Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
-Party Crashers!- *ENDNES~* *w* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:52 pm
O: You're getting married ,soup?! Congrats~

Curse you ace. >:3 You always drive me into your contets.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:54 pm
Quote:
Quote:
User Image

Yay! I guess I'll do an RP since I have nothing better. Though I know I can't compare to Omega! XD

Soupy~<3

User Image

Why not do the SnowGoblinmon one? O.o?

ohhhh, so that's how you quote. I:< Bummer. Well at least it's better than seeing the code. >O>  

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:54 pm
((I will try for snowgoblimon, but i bet pummel swoops in for the kill!, just let me get my the scene ready))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:56 pm
Oh come on guys, show some spirit! If you think their great than do better or at least try!
No matter what... that's what i've been told throught this moth, not to give up. I:<  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:57 pm
:'D Horray, I boutght a new item. Now let me go find some good cloths for it... X3 brb  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:58 pm
CONGRATS SOUPY!!! You got the support of all your friends here on gaia!! <3

Windy: I just gave the title...O.o

I want a new item...xD brb  

Teh Ace of Shades

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:00 pm
Jonny rubbed his shoulders as he and Hopmon entered the Haunted House. Something about the place was forcing his friend into his in-training form, which put Jon on edge. Of course, the biting cold might have had something to do with that as well...

The deeper they went, the more ice seemed to be forming on the walls, ceiling, and even the floor. Further on, they began to see these strange hunks of ice, with shapes reminiscent of digimon. Suddenly, they heard an evil laugh coming from over a drift of snow.

Staying low, Jonny and Hopmon inched over the edge of the drift to see what was causing all these problems. Standing the middle of a large gathering of ice sculptures was a SnowGoblimon, actually dancing with one of the hunks of ice as if they were in a ball room.

"Oh, isn't this so much fun...?" Jon squinted his eyes to see better, and noticed that he was dancing with a sculpture that looked like a Palmon. "Now that we're here, I'm never going to let you go, my sweet."

Jon eyed an Agumon statue next to him, and slowly crept toward it. Staring intently at the ice build up, he was looking for something, though what, he didn't know. The tamer found out, though, when the large eye of the Agumon suddenly blinked, causing Jonny to fall backwards in surprise. They weren't carved sculptures, they were frozen digimon!

Jonny looked down at his partner, and began to give him some near silent commands. Hopmon was to distract SnowGoblimon while he tried to find a way to thaw out the other digimon. The small purple puff ball gave a single nod, and bounded over the drift, heading straight for the small goblin.

The SnowGoblimon's eyes were closed as he swung the frozen Palmon back and forth, totally immersed in the reality within his own mind. He never heard the Hopmon coming, until it was too late. "Hop Headbutt!" The small digimon slammed into the ice digimon's back, horn first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonny walked along one of the walls, trying to find the control room. He eventually found it, but the door was frozen shut. Nothing for it, he had to kick his way in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SnowGoblimon slid across the iced floor, spinning lazily. Palmon skidded to a halt, the hard edges of her icy prison helping to slow her down first. Sliding a bit, Goblimon got to his feet, and rearranged the cap on his head. The digimon glowered at the newcomer.

"Oh, so you think you can come between us, do you!? Nothing shall ever take her away from me!! Bolt Strike!!" Opening his toothy maw, several large icicles were fired from his throat. It was everything the purple blob could do to keep from being impaled on the spikes.

After a running jump kick, the door gave way, allowing Jonny to enter into the control room. Levers and buttons lined the far wall, and with no labeling system, he couldn't help but feel like this was going to be a big chore.

Hopmon slid to a halt behind the Palmon, taking any cover that he could get. "Come out, you evil little digimon!! I don't want to hurt you..." SnowGoblimon was slowly patting the large club in his hand with his free palm, walking toward the Hopmon with lips curled into a stupid grin.

"Well, nothing to do but try them all." Jonny reached for the first set of levers, and began to throw them, one by one. Then he mashed all the buttons, until all the overhead lights began to come on.

SnowGoblimon had cornered Hopmon in a snow bank. The in-training digimon cowered as he lifted the club over his head to deliver the finishing blow. Before he could swing it, however, all the lights came on. He dropped his club to the icy ground, and looked around at the lights in shock. "No! Shut 'em off!" But the damage had been done. With everything turned on, the electricity began to raise the temperature in the haunted house.

Slowly, one by one, the cryogenically frozen digimon began to reanimate, shaking off their shells, and rushing toward SnowGoblimon. The last one to join the mob was the Palmon from earlier. Every digimon began to snarl, pounding their fists together, ready to beat on the one who had trapped them. But, Palmon stepped forward.

"Before you do anything drastic, think about it. Did he hurt anyone? Sure, he had us all trapped, but he never hurt anybody, did he? Can't we just let him go...?" Slowly, the digimon looked to each other and shrug. The last, a particularly mean-looking Leomon, waved the pair off. "He's not worth my time, anyway."

Palmon then turned back toward SnowGoblimon, her eyes watering. "Did you really mean those things you said when you had froze me?" He blushed, and began to shuffle his feet. "Well, I didn't think you could come to like a guy like me..." This time it was her turn to blush. "Aw, you should have said something, instead of holding an entire haunted house prisoner just to dance with me. Come on."

She reached out, taking his hand in hers. The two then walked out of the haunted house and into the street, disappearing into the throngs of bystanders.

Jonny walked up to his Hopmon friend, his hands in his pockets. "All's well that ends well, right? Come on, let's get a sno cone." The small digimon groaned. "Please don't say snow..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:01 pm
CONGATS SOUPY!!!!!!!!!!!

can some of you give me feedback on my RP? (i think you made it specifically for me because of Demiveemon XD) Demiveemon's steak obcession just came in handy XD

and how do you quote?

EDIT: Noooo!!! Flame joined! T-T I'm not going to win anymore. crying  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:02 pm
you know when you quote other people, just erase the "(username)" and the = and than you just have quote :3
Your rping was funny xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:03 pm
Congrats, soupy! May your life be full, rich, and... enjoyable.  

iDragow

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:04 pm
that's what I was going for but I hope my funny can beat Flame's RP skills  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:05 pm
congrats soup~
Very happy for ya.  

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:07 pm
We should have a party!! xD whooo!! xD I'm gonna save up gold to buy you a gift!! xD  
should i Rp a situation then?
it's been a long time since i've done one though....
heh..  

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
me too! XD
gift time for Soupy! XD  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games