Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:46 am
Christian13000
scream BY GOD EXPLODER WING I SHALL KILL YOU!!! *Grabs Exploder Wing, and throws him into the sun*
((And so what if it's fan art... I'ma use it like it was real...))
dude, there no ss5 let alone six  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 am
Christian13000
scream BY GOD EXPLODER WING I SHALL KILL YOU!!! *Grabs Exploder Wing, and throws him into the sun*
((And so what if it's fan art... I'ma use it like it was real...))

flys back* By god Christian have you forgotting am Lucemon wink  

ThatMarkGuy

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 am
crying Let a kid have his fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:48 am
Fine, but your still considerably weak when compare to me  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:50 am
xd I just realized something Toan your not god cause you can't just kill me. So I don't know why I'm trying!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 am
oh Christian am sorry you where right there is a ss5 and a season after GT but it was never published into an anime it was dragonball AF <:O

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_AF  

ThatMarkGuy

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 am
No, by the rules of the guild I cant kill you. I can however beat the living s**t out of you, drive you to insanity, and cause major damage through your internal system. And I know how to do it so none of it would be consider godmod.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:56 am
The Sadistic Toan
No, by the rules of the guild I cant kill you. I can however beat the living s**t out of you, drive you to insanity, and cause major damage through your internal system. And I know how to do it so none of it would be consider godmod.

XD Toan your crazy, in the cool way biggrin  

ThatMarkGuy

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:58 am
mad Toan, but today I set the line that I can now kill you. You in all facts are just a fictioned god, in which I can kill. So prepare to die!
*Charges forward at the speed of light, and smashes your face into the ground* I am your superior now! I am your destroyer! I am next level of power!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:05 pm
-Caught the fist and use your own speed against you as I flipped you into the air and your charged head first into the ground. Put my foot on the back of your head and lightly pushed down- Don't get cocky you 4th rate fighter.I'm the guy that had discovered immortality in the digitalworld (Approval by pummel after a long and detailed explanation.) I'm as strong as any demon and I'm as holy as any angel. I'm the closest thing to a god around here. You on the other hand, charges head first with reckless power that comes out of your tight a**, your moves are simple and predictable with easy to counter, and your imagination are about as wide as a closed book. You never had a chance against me.  

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:06 pm
Exploder Wing
The Sadistic Toan

XD Toan your crazy, in the cool way biggrin
I know xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:10 pm
*Starts to tear* Toan you as a human are no god you are just a shell of a man who became immortal. I'm just going to set you straight! *Twists torso abit, and flings you off with right foot. Then uses a small bit of kai, to shoot you further out* Time to get series Toan! You can't beat everybody!  

Cuevas_506

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:15 pm
-.-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:18 pm
Christian13000
*Starts to tear* Toan you as a human are no god you are just a shell of a man who became immortal. I'm just going to set you straight! *Twists torso abit, and flings you off with right foot. Then uses a small bit of kai, to shoot you further out* Time to get series Toan! You can't beat everybody!
-does a flip and land safely on his feet. Then step aside as the kai blast missed him and continue on toward christian profile. Watches as it went off in his pro- and why cant I be god and why can't I win all the time? But I admit, Their are people better then me out their, but none of them are in this guild, or to be more specific, in this profile.  

The Sadistic Toan

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:22 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
-.-

what the matter Komi confused  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games