Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:50 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
What's their genders?

Oreo is a girl, and Sidestep is a boy, I think, Sidestep might be a girl, we're not exactly sure.
Name Oreo Pershey. Leave Sidestep to what it is. I once had a bunny that had no reproductive organs. I called it Siggy.

None? That seems... Odd.

Lia: Yay! When are you going?
Based off his lack of nipples we knew that he had to be a boy but he had no p***s and no actual v****a. he had a peehole and a butthole.

>.< Too much info...

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:53 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
What's their genders?

Oreo is a girl, and Sidestep is a boy, I think, Sidestep might be a girl, we're not exactly sure.
Name Oreo Pershey. Leave Sidestep to what it is. I once had a bunny that had no reproductive organs. I called it Siggy.

None? That seems... Odd.

Based off his lack of nipples we knew that he had to be a boy but he had no p***s and no actual v****a. he had a peehole and a butthole.

>.< Too much info...
It's just an oversized Dwarf rabbit. Is that really that disturbing?  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:57 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

None? That seems... Odd.

>.< Too much info...

Not disturbing, but I'm just not comfortable talking about ... Male parts often. My friends normally laugh when I turn bright red when they talk about that even.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:00 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

None? That seems... Odd.

>.< Too much info...

Not disturbing, but I'm just not comfortable talking about ... Male parts often. My friends normally laugh when I turn bright red when they talk about that even.
There is this emo clan I've been stalking here and I think you'll love this quote of mine I made in their thread on how they'd like to die.

Quote:
Weird would be if I wanted that they made a mould of my p***s and wished that if I'd die they'd burn me and mix the ashes with the rubber when making a d***o using that mould so my wife/husband could use it to remember the good ol days...

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:02 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

>.< Too much info...

There is this emo clan I've been stalking here and I think you'll love this quote of mine I made in their thread on how they'd like to die.

Quote:
Weird would be if I wanted that they made a mould of my p***s and wished that if I'd die they'd burn me and mix the ashes with the rubber when making a d***o using that mould so my wife/husband could use it to remember the good ol days...

... *Twitch.*...
*Runs away scared and hides in a hidden corner.*
Where's AmbieMommy? Mommy save me!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:02 pm
DvnT
i leave this wednesday and don't return home till August 7

Oh yes early notice if you see me being absent for prolong time is that i'm in KeyWest and more eyes will be on me for using the comp and xbox360 so This will be my Away status.  

Goddess Lia

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:06 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

>.< Too much info...

Quote:

... *Twitch.*...
-hugs- Don't be scared, everything is alright I was just kidding with that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:10 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

Quote:

... *Twitch.*...

I wasn't kidding about how embarrassed I get with things like that. IRL, I was sitting at the computer-desk with my eyes covered for almost three minutes after I responded.

Lia: Ohh. I can't go. Summer Job starts on the 25th of June.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:14 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Quote:

... *Twitch.*...

I wasn't kidding about how embarrassed I get with things like that. IRL, I was sitting at the computer-desk with my eyes covered for almost three minutes after I responded.

I know the feeling sweatdrop just different things that trigger it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:16 pm
lol DvnT don't worry  

Goddess Lia

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:25 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

... *Twitch.*...

I've seen others get you embarrassed like that, especially the times when people list who they like in the guild, and a girl will mention you.

Lia: How do I not worry?

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:28 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

... *Twitch.*...

I've seen others get you embarrassed like that, especially the times when people list who they like in the guild, and a girl will mention you.

Also exactly the reason I left out myself when interviewing you as stalker as I hoped that would be enough to make you not mention me. I was kinda afraid you'd say that I forgot to list myself. sweatdrop  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:38 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

Also exactly the reason I left out myself when interviewing you as stalker as I hoped that would be enough to make you not mention me. I was kinda afraid you'd say that I forgot to list myself. sweatdrop

Nah, I'm not that mean -even as my supposedly hidden identity. I see these things about people and store them in my brain so I don't embarrass people like yourself by saying something like that.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:48 pm
Ninja away from work lol  

Goddess Lia

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:53 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

Nah, I'm not that mean -even as my supposedly hidden identity. I see these things about people and store them in my brain so I don't embarrass people like yourself by saying something like that.
Dal  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games