Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
-Party Crashers!- *ENDNES~* *w* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Quote:
should i Rp a situation then?
it's been a long time since i've done one though....
heh..
please don't do snow Golblimon...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:11 pm

Someone needs to enter the Goblimon contest, otherwise Omega's gonna get it by default...

iDragow

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:12 pm

((I want to rp, but Johnny's was really good..Like...i don't even wanna right...and then i have to go through the trouble of like writing six times to ell my story since i am using the ps3..what do yal' think of my rp situations anyway?))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Or we could just put a bunch of gold together and get him an expensive gift xD

Teh Ace of Shades

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:16 pm

I already sent him a panda plushie
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:16 pm

Quote:
Or we could just put a bunch of gold together and get him an expensive gift xD

This idea i like!

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:17 pm

"BAM!!" Kazuki bursts through the freezing, solid door. His 'warm' hands were now turning from just touching the door. The warmth all around his body was going down to a devastating temperature in which he was hardly able to move. But he had been on journeys that were harder than this. Kazuki moves around regularly, but with a freezing body temperature.

He enters to notice the whole 'haunted' house, though really it wasn't very scary, had turned into an icy land of many icicles and snow around the once dusty house. Kazuki glances around to find a few digimon stuck in a block of chilly ice. They were unable to move and Kazuki didn't have his digimon with him to help currently. Well, he did have Mecha with him, but Mecha went into the house before it froze up, which meant he was in the unknown place frozen and could die at any minute.

Kazuki dashes around the house to look for SnowGoblimon, the digimon behind all of this. But all he came up with was more and more frozen digimon. Things weren't going well. No clue, no help, nothing at all. If Mecha were with him, he would be able to find where SnowGoblimon was since he was great at finding mischievous little digimon.

Kazuki would have to find where Mecha was or find a clue that would lead to SnowGoblimon. But nothing was different in the place... Except for the digimon, the blocks of ice, the area, and- "Hold up..." Kazuki notices that the largeness in the ice blocks were either huge or small. The ones near the entrance were melting too, but as he went farther into the house, the digimon were frozen solid and stuck to the ground. But where was SnowGoblimon? He had went through the whole creepy house, but found up with nothing.

Kazuki begins to run around the place again, until he finds the largest piece of frozen 'brick' in the house. He stares at the digimon held captive inside with questions in his head. "Why is this one the largest and everything around it growing shorter?" Something was up. The ice block was in the middle of the house with everything surrounding it, all the way to the door, growing smaller. There could only be one conclusion. "His underground here. But how did he get down this place. I thought this haunted house was on a flat grou- Whoaaaa! AHHHHHH!!!"

Kazuki awakens after falling through the wooden floor to notice a door that was guarding with two large pieces of blocks. The room he had fallen into was large, very big in fact. It could hold thousands of rookie digimon in it. The place was sealed all around with digimon that worked there. They were stuck in blocks of ice too, but the biggest that he has yet ever seen!

The ground was slippery and hard to get a grip on the ground, but once he reaches up, he finds Mecha in a block of ice. Kazuki runs over to his comrade, slipping down on his now really freezing cold butt[xD].

"Mecha!" Kazuki shouts with an echo going through the room. Mecha couldn't hear his projected voice though, since he was frozen inside. Kazuki couldn't do anything to help out his friend, not even using his swords to break him open. They were solid like steel. The only way to free Mecha and everything else would be to fight SnowGoblimon or talk with him. But SnowGoblimons weren't a group of digimon that would listen to people.

A loud, angry roar was heard and soon the door with two large blocks guarding it, flies open, breaking the two frozen solid blocks and the door too. "Who dares yell!?" "Um..." A SnowGoblimon appears and notices Kazuki. A big grin comes across, crossing out SnowGoblimon's angry face. "Ahh. A visitor I see. What may I do for you sir?"
"Well um, you see. You have hurt digimon and are putting their lives in danger. I'm just here to save them all and tell you that you should go away from here back to some other place."
"Are you a crazy person? I can't do such a thing. I have a wonderland here."
"The digimon are freezing to death and all you have to say is that you have a 'wonderland?' I'm thinking that you are a crazy person!"
"What!? You asking for a fight?"
"Asking for one? Why don't you give me one!?"
"Fine then!" SnowGoblimon was now raged and angered. Nothing would stop him now.

Kazuki was actually afraid of fighting SnowGoblimon. Such a beast would kill him in one hit. He had to stop him though. The only way would be fighting.
A sword appears in Kazuki's hand with a glow. He was now ready to fight SnowGoblimon.
The two dealt blow after blow with attack combos and more. The SnowGoblimon was a fierce fighter, but so was Kazuki. They weren't going to give up. "You are a strong fighter. What is your name?" "Kazuki. You got a problem with that?" "No. I like your will and strength... Kazuki." "Seriously? I learned from a master for about 4 years." "Impressive. I've been training for many years to be strong willed and even strong, but I have not succeeded." SnowGoblimon now had something in his head. "How about I turn everything back to normal if I get to train with you?" A smile came across Kazuki's face. "'Course. I'd be glad too."

SnowGoblimon melts away all his ice with his magic. All the digimon and the house were back to normal. The digimon didn't remember what had happened to them at all, but they did remember feeling a freezing blizzard sweep through the place. It must have been their imaginations. Weird how they all had the same one.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:20 pm

User Image

A gift? From Kira? In my Inventory? Weird. What's it for?

Soupy~<3

User Image

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:21 pm

>o> Sooo soups really getting married? D: I don't wanna be mistaken... plus i wasted all my gold on the mantis.... xD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:21 pm

oh hohoho
snow goblimon, who will you belong to?

XD

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:22 pm

Quote:
User Image

Soupy~<3

User Image
Your Engagement!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:22 pm

User Image

Edit: Nvm. I just read back the pages and the message Kira put. Thanks guys! But I'm not getting married yet! xD But I will get married on Christmas. Cool huh?

Soupy~<3

User Image

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:23 pm

lol, I thoght so... I'll have a gift then. :3

*shaking computer* Dam you market place D<

Yay that means an expensive christmas present for Soupy

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Teh Soupreme

User Image

What's with Gaia? I edit a post and... It posts! Creepy.

Soupy~<3

User Image
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games