Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG_its_Kalia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:42 am
Gaia name: OMG_its_Kalia
Digimon: Biyomon
Registration fee:1000g
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:18 pm
Gaia name: HTPNDino
Digimon: Crabmon

Thank you o 3o  

Henwyfatale

Niiro Sun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm
Gaia name mad XxAngelxXFromxXHxellxXx
Digimon: Tokomon [T]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:15 am
Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island biggrin

User Image
Most of Gabumon's body is covered by a pale blue dog-like pelt with royal blue tiger-like markings, which are perfectly symmetric. Additional black markings surround the eyeholes. This is actually the pelt of a Garurumon, albeit a small one. Gabumon's name is probably derived from gabugabu, a Japanese onomatopoeia for guzzling.
His attacks are- Blue Blaster where in he releases a stream of blue ice-like flames from his mouth and Horn Attack where he charges at the enemy and attacks it with his horn.

User Image
Renamon is tall and powerful for a Rookie level Digimon. She is far more mature than the other Rookie Digimon, considering her experience and her jaded view on life. Renamon's feral features and penetrating icy blue eyes can make her seem quite intimidating, even when she does not mean to give that impression. She seems to be able to teleport short distances. Her attacks are Diamond Storm where Renamon summons a cloud of razor-sharp diamonds which she fires on her foe and
Power Paw where Renamons feet and hands glow with blue energy, this makes her punches and kicks stronger.

User Image
Biyomon's Japanese name is Piyomon. Its English name is a misspelling of the Japanese name, which comes from the Japanese word, piyopiyo, which is the sound of chirping. It can move its wings skillfully to grabs things but flies poorly because of that. Usually, it lives on the ground, but will fly into the sky to escape from danger.
Biyomons attacks are-
Spiral Twister where it flaps its wings, creating green flames in front of it, then shoots it out in a spiraling inferno.
Pecking Attack where it pecks at its enemies.
Ostri-Kick where it does a backward flip-like kick.
Talon Twist, a strange attach where Biyomon cartwheels at its opponent, attacking it with its talons, claws and beak.

User Image
Crabmons strength lies in grasping and crushing with his bladed claws. His weak point is a part of it´s stomach, but it's rarely exposed. Crabmon is a mischief lover that loves to trap other Digimon for fun.
This digimons attack is Scissors Attack where Crabmon flails his claws & pinches his opponent

User Image
While he normally appears to be harmless and cute, it is notable that when in danger Tokomon will open his mouth, which reveals layers of huge shark-like fangs and he will bite anything that threatens to harm him or his tamer. He is cute, attention seeking and one of the most popular baby digimon in the digital world.
His attack is bubble blow, a rather harmless attack where Tokomon fires soap bubbles at his oponnent

Little Pinch of Ginger

Lord_Lupus

5,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:10 am
Quote:
Pummel_musss
Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island biggrin

User Image
Renamon is tall and powerful for a Rookie level Digimon. She is far more mature than the other Rookie Digimon, considering her experience and her jaded view on life. Renamon's feral features and penetrating icy blue eyes can make her seem quite intimidating, even when she does not mean to give that impression. She seems to be able to teleport short distances. Her attacks are Diamond Storm where Renamon summons a cloud of razor-sharp diamonds which she fires on her foe and
Power Paw where Renamons feet and hands glow with blue energy, this makes her punches and kicks stronger.

Thanks!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
Thank you Pummel(:  

Henwyfatale

Haruka-San18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 pm
Hey Digimon crew! I've been grounded 4 two weeks, and I need to know if anyone has made my Nyaromon with my gaia name(yes i sent my trade)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm
Gaia name: mukusho
Digimon: Patamon [R]

4laugh 3nodding  

mukusho

3,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 pm
Gaia name: Mad-Hatter_Robert
Digimon: Kotemon[R]
Status razz aid  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:05 pm
Haruka-San18
Hey Digimon crew! I've been grounded 4 two weeks, and I need to know if anyone has made my Nyaromon with my gaia name(yes i sent my trade)

You have to either win a digimon in the contest forum or buy a new partner in the TP shop since you already ordered and got a Yuramon on page 255.
If you really want a Nyaromon I suggest you mutant digivolve your Yuramon into one in the TP shop wink

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 pm
Welcome to Tamer Island biggrin

User Image
Kotemon is a Rookie Level Reptile Digimon. He is in training to become a swordsman. He is silent, and refuses to remove the guard on his face, so no one knows what he really looks like. His name comes from the Japanese kote, which means the fencing gloves (gauntlets) in kendo and his mask is a ´men´, another item used in kendo.
Kotemons attacks are Hothead, where he headbutts the enemy with a flaming mask, or a flaming bamboo sword and Thunder Kote where in Kotemon charges his fist with an electrical current and punches the enemy.

User Image
A Mammal type Digimon whose key assets are his big ears. He can fly with these huge ears like a bird, but since he can only fly at a top speed of 1km per hour, some say he is much off walking, his legs are -however- rather short so whether this is true or not we may never know. This digimons popularity is high since many finds the sight of him flapping his wing-ears incredibly cute (He himself doesn't think so!)
Patamons special attack is boom bubble where he shoots a bubble of compressed air at his opponent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:20 am
Gaia name: Lucky Koi
Digimon: Tsubumon [F]

Reona Rei

naamynia12

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 am
Gaia name: niamh111
Digimon: Patamon [R]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:09 pm
Gaia name:Mao Raiko Z
Digimon:Musyamon
Status razz aid  

Mao Raiko Z

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games