Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digital Hearts! It's all over claim your arts! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 am
Crawknight1
Yay! I love this contest ^^ And I'm not just saying that because I won.

Vaccine types rule!
*Noms on cookie*

Only two categories remain..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:34 am
Keep playing everyone! We need Virus and Data!  

Crawknight1

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:36 am
This is about as Depressing as I get...

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 am
lol the depressing one is too hard for me can i get help from a friend?  

Jchiquilin93

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:33 pm
RP:

Sora was the leader of the army.This army wasn't attacking Any village,They were attacking my village And they will pay.

Saberleomon Stood on the cliff,wind blowing his fur to the side,as he watched the cluster of black dots that were sora's darkness army"That army will reach here soon.We must stop them before they do."He said to his friends,magnadramon and domnimon.They both nodded in agreement.

They rushed dowwwwwwwwwwnnnnn..................Oh what's the point?Some one else will win.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:41 pm
when is the last day for the art?  

Jchiquilin93

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:53 pm
Here's my depressing poem.

Blackness, winding round your soul pushing out everything, your mind clogged,it is whispering its legend into your your blank mind.Unlayering what is you,crushing your memories,Turning you in to nothing.It is time to say goodbye...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 pm
User Image

This is the best I've got.  

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:53 pm
As Sora tore through the front lines of the Nobodies amassed forces, a giant metal feline aproached one of the cliff edges overlooking the assualt. Atop the cat was a young man in his late teens, wearing a red shirt, black pants, black boots, black finger-less gloves, and a black jacket with short sleeves. Perched on his blonde locks was a black cowboy hat, which was showing its age.

"Why is he attacking us!? All we wanted was to be left alone!" the young male said through gritted teeth. "Jonathan, he has no way of knowing what our intentions are. He simply saw a large group of Nobodies gathering, and assumed the worst. It is out of our hands now." The cat replied, it's large green eyes scanning the battle field to see just what they were up against.

Jonny slid from the back of the cat, an agitated expression smeared over his face. "Yeah, but he could have at least ASKED what we were doing..." The feline chuckled, and began to shift form.

It stood up on its back legs, hands shooting from holes in the bottom of his front feet. His hip armor, which had a pair of large white wings attached seemed to seperate and hover up to his shoulders, attaching themselves securely. The cat's mouth opened, revealing a humanoid face wearing a medieval-themed helmet. He stretched his right hand out to his side as far as it would go, and a bright flash of light eminated from his palm. When it had cleared, a bright silver rapier was gripped within the digimon's hand. He slid the sword into a sheath, that had seemingly appeared form nowhere, on his left hip.

"Because why WOULDN'T you want to walk up to a gathering of beings you once considered enemies and ask them what they were planning?" The figure said, turning to look at his tamer. Jon crossed his arms, sulking. "Quit defending him!"

Chuckling once more, the digimon looked back toward the melee below. "I believe our best course of action will be to split up. The front lines will need you down there to try and turn back Sora's allies, while I seperate the WarGreymon from his friends and try to either talk some reason into him, or defeat him, if given no other choice."

Jonny broke out of his pity party, and looked up at his friend and ally. "Alright, but you just make sure not to bite off more than you can chew, ok?" The Leopardmon turned back toward Jon, and smiled with his eyes, before leaping into the air. The white wings attached to his shoulders opened, catching the updrafts from the warm earth, keeping the knight airborne. "Sora! Fight me, if you dare!!"

Back on the cliff's edge, Jon's shoulders sunk. "Minion duty... just my luck..." Ending his complaints there, he decided he should get to work, and began to make his way down the cliff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sora looked up from the Nobody he had just returned to egg-form, and glared at the foe who had challenged him. The shield on his back opened wider, and the WarGreymon leaped into the air, rising to meet the new foe. "Just what are you Nobodies planning!? I won't let you open Digital Hearts, so why don't you just give up!?" Leopardmon unsheathed his sword, holding it in a relaxed position. "We have no intention of opening Digital Hearts, or of causing anymore trouble than we already have. All we wish to do is be."

Sora's eyes narrowed in response. "...You're lying. I learned long ago to never trust a Nobody." Launching himself forward, the WarGreymon took a swipe at Leopardmon with the claws on his right arm. Moving with amazing speed and grace, the feline knight deftly parried the incoming attack, knocking the claws away from himself with a flick of his wrist. "What could I possibly gain from lying to you?"

"Oh, I don't know... maybe talk me into leaving so that you can carry on with your nefarious plans unhindered?" Without wasting any time, Sora once more lashed out with his weapons, attacking Leopardmon in a frenzy. Once more demonstrating his skill with his weapon, Duftmon was able to either block entirely, or deflect the incoming storm of blows, keeping himself from the business end of th WarGreymon's blades.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One the ground, Jonny was having a tought time. A black-clad blonde swordsman wasn't giving Jon any openings to exploit. On top of that, he was wielding a sword so large, he could have easily gotten a job as a lumberjack. After barely avoiding the man's two lateral slashes, the swordsman decided to try an overhead cleave, attempting to slice the tamer in two.

At the last second, Jonny juked to the side, the blade sinking into the ground deeply. Finally getting the opening he was looking for, Jon jumped forward, driving his knee into the swordsman's stomach. The man bent at the waist, his lungs quickly dispelling the breath they had been holding. Jonny quickly drew back his leg, and drove it straight outward and into the man's chest.

The man was sent airborne through the crowd, landing somewhere on the other side of the advancing lines. Finally getting a chance to breath, the tamer looked into the sky, wishing that his friend would be able to handle himself against the Keyblader's strongest member.

"If you won't see reason, than I will be forced to take lethal action in defense of my home," Leopardmon threatened, once more dancing away from the claws of his enemy. "And if you won't tell me what you're planning, then I'm going to have to stop you before you can do anything!" Sora shouted back, this time launching himself claws-first in an attempt to impale the knight.

Leopardmon was done playing games. With two quick swipes of his rapier, he knocked the WarGreymon's weapon clear of him on either side, so that the foe's momentum carried him toward Leopardmon, but face-first, rather than claws-first. He lashed out with his left hand, stricking Sora in the clavical with a quick blow, and then drove his knee upward into the WarGreymon's chest.

Because of the forward dive, the momentum from both the knee and his own attack forced Sora over Leopardmon's head, spinning as he did so. Twisting quickly, the feline knight grabbed a hold of the WarGreymon's ankle, and threw him with all of his strength toward the cliff where Jon and he had first entered the battle.

Sora slammed into the ground, a large cloud of dust falling over the immediate area. The tremors from the impact shook the whole battlefield, causing all the combatants to pause, and turn toward the conflict on the cliff's edge. Sora attempted to stand up, so that he could get back into the fight, but felt a pinprick of pain on his chest as he did so. Stopping, he looked down and saw the point of a bright silver sword, almost needle-thin.

Following the blade, he looked into Leopardmon's eyes, his own squinted in anger. "If I truly had nefarious plans, I would have just killed the mighty Sora when I had the chance. And yet, I did not. Now, please, just leave us here in peace."

The WarGreymon continued to glare at the knight, as he weighed his options. The stare-down only lasted about 11 seconds, but to everyone on the field, it felt like hours. "...alright. If you truly wanted to open Digital Hearts, you wouldn't have spared me. I'll leave, and take the other Keybladers with me..."

Visibly relieved, Duftmon offered his hand to Sora. He used the hand to stand up, and then the pair shook hands. Down below, all the Nobodies cried out, shouting with relief and joy that the fighting was finally over. Not just Nobodies, but most of the Keybladers, as well. Jon looked around, and then smiled up toward Leopardmon. The feline knight was somehow able to pick Jonny out from his vantage point, and returned the smile with his eyes.

And so ended the Assualt on The World That Never Was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:59 pm
kirashimu
Kirashimu and Demiveemon heard a noise outside. They rushed out to see a Wargreymon tearing up the place. "Demiveemon! We have to stop him!" Kirashimu said. Demiveemon tackled the Wargreymon screaming, "Hop Attack!" Wargreymon shook him off as he fired at Kirashimu. Kirashimu jumped out of the way but it still hit his leg, keeping him from moving. Kirashimu screamed painfully, "Take my katana Demi!" as Demiveemon picked it up. Demiveemon threw steaks at the Wargreymon, blinding him as he slashed at his foot. It made a small cut but nothing that big. Wargreymon kicked the katana, making it fly out of Demiveemon's reach. Sora reached down to finish him off as Demiveemon rolled behind him and started climbing his leg. Wargreymon started clawing at his leg trying to get Demiveemon off, damaging his own leg. Demi climbed up his back as Wargreymon tried to shake him off, failing majorly as Demiveemon hung on tightly. Demiveemon climbed up to his head and yanked on his spiky hair. Demiveemon was clawed off, but it did give Sora a shave. Demiveemon dropped but caught on to Sora's back. He climbed up as an idea struck him. He climbed into one of Sora's ears and whispered, "Hello, I am you conscience. I have come to stop you from killing these people. Killing is wrong to do. Now, be a good boy and use your fire to cook Demiveemon's steaks, heal the tamer, and fetch him back his katana." Demiveemon jumped off and started stacking logs for a bonfire. WarGreymon obeyed his "Conscience" and left the city almost unharmed. Demiveemon enjoyed his steaks and Kirashimu could move again.

Repost

Crap now I have no chance Flame!  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:07 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

well we see who has a high chnce of winning the rp, Flame, and the keyblade choosen. now it the heartless that remain. i sent in my song already, and i see i got a few competition. i wonder how this gonna play out

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 pm
T-T You spelled my name wrong! Ah well. I wonder who will win the Heartless.... *BReaks out the popcorn*  

Crawknight1

Crawknight1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 pm
Keep trying people!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

how long do we have to wait till the results come?

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm
Till more peoples enter!  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items