Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:55 pm
you confused me with Moon didn't you? xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:03 pm
heck yes, like her your a support character in my story I call life, so i'll tend to mix people up  

The Sadistic Toan

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:05 pm
support character? wow glad to know I'm different  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:07 pm
Almost all the females of the world are all my support characters, a lot of the males tamer here are minor character. And I, am the honorable and beloved hero of this story that is of epic proportion. I tear up every time I read the story, it is just so beautiful!  

The Sadistic Toan

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:08 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Almost all the females of the world are all my support characters, a lot of the males tamer here are minor character. And I, am the honorable and beloved hero of this story that is of epic proportion.

You wish  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:09 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
The Sadistic Toan
Almost all the females of the world are all my support characters, a lot of the males tamer here are minor character. And I, am the honorable and beloved hero of this story that is of epic proportion.

You wish
you, little missy shall become a minor character if you continue that back talk!  

The Sadistic Toan

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 pm
The Sadistic Toan
TheLostAngel-Mika
The Sadistic Toan

You wish
you, little missy shall become a minor character if you continue that back talk!

and u mister, r already a minor character in the story I call LIFE  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:45 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
The Sadistic Toan
TheLostAngel-Mika
The Sadistic Toan

You wish

Must be a horror story if I am nothing but a minor character, how dull it must be without me to be there to brighten it up  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:11 pm
minor characters are the shiz. Each actor plys unlimited numbers of roles depending on the situaution  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:42 am
TheLostAngel-Mika
The Sadistic Toan
TheLostAngel-Mika
The Sadistic Toan

You wish

You tell him Mika XD  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:25 am
The Sadistic Toan
Almost all the females of the world are all my support characters, a lot of the males tamer here are minor character. And I, am the honorable and beloved hero of this story that is of epic proportion. I tear up every time I read the story, it is just so beautiful!

Honorable and beloved? *drops a car on Toan's head* what story are you reading? Also *grabs baseball bat and homerun hits a hundred balls at you* that's for mixing me up with someone else -____-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:27 am
Zadoc the 27th
minor characters are the shiz. Each actor plys unlimited numbers of roles depending on the situaution

Yeah, or they're the victims that get shot, burned, run over, stabbed, choked, strangled, kicked in the a** or nuts, punched, get their eyes gouged out, dismembered, kidnapped, raped, held for ransom, tortured, beaten to death, hung, hit by a moving vehicle, tied to the train tracks, massacred, or exploded by big booms. But, you are right, without them, we'd have no random entertainment ^o^  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:02 am
Yes, baaad Toan!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:15 am
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Zadoc the 27th

Yeah, or they're the victims that get shot, burned, run over, stabbed, choked, strangled, kicked in the a** or nuts, punched, get their eyes gouged out, dismembered, kidnapped, raped, held for ransom, tortured, beaten to death, hung, hit by a moving vehicle, tied to the train tracks, massacred, or exploded by big booms. But, you are right, without them, we'd have no random entertainment ^o^

you took the word right out of my mouth and added like 23 others words too... surprised  

ThatMarkGuy

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 am
(sneezes very loudly) Eww... Im sick..  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games