Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Arilyn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:18 am
Well hello there. I'm new to the guild (obviously). I just randomly got a PM to join and I checked out the guild and thought "Why not? I could really use more friends." lol Anyway, why don't I tell you a little about myself.

My name is Ali. You can call me that or Arilyn, doesn't really matter. I live in Michigan and I hate winter here. I'm 20 years old, I'll be 21 in December. Let's see.....I'm german, well half anyway, my mom was born there (Guten Tag!) I have the most adorable 1 year old ever and a very loving husband. I'm annoyed by chatspeak or "1337 speak" as it is called now. It gives me a headache and is very hard to read. lol I play the wonderfully addicting World of Warcraft (Valkari level 70 UD priest, Mug'Thol) so if you play message me sometimes. I love meeting Gaians on WoW. I spend a lot of time taking care of my daughter and when she's down for a nap I'm either playing WoW or lurking the GCD. I'm not much of a poster. I joined in 2004 and only have 4800 posts. =D I really love pandas and I would really love it if everyone signed my lovely panda item petition! Well I guess that's it for right now. Hopefully people don't think this is a wall of text. Ummm....if you read all this and want to chat then please PM me. I would really love to talk to you! <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:19 am
Hey I'm Fushigi Satu, I haven't been on in a while because I've been busy with the real word and all that fun stuff. I'll do my best to be an active member of this guild-thanks for the invite by the way- but please be understanding if I am not on every single day. I do have other guilds and threads that I am a member of so please, bare with me smile . I am looking forward to meeting you guys and settling into the guild.  

Fushigi Satu

The Happyness is Gone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:35 am
Hey there
The names Nona.
Ill be 15 in 2 weeks.
I logged on there and got mail about the guild so though " WHy not"
I just relised that. thatis the name of the guild....
rofl I like that emoticon alot! hes soo cool.
So erm... I guess thats it?
Add me if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:37 am
Hello! I'm new here as you can see~ And I got invited by a friend (thanks <3)

Sherelyn

.Drakul Demon Kitty.

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 pm
Er, Hey to all.
My name is Drakul, I'm 15, and no one seems to know my real gender anymore, so I'll go by either
And..
That's it, I suppose.
See you all around.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:38 pm
Hi. My name is Maria, but I like Rainy or Rain. I'm 19 and will turn 20 this summer. I'm a General Studies major, but I'd like to change that to Deaf Studies. My other interests include music (especially the Beatles), Doctor Who, travel, tea, food (especially making small things that sound odd and eclectic and are actually very good), and dancing. I consider myself politically liberal (in the American sense) in most ways, though I am what might be called fiscally conservative (in other words, don't spend more than you have, etc.). I also love the art of Van Gogh and Caravaggio (interesting combination), though I'm nowhere near expert (or anything besides beginner, for that matter). I joined Gaia sometime late last year, I think.

Current music: "I Live for You" - George Harrison

Gotta go now. Out to lunch.  

faerie_ophelia

[ - Candied BonBon - ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:44 pm
HAI THAR. <3

I was randomly invited. I got online, and there this invite was, in my inbox. <33

Anywho, I'm Maxine.
I'm a tomboyish girl. I've been labled two other things...emo and goth...NOT EFFIN' TRUE. D<

I'm bipolar. And not as straight as a ruler, if you get what I mean. I hope ya'll don't mind. <333
I'm thirteen years of age.
My favorite song in the whole world is I Write Sins Not Tradgedies by P!ATD.
My second fave is "Wasting my time."

KTHX. iLU all.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:06 pm
hey, my name be dakinee!  

Dakinee

WiiND-UUp Z0MBiiee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:53 pm
I got invited, decided to check it out, and fell in love with the strange paintfilled animation on the front page. The mascot won me over though. Tragic really, and so bizarre..

I digress.

I'm Talyn. Or Tay. Or Ty. Or Bat. Or Golden Cookie Kins if you prefer such things. o-o

I'm 14 (goin' on 15, APRIL 14TH BABEH.)

I like My Chemical Romance. A lot. If you don't, that's fine, just please don't be like "ARG THEY SUCK PICKLES."

Yes, someone has come up to me before and said "They suck pickles." and pointed at my shirt. It was strange.

I live in Tennessee. We wear shoes and normal clothes and go to school.

I don't really have a favorite color. I like colors, all of them.

I also like girls, but I hope you don't hold that against me. Let's put it all out there in the introduction, yes?

I'm good for now on introductions.

Thank you for the invitation. Hopefully I won't piss anyone off and get shot. o-o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:08 pm
Hiiiii.

I'm Alyssa.
I'm fifteen. (15)
And I'm a girl.
I think.
;D

I was totally invited here.
That's cool.
Looks rad. :]

I live in Florida.
It's really way too hot here.
[I come from Illinois originally. :'D]

People say I'm a freak.
Cause of how I am and who I'm friends with.
I say they can shove it. =D
Also because I like boys&&girls. x:

I'm straightedge. [:

So anyways.

My favorite band is From First to Last.
My most played song on iTunes is Failure By Designer Jeans. [FFTL]
My favorite person from a band is Sonny Moore. [Even though he left the band.]
And I'm convinced we're meant for each other.
Completely.
I have a green iPod nano. ;D

My best school subjects are math [algebra 1] and science [biology].
My biggest educational weakness is that I am a procrastinator.
It's a horrid disease.

I think I've bored you all enough with my wall o' text.

:]

<3

x___glitch

Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200

Gwendylyyn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:23 pm
Hiyaz!
I just joined the Guild (duh?), and figured I'd post here (duh?) to say hi and... well... introduce myself (. . . DUH?).

Anyway... The name is Liz. Well... that's one of them, and it'll be the one that works well enough around here. Gwen is good, too.
I'm 17, and graduating High School in about two months... and turning 18 in about a month and a half. Yay!
I live in Utah (Boooooo!).
People call me goth. I guess that works... stare
I listen to rock and metal.
I enjoy roleplaying.
I write stories and create a lot of... abstract art, mostly in black and white. I'm currently working on a story which has given me numerous points of Writer's Block... I'm on the fifth chapter.

Ummmm..... la dee da. I hate doing these sorts of things, because I basically just give the raw facts... And there they are. Nice little overview. I'd explain my looks a little, but there's another thread for that.... and I don't have to type anything there other than the IMG tags. Hehe

Wanna know more? Questions are your friends.

Biyaz!

Forgot this little tidbit... I'm bisexual. Yes, I will get offended if you rag on anyone of my orientation, or who is homosexual, and yes it's likely that I will cuss your face off for it. That is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:27 pm
Rawr~!
I'm Yao. (Or God, as some call me.) ^^
Just recently turned 17, go to a high school for the arts, and I live in sunneh Florida~! <3
I recieved a slightly random pm inviting me here, and decided to join 'cause I'm cool like that. (And because most people here seem at least semi-literate. :'D)
x'3
I like many types of music, from Paul Simon to Avenged Sevenfold, but my favorites are Origa, Ok Go, and Atreyu. (MCR, Plain White T's, Gorillaz, P!ATD, and Snow Patrol come next.)
I have an art shop as well as an auction going on (Pm me for the links, if you'd like. ^^)
And I'm Bi~!
<3
For those who wish to inquire further about my personal information, I'm available for PM'ing. :'D
Thanks for the invite~~!

~.::<3::.~

The Yaoi God

~Kishiro Kitsune~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:06 pm
Uhh hi. I'm ~Kishiro Kitsune~ but call me Sam. I'm 13 turning 14 on June 11th. I'm looking for new friends and I'm pretty easy to get along with. ^^ oh, and I'm Bi-confused. xD Well, An easy way of explaining this is, I'm Not exactly Curious, just confused. Message me if you want a better explantaion. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:11 pm
Heyo
I'm Meg.
I'm 15.
I'm a girl. Duh.

I was invited here. VIP baby ;D

Music is my life. My favorite band ((currently)) is MCR.
I have a pink iPod nano and I cried when I chipped it. ((Well not really, but still.))
My most played song right now is. . .Hear Me Out by Frou Frou. Hm. Well its a good song.

I love reading and acting as well. Drama queen till the very end D<
Currently, I'm in the play Footloose, so wish me luck for next week. ((Luck!))

I'm vegetarian, vegan, and straight edge.
Although I will eat ice cream and Japanese food.
Cause, who can resist ice cream and Japanese food?

I live in New Jersey.
I hate it here. Its so damn crowded.
I used to live in Europe. When I turn 18, I'm going back.
Forever.

And thats it.
Catch ya on the flip side, yo ;D

:]

Vernacular Pudding

Amaniett

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:23 pm
hi! ^^ i joined here yesterday, but it was time to go to bed when you invited me. whee
IRL i'm Jessica, so if you wish to call me by my real name, just call me Jess or Jessie.
also, i'm a girl and don't appreciate being called a guy in a joking manner. =x
i'm a cat freak and purrrr-oud! 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games