Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Charos X137

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:18 pm
ooi
i'm new here and still not sure what this guild is about but i'm starting to think thats the wrong thing to ask and it should be - what isnt this guild about?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:32 pm
I have just joined this guild and I'll introduce myself as Rick Myrick. I live in Texas, I'm 19 and I'm about 5'6 with Blue-green eyes, weigh about 120. I get on gaia every day at least once if not more so add me if you like and I'll get back to you shortly. I'm in the Avi arena for the first time, so if you'd like to vote on me just type in my username. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Well I'm interested in seeing what this guild is about. Woot! Oh by the way, I go to Richland College and I work at Blockbuster.  

Daeron Fefalas

BrightBirdLu

Dapper Detective

2,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:43 pm
I'll introduce myself as Sly_stream, also known as Sly, Keida, monkey, and Ookami san! Call me any of those and I'll respond. I live in America (>.>....<.<....), I am about 5'8", burnt-sepia colored eyes, DARK brown hair. I try to get on gaia as much as I can (I'm so sleep deprived, with two hours of sleep each night). I was randomly asked to join here. I don't know why!!! >.< Oh well. I'm a major anime freak, and my fangirl-ishness can get quite scary at times. Current MAJOR fan to:

L

He is amazing! It's so sad, I'm such a fan that I've started holding things like him.....I've already got the sweets thing down though, even before I knew about him.

I like to draw, write stories, read, and as you can see, rant about random crap that most people wouldn't care about.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:01 pm
I am purpleravenhawk. You can call me purple, raven, hawk, PRH, or Kat. whee I've been on gaia since 2004, and I love anime, video games, and animals. I hate introducing myself, so if there's something specific you want to know, feel free to ask. xd  

purpleravenhawk

Flamma

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:48 pm
hello i am Flamma. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:18 am
Alo, Austin just randomly got an invitation today. soooooo, hi =D  

Muted Faith9

TheDreamPilot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:13 am
Hola, my name is Kayla. I think I just got a random invitation too, but hey why not? ( oops sweatdrop )
I like yellow.
But I don't like the noise that paper makes when it's rubbed agaisnt a dirty floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:30 am
Well, hi to all of you! ^^

I just joined the guild because I have received an invitation and the homepage really made me think all you guys were nice people! ^^ I have been on Gaia since 2005, if memory serves... And I really enjoy coming on Gaia because it's a lot of fun and you can make new friends, wich I like a lot! ^^

As for the me in real life... Weeeell, there ain't much to say. XD I'm 17 years old, I live in Canada and I am currently studying languages in college. :3 Oh, wait... I'm a girl, too! XD (Figures! ><)

mesamne

6,750 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:38 am
Hello! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:36 am
Hey, I'm Kaji, also known as South King Aces and multiple other names I've gone through...... Uh...... s**t, I hate doing this..... Long winded introductions make me a bit annoyed, so I'll make this short and to the point. Anyway, I'm a role player, 15, enjoy reading, drawing and martial arts, and I like dressing in dark colors. I'm very sarcastic sometimes, and I am as blunt as I can possibly be without seeming cruel. I've been around for a few years. That's about it.  

Fumetsu Kaji

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:08 am
Nathalia Earth
Dominique Devlin
Nathalia Earth

OH. MY. GOD. Your birthday is on the same day as my best friend's ex boyfriend, except a year younger.

Well, that's cool. cool It's a great date to be born on, if you don't consider the sucky weather.

o_o I was quoted twice! Yay! Attention! heart whee

*showers with more attention* I am going to come to the unproven conclusion that you are hot based solely on your DOB.

Don't mind me, I'm a bit of a flirt.

whee That made my randomly good day better. :3 Even though I read this days after it was posted. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:13 am
Dominique Devlin
Nathalia Earth
Dominique Devlin
Nathalia Earth

OH. MY. GOD. Your birthday is on the same day as my best friend's ex boyfriend, except a year younger.

Well, that's cool. cool It's a great date to be born on, if you don't consider the sucky weather.

o_o I was quoted twice! Yay! Attention! heart whee

*showers with more attention* I am going to come to the unproven conclusion that you are hot based solely on your DOB.

Don't mind me, I'm a bit of a flirt.

whee That made my randomly good day better. :3 Even though I read this days after it was posted. cool

You are being showed attention yet again..... by a random person with mythic hair.  

Fumetsu Kaji

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

AlannaDarkenmoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:27 am
Woohoo for random PMs!

MandyCat is zee name. I've been on Gaia for about three or four years. I hope this guild grows, and stays active. Unlike my other guilds. x.x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:56 am
As you can tell, my Gaia screen name is Demonic Flamingo, but my real name is - Wait, why would I tell people who I don't even know that?! If i get to know you, I will tell!!! =D Well... I would apprciate if you called me Miss Flamingo, Psycho Flamingo, Psycho, Mesoke, Kashi, Meso, Maki or anything else you could possibly come up with. I am 16 going on 17 at the end of March(3.31.91). I live all over. (Ohio, South Dakota, Colorado, ect) but mainly I live in Colorado. Sadly, Denver. I originally joined gaia back in '04, but the original account (Psycho Origami) was hacked and stolen from my hands... ;-; My other account is 666_Psycho Origami_666... ;-; I miss my original account.

Music, Art and Role-playing are my life. People say I have a good voice, but I seem to not believe them because my voice sometimes gets scratchy. My art is alright I guess, if you would like to check out my art Visit Demon-Days9823 and tell me what you think of all the bad art and photography. My favorite bands are Gorillaz, O-Zone, OLD Metallica, Rammstien, Smile.dk and even more bands, those are just the basics... My idols are Damon Albarn for his marlous voice, Jake gyllenhaal for his looks and his acting and Jamie Hewlett, Nobuhiro Watsuki and my cousin James(Jimmi). I love almost all animes. I could care less for Full Metal Alchemist. But it is my opinion, so please do not get mad at me.

I can admit that I have several celebrity crushes. Jake Gyllenhaal definatly takes the cake. Damon Albarn is another.

I would really like to thank zphal_girl87 for inviting me. If I am not as responding as often as wanted. I apologize for that, but I have a tight schedual. I am really only free on the weekends. I also apologize for my spelling, but my keyboard is a piece of junk. So I will probably be missing a few letters... Gomen Nasai.  

Down With The TWITCHness

greenphoenixrain

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:36 am
Hi! I'm Midori or green. I like fantasy... and yeah...  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games