Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Dez_Draven

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:00 pm
Salutations all, I'm Dez. I don't like being called by my first name, though even at work (when I'm wearing a nametag with my full name on it) I usually get called Jennifer or Stephanie. No clue why xp Anyway, I'm 21 almost 22, and I'm into alot of different stuffs. Don't remember how long I've been on Gaia, though I know it's been a few years. This guild definately looks interesting, so I go wander now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:04 pm
Hello
User name Mimishi ikiharu
Real name hidden within user name.

lets see I lke to read manga and mystery novels, play piano, swim, play soccer, RP, reading any myth I can find, and making Dolls.
I can speak alitte japanese.
I dislike anyone who puts others down to make themselves feel better.
I am Seventeen years old.
I practice Go-Ju-Ryu hand to hand style.  

Mimishi ikiharu

Fallen Angel Link

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:18 pm
Erm... Hey. I'm Devil Link. But some of my friends call me DL. I'm [beep] years old. Male. I like anime, manga, random things and video games...And boys... I really like them...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:00 pm
I'm Rin. Just joined. The funny thing is as soon as I visited the guild, this came up:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucky, huh?

Rin-Rin Monsutaa

Beloved Sage

octolovins

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:12 pm
hellooooooo n.n

my name is REBECCA! im sixteen and a giiirl, and have been on gaia for.. *checks*.. since january 31st 2004! holy cow! anyway. lets see. i love music and art mostly. and uh stuff! radiohead. the unicorns. clap your hands say yeah. modest mouse. ratatat. & nofx are some of my favourite bands, along with my favourite favourite band tally hall! i live in ontario and am in grade 11! my birthday is september 22nd. i'll stop talking about myself now!

bybye!@  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:29 pm
Hey-o all. My name is Darkk, my real name is not important, and I have been on gaia since the moon was high about 3 years ago. I have no idea why I was asked to join the guild but I'm glad I was..Let's hope it's because I'm funny, not funny looking.

Ermm..my favorite colour this week is olive and I feel good about that.

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Nekojin_cat

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:02 pm
Hi there. New, sick of the rest of Gaia (GD/ED went down the plughole, CB's in a gutter being debauched, and I'm not interested in anything specific enough for the restof the forums. Yay for being picky). Got an invite here, so giving it a go.

I'm 18, female, ******** in the head, prefer girls to boys almost to the point of exclusivity*. Live in NZ, so I'm on at weird times, prefer lurking to posting, been on gaia for about 2.5 years, STILL not rich - worse luck! Enjoy a lot of music but mostly rock, a lot of books but mostly fantasy (And Stephen King) and am currently enrolled at university, studying how to make s**t up and pass exams. Derive whatever name you like from my username, or use Neko/Nekojin if you're unimaginative.

*I don't actually know if that's a word. But hey, it might be?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:20 pm
Hey, I don't really know what to say. I'm a GD'er, female, and 16 years old.

RuRu Bell

ChimeraConcept

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:04 pm
Hey everyone...just got a random and thought i'd stop by and check it out.

Well I'm Samala, but i go by so many names it's not funny. So just call me Sama or Sam i don't really care. As for my age i'm 17 [woohoo...//.-] luckily i'm about to head to college with no idea of occupation. Hmm let's see. I love to play video games and i just recently quit World of Warcraft [i am planning to go back eventually]. Currently i'm jumping between God of War and replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 for my friend who is too lazy to play it herself.
Hrm.. I love to draw one of my major passions. Apparently my teachers don't care for my doodles in class as much as i'd like to think...-cringe- I'm big into anime and manga mainly manga...I tend to come off a bit serious online but in truth i'm a really perky personality [as my friends tend to say i'm a lot like Demyx -laugh-]...i really don't know what else to say about myself, if you have any questions about me just let me know...Happy to answer.

Kitsune John rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:58 pm
Hiyas all! I'm John. I've been on Gaia for... I don't know how long. I got the random PM and decided... well, why not? ^_^;  

Kitsune John

Andelos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:17 pm
Hello! Andelos here. Been on Gaia for almost four years now, through the good times, the bad times, and the incredibly pointless times (there seem to be quite a bit of those lately). I mainly roleplay, though I peek my head into the ED forums every once in a while to see if there's anything worth responding to. Heh... I swear, I'm usually not this bitter and cynical.

Anyway, I'm 18, consider myself literate, and am somewhat philosophical/poetic. My interests include piracy, swordsmanship, philosophy, art, love, life, and top hats. I enjoy candle-lit dinners and long walks on the beach... though I usually enjoy those alone. Not that I'm complaining. It's peaceful, at least.

Questions? Comments? Don't give a crap? All or none of the above? Eh. If you want, PM me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:03 pm
User ImageHello! I am [Colored.Rain]. I am new to this guild and to Gaia as well. I hope that we all can become great friends. ^_^

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

RetroCryptid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:46 pm
Hello~! I'm Ru, and I just got invited to join this guild. Looking forward to actually meeting some fun people here. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:59 pm
cool  

phantoms

trulySoiku

Fused Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:07 pm
Hello, I am AngelNinja I have been on her for almost a year I guess you can saw. Am Female. Love lots of stuff. I just got a random PM and this is were it ended biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games