Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:51 am
DvnT
Sounds warm, Lia, can I come too? xd
Shall I be your placeholder at home then? Can I wear all your clothing then? It is cold there right?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:55 am
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Shall I be your placeholder at home then? Can I wear all your clothing then? It is cold there right?

Come take my place right here!
The only thing of mine you can't wear is my black dress -the pretty one, not the black cloth that says it's a dress- and my undies. Otherwise, go right ahead!
Yes, it's rather cold here. Been going back and forth between the high 40's and the low 50's all day. Yesterday, though, it was mid-30s I believe.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:03 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

The only thing of mine you can't wear is my black dress -the pretty one, not the black cloth that says it's a dress- and my undies. Otherwise, go right ahead!
Yes, it's rather cold here. Been going back and forth between the high 40's and the low 50's all day. Yesterday, though, it was mid-30s I believe.
sweet! but emh... Can I not even wear your undies over my head. emo  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

sweet! but emh... Can I not even wear your undies over my head. emo

Sure, if you really want you can. Just make sure to shut the door when you leave, the cats are trying to move in.

DvnT

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:24 pm
Did somebody say, "Cats?" eek
KITTIES!!! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:26 pm
Catkid_neo
KITTIES!!! blaugh

We have four little kittens [who one might see on Craigslist in the next few weeks, we've temporarily named them Mouse, Piglet, Oreo and Sidestep] their mommy[Named Bunny because she can hop 4 feet into the air], and a devil of a handsom cat named Gus-Gus.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:27 pm
DvnT
Catkid_neo
KITTIES!!! blaugh

We have four little kittens [who one might see on Craigslist in the next few weeks, we've temporarily named them Mouse, Piglet, Oreo and Sidestep] their mommy[Named Bunny because she can hop 4 feet into the air], and a devil of a handsom cat named Gus-Gus.
I demand you name one Pershey and one Hershel scream  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:32 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Catkid_neo
KITTIES!!! blaugh

We can name Sidestep [the orange one] and Oreo[the black and white Oreo looking one] those names. Which do you want to have which name?

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:35 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Catkid_neo
KITTIES!!! blaugh

We can name Sidestep [the orange one] and Oreo[the black and white Oreo looking one] those names. Which do you want to have which name?
What's their genders?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:37 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Catkid_neo
KITTIES!!! blaugh

What's their genders?

Oreo is a girl, and Sidestep is a boy, I think, Sidestep might be a girl, we're not exactly sure.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:38 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Catkid_neo
KITTIES!!! blaugh

What's their genders?

Oreo is a girl, and Sidestep is a boy, I think, Sidestep might be a girl, we're not exactly sure.
Name Oreo Pershey. Leave Sidestep to what it is. I once had a bunny that had no reproductive organs. I called it Siggy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:39 pm
@DvnT: Sure, if you can fit in my suitcase and pay for the over weight price. xd

@Catkid: Thats one of my plans but that will be an 8hhr drive O.o  

Goddess Lia

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:41 pm
I'm not sure when I will have it all coloured in. Explanation is in my thread in the CIF sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:43 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

What's their genders?

Name Oreo Pershey. Leave Sidestep to what it is. I once had a bunny that had no reproductive organs. I called it Siggy.

None? That seems... Odd.

Lia: Yay! When are you going?

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:48 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

What's their genders?

None? That seems... Odd.

Lia: Yay! When are you going?
Based off his lack of nipples we knew that he had to be a boy but he had no p***s and no actual v****a. he had a peehole and a butthole.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games