Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Twisted Fiction ~ (Closed) Art on Last Page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:21 pm
Mmm, I kind of want to do the recipe contest,
because cooking has always been a hobby,
but I'm afraid of bringing out my inner gore. x_x

Self conflict. D;

UnHolyFudge
Sinnoh Champion John
I don't see why the guy 2nd to last on the 21 page does not win which would be me.

Cause you entered 3 bears and witchy food.

I dropped out of 3 bears I pm liger telling him that and went back and edited mine saying I dropped out liked a day later not even that long.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

UnHolyFudge
Sinnoh Champion John
I don't see why the guy 2nd to last on the 21 page does not win which would be me.

right but he dropped out of one right away and made no further effort at it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:23 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sooo... Ummm... Lief and Karan have already entered two contests... I guess (unless he entered two) Zadoc should win the Snow White contests... woo? sweatdrop

Nope zadoc entered two as well 3bears and royalfrog.
Looks Like it's Blue's win(Maybe unless somehow he entered two already) he was the only one on that page who hadn't entered two contests before(he hadn't even entered one i think)

WOW!!! I'm not going to change the rules of this one, but a big note will be for me to never do that rule again! xD

Just out of curiousity how did you skip over Blue? His post was closer to the last than Zadoc's on that page.

What do you mean how did I skip over blue? After Lief's post is Karan's and after Karan's is Zadoc...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
UnHolyFudge
Sinnoh Champion John

I dropped out of 3 bears I pm liger telling him that and went back and edited mine saying I dropped out liked a day later not even that long.

What did Liger say to this? Did he say you could?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:25 pm
I don't know he never replyed back nor did he say anything in the last time we imed. but it does not say anything in the rules about dropping out so I see it as a ok thing to do.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 pm
XxHarmonicxX

Self conflict. D;

Why are you all so hesitant?! gonk

DO ET!!!
scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:31 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sooo... Ummm... Lief and Karan have already entered two contests... I guess (unless he entered two) Zadoc should win the Snow White contests... woo? sweatdrop

Looks Like it's Blue's win(Maybe unless somehow he entered two already) he was the only one on that page who hadn't entered two contests before(he hadn't even entered one i think)

WOW!!! I'm not going to change the rules of this one, but a big note will be for me to never do that rule again! xD

Just out of curiousity how did you skip over Blue? His post was closer to the last than Zadoc's on that page.

What do you mean how did I skip over blue? After Lief's post is Karan's and after Karan's is Zadoc...
From top to bottom in page 21 the posts were like this:
Lief-Zadoc-Lief-Lief-Zadoc-Lief-Blue-Zadoc-Lief-Lief-Zadoc-Blue-Karan-John-Lief. Lief entered two so he is eliminated, John is currently under question if he entered two or not. Karan entered two, so then blue has the next lowest post(his is after zadoc)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:34 pm
XxHarmonicxX

Self conflict. D;

I know right? I had to sensor my self to the max.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:34 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
I don't know he never replyed back nor did he say anything in the last time we imed. but it does not say anything in the rules about dropping out so I see it as a ok thing to do.

I never received any such pm and as far as IM goes, that is still going on now...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:37 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Lief-Zadoc-Lief-Lief-Zadoc-Lief-Blue-Zadoc-Lief-Lief-Zadoc-Blue-Karan-John-Lief. Lief entered two so he is eliminated, John is currently under question if he entered two or not. Karan entered two, so then blue has the next lowest post(his is after zadoc)

OH!!! I've gone on to the next page for who would have had the last post if the person before them had not posted making the order: Lief--> Karan--> Zadoc--> Blue

though if dropping out of contests will be made legit, then Lief will continue to claim his prize. I received his pm about it earlier when he realized his mess up. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:43 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

At lest your thinking the right thing like me because of the rules stating that the last on the page would win, not the person on the next page.

@liger: its not my problem that gaia's pm system likes to eat pms sometimes, as it shows in my outbox you never open my pm.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:46 pm
Can someone explain to me whats going on here?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:46 pm
B-but! I'm going to scare myself if I write gore. crying
I would censor myself like Karan said, but then the recipe wouldn't be gory enough.

Blah. D:

harmonieux

Fatcat

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm
Darkfire Karan
Can someone explain to me whats going on here?

In a tiny nutshell Liger is decideing who wins between blue and Lief.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff