Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:05 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
But, but but! I don't have enough emo items. The emo-est items I have are my Grizzly Teaddybear, and my Gimpy. *Bad at shopping. IRL and on Gaia.*

SoA, you know your way around all types of stores, and you wanted to go shopping with me before, can I still take you up on that offer?
I'd like to correct that sentence into "You are socially awkwarded and avoid any store without games or toys in it as heck but love putting together outfits"

eek *Stands corrected.*
Okay, I'll go fix that. But, can you help me or am I the helpless person everyone here says I am?
How you imagine I could help you?

Help me find an outfit on Gaia? I don't know, I'm hopeless with this. I think I had said something stupid anyway. You don't have to help if you don't want.
I don't mind helping I'm more worried about how to organise this and the difference between our taste.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:12 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
But, but but! I don't have enough emo items. The emo-est items I have are my Grizzly Teaddybear, and my Gimpy. *Bad at shopping. IRL and on Gaia.*

SoA, you know your way around all types of stores, and you wanted to go shopping with me before, can I still take you up on that offer?
I'd like to correct that sentence into "You are socially awkwarded and avoid any store without games or toys in it as heck but love putting together outfits"

eek *Stands corrected.*
Okay, I'll go fix that. But, can you help me or am I the helpless person everyone here says I am?

Help me find an outfit on Gaia? I don't know, I'm hopeless with this. I think I had said something stupid anyway. You don't have to help if you don't want.
I don't mind helping I'm more worried about how to organise this and the difference between our taste.

It's emo, I don't think I have much fashion sense in the way of emo things. sweatdrop Plus, isn't it all kinda one style?
If nothing else I can always buy new items and fit them together in one way or another...

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:15 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

eek *Stands corrected.*

It's emo, I don't think I have much fashion sense in the way of emo things. sweatdrop Plus, isn't it all kinda one style?
If nothing else I can always buy new items and fit them together in one way or another...
Oh yeah forgot that we were concentrating on emo and not in general sweatdrop Well even emo can be done in quite different ways.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:18 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

eek *Stands corrected.*

Oh yeah forgot that we were concentrating on emo and not in general sweatdrop Well even emo can be done in quite different ways.

I wouldn't know that.
*Confused.*

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:24 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I wouldn't know that.
*Confused.*
You can go emo as in dress like emos actually do IRL or you can go over the top and make a very emo looking avatar with all those EIs etc. for example these wings of my, the masterpiece skin or those bleeding eyes from the Oculus Mythica/Magica opposing Shirou's excluding the skeletons.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:29 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I wouldn't know that.
*Confused.*
You can go emo as in dress like emos actually do IRL or you can go over the top and make a very emo looking avatar with all those EIs etc. for example these wings of my, the masterpiece skin or those bleeding eyes from the Oculus Mythica/Magica opposing Shirou's excluding the skeletons.

Oh! I get it now.
I prefer to use the EIs, but I don't have enough for the Oculus items. *Pout* I want those anyway.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:34 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I wouldn't know that.
*Confused.*

Oh! I get it now.
I prefer to use the EIs, but I don't have enough for the Oculus items. *Pout* I want those anyway.
I know you do whilst I prefer to use shop items in general making clean sober avis that aren't over the top like yours at the moment or Skit her avis ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:40 pm
@ Sister: Give me an environment to work with and I'll make you an Emo Avi. ninja

*is fairly good at making tekteks, just rarely does them* ninja

Ethrawl

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:45 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I wouldn't know that.
*Confused.*

Oh! I get it now.
I know you do whilst I prefer to use shop items in general making clean sober avis that aren't over the top like yours at the moment or Skit her avis ^^

sweatdrop Yea... Right now is pretty messy. I should probably slow down with the messy avi's like this.

Brother: Hi!
Skin/setup.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:48 pm
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I wouldn't know that.
*Confused.*

Oh! I get it now.

sweatdrop Yea... Right now is pretty messy. I should probably slow down with the messy avi's like this.

Skin/setup.
Well in comarison to Skit or Kingjack it's not messy. and emh.. hi back to brother?  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:50 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

I wouldn't know that.
*Confused.*

Oh! I get it now.

Skin/setup.
Well in comarison to Skit or Kingjack it's not messy. and emh.. hi back to brother?

I am her brother. ninja *Gaia brother to be exact*

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:53 pm
iPistl
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Oh! I get it now.

Skin/setup.

Huge family thing is getting a bit confusing. Ambie is becoming everyone's mommeh, so by default Pistl [Brother] and I are now siblings. 3nodding

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:56 pm
DvnT
iPistl
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Oh! I get it now.

Skin/setup.

Huge family thing is getting a bit confusing. Ambie is becoming everyone's mommeh, so by default Pistl [Brother] and I are now siblings. 3nodding
Oh sweatdrop I didn't notice him entering ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:00 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
iPistl
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Skin/setup.

xp

Ethrawl

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:06 pm
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
iPistl
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

Skin/setup.

It's okay. I didn't notice him either untill I went to see what you posted down below the box. [And no, I didn't figure out I could have looked above what I had written.]

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games