Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~Birthday Bash~ Bonus Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:36 pm
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=9FFEYE9ojtI&feature=related

So awesome and windy if I dont have the art yet can I still change it up in the shop or no?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:36 pm
I think he changed it, so that the person who gets 1st wins muchomon, and the person who gets second wins viximon...  

iDragow

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:37 pm
For the bonus round:
1st place gets Muchomon
2nd place gets Viximon

that's all...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:38 pm
muchomon is penguinmon twin almost XD  

i3 tails Yagura

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:39 pm
^^; You'll need proof of art jello.

Um, I'll just stick with mine. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:44 pm
NOOOOOOOOO *melts *  

i3 tails Yagura

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:44 pm
I'm gonna change it again! sorry for the complications... sweatdrop

1st place: Muchomon
2nd place: Mushroomon
3rd place: Viximon

:3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:06 pm
So wait Do I still have muchomon or not...  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:22 pm
Basically he extended the contest untill tommorow so that any entries may come. Our rps are fine just he's allowing others to have a chance. We'll have to see the true results tommorow. .-.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:42 pm
Well Good luck to everybody who enters..  

ilinkzeldi

iDragow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:47 pm
"We'll take a look, Muchomon. Don't worry about it!" A man in his late teens flashed the red penguin a thumbs-up. He wearing a red form-fitting sleeve-less shirt and black pants. A black short-sleeved jacket was covering his shoulders, left open. Brown gloves covered his forearms, and a pair of brown leather boots adorned his feet. A black cowboy hat was perched on top of his blond shaggy hair.

As he entered the House of Mirrors, his new friend, Stingmon followed him. "Moaning, huh? Maybe it's filled with zombies..." Jon wiggled his fingers at the digimon, trying to sound and look like a host of the late night horror movies on television. The insect digimon didn't make a sound, looking to his right and left, seeing nothing but numerous other Stingmon's, his own reflections. "Come on, that wasn't a gem, but you should have at least laughed for MY benefit..." The tamer looked a little put off as they navigated to the inner confines of the maze.

As they made it to about the middle of the maze, they heard a grating sound behind them. Jonny turned to see that some of the mirrors had slid to block off their exit. "Why do you ignorant baffoons continue to intrude...?"

As Jon turned, he caught the reflection of who was behind all this. It was wearing a suit of green armor, designed to look like a steam-powered robot. The most notable features of the armor were the large shoulder pads and the pointed helmet, which seemed to just be one piece. Where his abs would have been was a sheet of metal, polished to a mirror shine. Attached to each of his arms was a large shield, outfitted with a mirror in the center. The most creepy thing about him was that his face was also a mirror, but with a mouth.

"You would think that after the first few digimon entered and never came back, that silly Muchomon would quit letting people in here..." He had a drawl that just screamed superiority complex. "But no, she just keeps sending more and more. The Mummymon was a problem, but the rest, they weren't even worth my time. Neither are you."

Stingmon clenched his fists, ready for a fight. "I'll handle this, Sir. You try and find a way out of here." Mercurimon laughed as though a child had just made a nonsensical joke. "Why, there IS no way out of here... He will die just like you will..."

Stingmon crouched down, along his muscles to tense up like coiled springs. He threw himself through the air, his wings buzzing to give him added velocity. "Spiking Strike!" A large pink energy blade extended from Stingmon's wrist, and he thrust it toward the warrior of steel.

The lips of the metallic mouth curved up in a grin. He twisted his wrist, allowing the overhead light to flash of the smooth surface and right into Stingmon's multi-faceted eyes. Grunting in irritation, the insectoid ninja covered his eyes, and swerved slightly. He breezed by Mercurimon, and ran head first into a series of mirrors. These were not made of glass, however, but polished steel. They rang out as Stingmon fell to the floor, his head filled with the vibration.

Shaking his head, the bug got back up on his feet, while Mercurimon continued to grin, sure of his victory. "You better wipe that grin off your face, because we're not done yet..." Stingmon pointed at the digimon, and then jumped into the air. "Insect Lord!" A cloud of bees appeared in front of Stingmon, and shot toward Mercurimon like living darts.

The warrior of steel continued to grin. "Offset Reflector!" As the insects got closer, they became sucked into the shield on his right forearm as if by a powerful vacuum. Once the last bug had been absorbed, He lifted his left arm so that the shield was facing Stingmon, giving him a pretty good reflection of himself. However, little black dots began to appear all over the surface.

Within moments, the very same bees that Stingmon had sent toward Mercurimon were now coming toward Stingmon. Too bad for the mirror digimon he had planned this. At the last possible moment, the insectoid ninja dodge rolled out of the way of the cloud, and another blazing pink spike of energy extended from his right wrist. "Spiking Strike!"

The attack was not aimed at the warrior of steel, but at several of the chrome mirrors. The cloud of insects banged and clattered off of dozens off them where he had been, and he was adding to the noise. With only one mirror, it was very faint. But with all of them ringing at once...

The roar was high pitched, a whine buzzing in the back of the skull. The first one was clear against the screeching background noise. A gunshot-like noise, coming from one of the mirrors blocking the exit. Jonny looked, and saw a huge crack running from one corner to the opposite, spider-webbing out to cover the whole surface.

"What are you doing!? Stop that!!" The superior drawl was lost, buried by the panic the digimon was now feeling. He looked at the shield on his right forearm, and small cracks appeared at the edges. While he looked on, the shield was soon engulfed completely in the web of fractures, and then exploded outward, shattering the reflective surface completely.

Now all the other steel mirrors were ringing, and there was no stopping it. Mercurimon reached up, grasping his cone-shaped head. "NOOOO!!" He screamed to the heavens, as the mirror that made up the warrior of steel's face shattered. The suit of armor slowly fell forward, laying in a heap on the floor, before turning into a digitama, covered in a green and teal coloring, with red and gold triangle designs, and a large mirror right in the center.

Stingmon lifted the egg, and held it close to his body. "Well, we solved the mystery. Let's go report what happened here." Jonny nodded his agreement, and they now traversed the perfectly harmless maze to its finish. Muchomon met them at the exit.

"Oh good! I was beginning to think you'd end up like the others, and then I heard all this noise and thought you might have gotten into a fight. Where are all the others?" Jonny looked at his feet as he gave her the bad news. "We might have stopped the force doing this, but we were too late to save the others." Muchomon looked so sad. It was her that was supposed to protect this area, and she had blew it. "Oh... I see... I'm sorry, it was all my fault..."

Stingmon stepped toward her, shaking his head. "No it's not. How could you have known what was going on in there? It was better for you to have done what you did, keep anyone else from going in, and leaving it to the professionals." He handed the digitama to the small red penguin, and looked at his tamer. "Come, sir. I believe that there's a game of ring toss still going on, and I still think I can win." Jonny followed the insect, his hands in his pockets. "I'm telling you that you can't, but I'm more than willing to pay after that performance in the maze."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:52 pm
ok only 4 rps made for the bouous round...  

KiroMishima
Crew

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:14 pm
Tomorrow morning, I'll score them and such so hurry in the entries, or it may be too late... ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:16 pm
Okay.. I'm going to sleep now..  

ilinkzeldi

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:21 pm
Nighty Nighty Linky!! <3 ;3  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers