where all my friends cut: Wrists and thighs. I had one slice open her shoulder once, and another stab herself in the stomach multiple times. The only thing they really havn't tried to 'get rid of the pain' is drugs yet -other then MJ- so I have yet to hear about any fun drugs from them.
Really, they try to focus on the positive untill it's too late, so I'm not sure what you'd call them.
Altos... like me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:49 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Altos... like me.

I see...
Everyone around here calls them Emo's, look how dumb we all must be.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:50 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Altos... like me.

I see...
Different country eh.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:53 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Altos... like me.

I see...
Different country eh.

Well, it may just be the lack of differences here in people, that we just group everyone by the major categories. [Prep, jock, emo, no-body.]

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:03 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Altos... like me.

I see...
Different country eh.

Well, it may just be the lack of differences here in people, that we just group everyone by the major categories. [Prep, jock, emo, no-body.]
mmmm, here it is; Sjonnie, kakker(preppy), emo, alto(includes scene), Skater, Gangster.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games