Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:06 pm
Hi, I'm Jason. I'm fifteen, female, and currently being homeschooled. I enjoy anything animated, books, and writing fanfiction. I was seemingly invited randomly. I hope I can have a lot of fun here!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:11 pm
Im The_creature_my_soul, im interested in junk and stuff, junk is my favorite xd  

Zabuza-Sama14

kisuke_urahara-san

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:33 pm
I'm kisuke_urahara-san. I'm not too new in Gaia. I love to read all day long and eat any kind of food.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:36 pm
IM Nathan, I'm a strange and funny person when I feel like entertaining. Im 16 and normally bored out of my wits so random people speak to me please. Anyways Im off to the batcave *vwooshes out*  

Hatsubo ookami

corruption

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:02 pm
I would love to think that I was selected randomly..but with 30k members, someone somewhere must have seen me, and thusly invited me...lol.

My name is Corro, i'm 27 years old, I live in Detroit. My life sucks a**, and I've been a member of this fine establishment for 3 years. My favorite color is blue, and I love making new friends. I play DDR, and I watch all kinds of stuff...anime, reality t.v., drama's you name it. I just recently finished school for the medical transcription program. Now it's time to look for a career and get my life on track! Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:27 pm
Im Will and you can learn more on my profile. Thanks for inviting me to the guild blaugh  

Kyosuke the Demon

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:30 pm
I'm sohot as you can see,
Hey that's me
(That rymes and I know. Sorry about spelling i'm just tired.)
I just joined a few hours ago. I've been around gaia for awhile now and enough to know the functions of gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:40 pm

Hi!
Im Moony
and im 12 year old.
I live in Belgium
and im looking forward to meet you all!
-Xx.. Moony

MoonMyracle

Essence of Divinity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:42 pm
i thought i quit this guild because i never went to it.....i wonder why i got invited again.....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:40 am
hi i'm laila 4laugh
i am a 21 year old erm...girl...woman...whatever XD
i live in germany and i love to cosplay  

LailaShinjo

Dominique Devlin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:22 am
Fumetsu Kaji
Dominique Devlin
Nathalia Earth
Dominique Devlin
Nathalia Earth

OH. MY. GOD. Your birthday is on the same day as my best friend's ex boyfriend, except a year younger.

Well, that's cool. cool It's a great date to be born on, if you don't consider the sucky weather.

o_o I was quoted twice! Yay! Attention! heart whee

*showers with more attention* I am going to come to the unproven conclusion that you are hot based solely on your DOB.

Don't mind me, I'm a bit of a flirt.

whee That made my randomly good day better. :3 Even though I read this days after it was posted. cool

You are being showed attention yet again..... by a random person with mythic hair.

whee That's so cool! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:47 am
ello... im dory  

DORYUU

Tecnia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:54 am
Hi, I just got an invite last night, so I'm introducing myself now cause it was late >__<
Anyhow... My Username's Tecnia, if you didn't already see, you can call me either Tecni, Tec, or just Tecnia's fine too ^__^
Hmm... there's nothing really interesting about me, I'm never good at describing myself >__< I like drawing, though; never said I was good at it, I just like drawing. I also play tennis, the best sport ever, no comparison, but not doubles, singles... If you're gonna play tennis then you're not really playing until you're playing singles XP As you can see... I also like smilies =D
Though I waste most of my time reading and writing. I seriously thought that the only books that would ever interest me are Harry Potter, Pendragon, Shadow Children, His Dark Materials, Good Omens, and (manga) Death Note, and they are really goot books, so read em (XD) but the other day I signed up for a writing club (FINALLY) and they showed me alllll these other books that are simply amazing, there's one called A Great and Terrible Beauty or something like that that I really like, if you've read it then kewl!! =D
Actually, if you've read basically anything that's kewl... I'll talk about any kind of book to anyone =D Though my least favorite kinds of books are probably Romance, Suspense (don't know why, just don't like a book based totally on suspense >__<) and, of course (no one kill me!) Animes and Mangas. Of course, Death Note was surprisingly amazing, if anyones into Mangas you should totally read it =D
Then writing... I'm writing this one series called Unknown Prophecy and I'm absoloutely in love with it, and if I start talking about it I'll never stop, and this post is already long enough XD I'm currently writing book Four in the series of six ^__^ My other main books are the Cursed Disease series, but it's only the book and the sequel, which is currently bring written.
O! One more thing...
I am from America, yet I am in love -- repeat -- in LOVE -- with British accents. They. Are. AMAZING. I'm pretty good with imitating voices and have been practicing my British accent since I was really young, like eight or nine. And all my friends say that when I get annoyed I start 'talking British'. Whatever that is; cause I know I'm not using the accent in serious discussion... not that I'm ever in any serious discussion...
Last thing before I finally stop typing...

PENGUINS RULE THE UNIVERSE!
This includes Jupiter, they're homeland.
And no one is more obsessed with penguins than I am... I'm very competitive when it comes to that XP Been obsessed since Kindergarten, and I'm very educated on the recent Penguin/Llama war that took place on Pluto, which apparently isn't a planet, and all their other history and how their immortality came about... If anyone's interested I'll be more than happy to tell you about it! ^__^

Peace,
~Tecnia

Sorry ish so long! >__<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:28 am
Hi I'm Okazin and I'm too lazy to type more.  

Okazin

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200

-Aishiteru_Koneko-

Supportive Donator

14,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:31 am
im nyako you will know more latter when i feel like telling you.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games