Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Luny Loon Lovegood

Wheezing Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:11 pm
Hey There ppl. the names Ysah.Pm me anytime  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:31 pm
Hey my name is Allison A.K.A gweneth_pearl...

I'm 17... can't remember when i joined GAIA but it wasn't too long ago....

I'm pretty much the busiest lazy person you'll ever meet...lol  

Gweneth_pearl

Okojo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:49 pm
hey!
I write in thedarkness of an empty room, I sware only on my own soul, I'm nearly seventeen, I'm French...
so I am, I am?
Okojo la vengeresse! rrrrrrrrrrrright!!!
'Okojo the avenger'
mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:35 pm
I am new.
And I do not have any friends yet. :[[[
So I am hoping to make some and join in some good discussions.
Yay. =D
I'm Helen, ftw.  

[ Karma M!lkshake ]

Unknown-Frost_Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:37 pm
I was new but idk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:41 pm
Hi I'm tasha. I am very new to Gaia( i just got this).

My friends who have gaia told me about thi guild.  

tashaJEAN

Navy_Cherub

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:50 pm
Hey! I'm Navy! I don't think I'm too new. I'm new to the guild, of course. I hope this is as fun as it seems!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:41 pm
'ello, im new to the guild xd  

Halarbour

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:10 pm
i am 15 and live in one of the hotest states in the U.S., i was randomly chosen to join the guild so here i am. any questions just pm me  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:41 pm
names glenn just gettin around to my guilds i am 14, a dude and am currently taken  

xXd4rk_4n83b15xX

excessivecapitalization

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:35 pm
I was invited seemingly randomly from what I can infer.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:43 pm
Ello peeps, I'm RECS, um... Hello. Thats all. lol
domokun Love the Domo domokun  

RECS

Xdivine n0vaX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:46 pm
O-EHM-GEE.

Why hello there,my name is adam yes im a guy and im 13 going on 14.

I was invited to join this guild... and while normally I don't join random guilds like this, this one seemed oh so friendly. I decided it would probably be worth my while. Feel free to check out my profile and PM me if you want. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:47 pm
I'm Hinama... And I got invited into this guild randomly. I guess. :3  

Hinama

Calixti

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:55 pm
Hey all. *waves* I'm The Indubitable Katie-Kat, call me Katie-Kat or Kitty fer short. I've had the nickname Katie-Kat since my freshman year of high school, and now I've been out almost a year--dang, that name's stuck! =^_^=

Well, I'm eighteen years old (nineteen in July!), and took a year off school before college to save some money. I'll be attending the Rochester Institute of Technology this fall, and I'm really, really looking forward to it as the first academic challenge of my life. But currently, I'm still stuck in Nebraska. Don't visit here if you can avoid it. Especially Bellevue. I'll admit I'm biased since I'm not overly fond of military communities--they've always been very stifling for me--but there's really nothing here.

Um, I usually hang around Extended Discussion. Ocassionally I'll argue abortion (pro-choice), but I can usually be found in LGBT threads. I was closeted all through high school, so I guess maybe I'm making up for being quiet then with Internet activism? ^^; Okay, so I write my represenatives a lot too, but they don't like me any. I also argue animal testing and vegetarianism. Funny thing--I'm a vegetarian, yet I'm a stauch supporter of medical testing and argue against militant vegetarians regularly. PETA probably hates me.

I like to read, especially fantasy, sci-fi, and fairy tales. I tend to rant on fantasy authors I dislike and read anyway like Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, and Mercedes Lackey. Tell me to shut up if you catch me ranting. Also, if you have any book recommendations, please drop me a line? I'm always looking for something to read.

Music. *sigh* One of the constants in my life. I grew up on country, and I listen to that along with some bluegrass, a bit of rock and pop, some alternative, some 80s rock, and a bit of other stuff. I heart Savage Garden, Darren Hayes, and Prozzak. For those of you unfamiliar with them, Savage Garden was big in the 90's, but they split up because one of the members felt uncomfortable in the spotlight and Darren Hayes went solo. He's awesom. And he's so pretty. *drool* Not as pretty as he used to be; he actually looks like a guy now. Kinda depressing. Prozzak's a Canadian band formed by two members of the Philosipher Kings. Love Prozzak. They always make me want to dance.

I've been on Gaia long enough to not be a newbie, but not long enough to be an oldbie. Since September last year, I think? Not sure, I'd have to check my profile.

Also, when I refer to my babies, no I'm not a mom. I have two cats, Duke and my Tiger-baby, collectively refered to as my babies. So don't interrogate me about my maternal status. I'll never have kids unless I adopt (or if my future partner and I decide we want biological kids, I might consent to being artifically inseminated; not likely, though).

And in case you couldn't tell by this longass rant, I tend to babble. Sorry! Smack me for that, too. sweatdrop  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games