Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

[.Blade Runner.]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:49 am
im [.blade runner.] im very radom (i like milk and cokies m......... cokies) and i love geting on gaia GAIA GAIA GAIA GAIA GAIA (thats only cause my brother wont let me get a myspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:59 am
i am grape_vine7, you can call me kayla. i've been on gaia for 7 months! weeeeeeeeee! whee i was also randomly invited to join this guild.  

grape_vine7

Moonkiss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:58 pm
I'm moonkiss.
I was also invited randomly.
I'm active and like to get involved.
=]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:05 pm
I'm GirlPuck (and I am a girl). I'm a very quiet person, but you can't get me to shut up on the computer. I live in Newfoundland, and am in my last year of high school. I am usually too involved in everything and make myself stressed out by having too many things to do. I bury myself in books in my spare time (I love to read), and glue myself onto the computer when I should be doing other things. That's me a nutshell.  

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Kaoru the Red fox girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:35 pm
I am Kaoru the red fox girl.When I join a role play I tend to making things deppressing but not purposly, it just happens that way.In RL I'm athletic, outgoing, sexual, and my body was born on earth while mind was born into the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:42 pm
Hello.

Name: Jen
Hobbies: Work, food, punk music, and a guy named Garret.  

Lain The Kat

not-Andy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:50 pm
Ivan Issiacs
I[...]have autism.[...and]am not suicidal

Me too! I am NOT reading through the intro's! Anyways, I'm 12, account was a joke, blah blah blah, am litterate and spammy, speak Spanish, live in Puerto Rico, and you know that thing some autistic people do that they can calculate what day of the week a date will fall? I can do that. I don't have much to practice on, because I'm home schooled(and therefore suck at the date thing) and I ride a unicycle. I do tricks with it, ride one footed, seat in front, seat in BACK, hop, and am working on unicycle basketball. A year and a half ago I may have thought "that is NOT the sport for me, I don't have much balance and can't play basketball" and here I am...still sucking at b-ball and now having better balance. I also love reading. I'm awesome. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:18 pm
Hola!!! Whats up everyone? I'm Cameronthepyro, call me cameron. I am a GIRL. I live in the West US and I am almost a junior in highschool. I speak a little spanish, I LOVE to RP, I am in love with the most wonderful man ever, I am blonde, and spunky. I love to have fun, and I'm pretty atheletic. I am usually pretty sociable, when I'm in a bad mood though.. you might want to hide. But that doesn't happen often....
I was randomly invited to join this guild so I said what the hey and did.

cameronthepyro

Dapper Elocutionist

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Seung Mina56

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:56 pm
I'm Seung Mina56. Got invited randomly.

So um...yeah...I'm also in the GAIA Scouts Guild. Probably will be more active in that one though, just because...

but yeah. Good to be here!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:02 pm
yo ppls! i got invited and i have no idea why heart but i'll try to have fun heart  

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Idril Nienna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:10 pm
Hi. I'm Idrilnienna. I'm a girl. Erm...yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:39 pm
me.newbie.2.this.guild.me.will.love.and.hug.each.and.every.one.of.you.whenever.i.gets.a.chance. rofl  

minka18

Leafykins

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:52 pm
User Image

Vote for teh Leafy please.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&key=56rgz6&postid=6993

I was selected... I feel very special. :] Well... Bathe in my specialness.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:08 pm
zphal_girl87
Come on in and introduce yourselves!
hmmm......
no.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

uzsTl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:31 pm
Hello, my name is uzsTl, which means fish when written in another language, because I like fish. heart Most things about me are in mah profile 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games