Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Synyster Solo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:20 pm
I would take your golden heart and stab my blade into it
I would take your halo and put it around your neck and wash it so it strangles you slowly.
I would then slit your throat just enough so that you would slowly and very painfully bleed to death  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:13 pm
"GAH, you jerk!"
I'd yell as I pick up the poor little heart. As of pulling out the sword, it turns into a dagger, which I immediatly chuck at the Lion, which lets out a desperation attack only to rip you open. As you stumble around and your organs reluctantly follow, I'd kick over and stick something inside of you, that has a long green rope... After I get back about... 2 feet I light the "rope" which lets off a volley of colorful esplosians, and a parade of falling chuncks of stuff through out the air.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Chirish63

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:49 pm
^ i would take you and tie you up. Then I would duck tape you to a chair with a bomb and throw you in the ocean with hungry man eating piranhas. After about 5 minutes the bomb will explode and its bye bye for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:12 pm
i would shoot her knees put poisons scorpions all over her then i would shave her head cut her arms off and stick a grenade in her mouth and after she was dead i would let the dogs out to eat her remains mrgreen twisted  

thedarknessofiliu13

XxBeastmastr21xX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:58 pm
I would yank your hair out, cut your heart out with a spoon, and dump the rest of your body to the crocodiles.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:51 pm
stab you in the heart, bury you in salt, set you on fire then chain saw your face till it looks like ragu break both ya legs with crowbars, throw ya hands in acid and s**t on you  

GooGlueBoy

vgraceabutterfly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:39 pm
You eat some samples at the grocery store and it turns out the were posinous.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:26 am
Bash your knees in with a baseball bat....snap your arms and slice the major arteries....^^'' it'd all be over after a few minutes  

x__Controlled Chaos

SPI -14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:31 pm
I'd sneak up behind you and dice you up with my chainsaw! the arms and grunny go first. legs next, followed by a cut that bisects you entirely. My sealed helmet will keep the blood from getting in my face... my armor will prevent a counterattack with that baseball bat of yours. I'd then cackle in glee as I dice up the pieces and jump on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:35 pm
I'd stealthily sneak up behind you steal your chainsaw, take your candy and then lop off your head.
mmmm! candy!
lol!!  

3952 Dean

MysticKoi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:42 pm
hmmmmm.
I would trip you then take one of your shoes and beat your nose into your head with it... all so i can have your beenie ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:46 pm
I'd first cap the wolf from a distance with a silenced pistol, then that cat... The final shot would be with a sniper rifle, a headshot on you. the chainsaw is out of the question... that's a big dog!  

SPI -14

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:54 am
I'd use earth alchemy to clog up his gun, then get him to try shooting me...... BOOM!!!! in his face!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:48 am
I'd club you to death with my flashlight! or did you not see it?  

SPI -14

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:18 am
I'd cut the wires in his suit's life support system.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games