Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

FEDKite

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:51 pm
Well, hi! I'm FEDKite, but you can call me FED. My name has a looooong oregin that I don't feel like explaining here. I was invited by the captain. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:43 pm
Sakura_H`
Sarukes
I doubt anyone will look back here....*sighs* oh well, I'm 14.....I am twisted....don't ask me about what neutral ........I like rp and I love to make up stories..... I mainly play ninetendo games so.....I think that's about it.....
Compy: Hey!! You always forget me don't you?
Oh yeah....this is Compy.....My whiny computer..... stare
Compy: Why is it when you introduce me it has to be with a negative comment, huh?
Please shut up Compy mad

I WOULD ^.^

Hai, ^.^
Im Sakura =) I reallyve got nothing to say but Im twisted as well yuo can call me erm...a PYSCO. I LOVE TO EAT BRAINS , human brains actully, so if i see you in towns, talk to me and youll be my next victim 4laugh BWAAHAHAHHAH, I turn into a Demon when i egt pissed or when im hungry, OH and i love blood and......COOOOOOKKKIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSS

ne was yeah Sarukes is right....no one is going to look back here x-x Oh well ill eat alll you kohana villagers brains YUMMS byyyeee Loves ya heart

Awesome....Would love to meet ya, but one move towards my brain and your heads mine......I'm plenty evil as well.^^.....When I'm pissed, anything that stands in my way is dead^^, fun no?  

Sarukes

Girl-Crazy Hunter

18,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

OriginNightmareAxel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:49 pm
Hey i'm new here, someone like to give me the grand tour? Called me Knivex  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:07 pm
HI im new to the guild im 16 i live in austin texas and and gald to have joined the guild just wanted to say thanks for adding me, me as you see on my signature im going for an angelic look tell me what u think about my dream and im open to suggestions biggrin heart Syiru heart  

Syiru

Rencartu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:35 pm
*Ahem*

Greetings salutations, and Bonjour! Its is I your friendly neighborhood Rencartu here to.............. *slaps wrist for quoting spiderman*

AAAAAANyway, I recieved a random pm from zphal_girl87 Saying to join the guild, so....I...did..... Yep. Thats my story. ^^

I enjoy reading complex books with intertwined story lines (several times if needed xp ) Listening to most genres of music (Favorites include rock, EMO! ( heart ), Showtunes, Punk, a little country hear and there, electronica, techno-dance, and new age)

I am 15, male, live in the continental US, and enjoy Belegarth, canoing, hiking and Role-playing (favorite system is White Wolf). My favorite food is pad thai with chicken and good egg-drop soup.

Yep thats me ina nutshell, I hope to see you around 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:35 pm
hey whats new i am how r u ppl  

dragun108

Barrack Dirkstabber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:50 am
Hey, my name is Barrack Dirkstabber, and I have no clue where I got the name. I was invited by the captain.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:36 am
Hello everyone.
My name is Joana but people just call me Jo.
I live in europe in a country called Portugal and i'm a huge fan of japanese modern culture.
I'm majoring in japanese and chinese and i'm 23 years old.

I like gaia a lot, i just wish i could find people my age in the towns.  

redtonic

oshi_desune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:12 am
Hi everyone! My name's Isabelle... I've done quite a few of these self introductions lately and i'm at lost at what to write now. I wouldn't want to write the same thing over and over again so I guess i'll just say this. Wanna know me? There's one good way to do it. Talk to me! Then you'll really know how i really am. It's no use just reading what I write about myself. Experience tells it all!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:01 am
Hey, the name's Pyro. I've been on Gaia for a year or so. I'm 17 and am currently applying for collage, my personal life isn't all that great. I like keeping to myself alot of the time. Feel free to ask me questions.  

LegendaryPyro

Hyseha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:09 am
hi , i'm Hyseha here biggrin Some of my interest include lots of anime and manga
I'm also learning Japaneses biggrin im also a fan of kingdom hearts and final fantasy . i'm an 8th grade student my major test are coming up so i can go to 9th grade . btw visit my profile ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:51 pm
Hey ^^ everyone how are? im new to this guild my name is Derek or DJ doesn't mattar witch one u call me im 18 yrs old im a male im a really nice person i love to make friends i love anime love music like rock hiphop rap and metal i love RPG my fav sport is basketball like to skateboard and feel free to add me if u like i don't mine and ill see you all around peace  

Bamare

deathscythe06

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:29 pm
Hi! My name is deathscythe. I'm a crazy guy always ready to say something stupid. I've been a member for the last 2 years but actually came back last january after a year and a half gone. Well gotta go! *ninjute himself out*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:36 pm
Hi I'm Unholyist.. I've been on Gaia for approximately 2-3 months now... I got a random invite to join this guild so I decided to join....  

unholyist

darthapples

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:53 pm
i'm apple, 32, been on gaia a couple of months now  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games