Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
-Party Crashers!- *ENDNES~* *w* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:32 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

It not that painful to go up to a girl and say she look good and that you like her in fact you might get lucky from that

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

XDDDDDDDDD

@kira: Aw, i'm shy too. >> Just...i've bee focused on school i've never really payed attention to boys. .-. Actually nevermind. Dl All the guys here just vaunt.

Im Windspirit

Teh Ace of Shades

I want to ask someone out but than again, she already likes someone else and I think she just started going out with him... -throws hopes out window- T.T
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:33 pm

Just wait, in a few seconds, my bro is gonna be questioning me because he's looking through the thread...>w< when that happens, I'm gonna smack him on the side of the head :3

Teh Ace of Shades

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:34 pm

Teh Ace of Shades
I want to ask someone out but than again, she already likes someone else and I think she just started going out with him... -throws hopes out window- T.T
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

hmmmm try to hang out with both of them like your their good friends then when they broke up cheer the girl up and wait a week or two then ask her out it a simple trick that work 75 precent of the time

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:34 pm

I want to ask her out, but I'm way too shy. She's so hot... I've known her since first grade and just started likeing her last month.

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:35 pm

xD we now all know that Toan had experience with this xD besides, I'm like really good friends with the girl, but the guy, I think he hates me xP besides, I promised some of my other friends who know to back off when the two get together xD
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:35 pm

xD I guess cipid flew in. XD We're all talking about love. :/

Im Windspirit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:36 pm

WINDY! MY BROTHER IS LAUGHING AT YOUR PROBLEMS!! >:U I CAN'T WAIT TO HIT HIM NOW!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:37 pm

that hurt evil

alchemistraider2

Teh Ace of Shades

WEEEE! I SMACKED HIM UPSIDE THE HEAD!! <3

Quote:
xD we now all know that Toan had experience with this xD besides, I'm like really good friends with the girl, but the guy, I think he hates me xP besides, I promised some of my other friends who know to back off when the two get together xD
She's not going out with anyone for me but she's been one of my best friends since First Grade and I'm trying to get enough confidence to ask her out.

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:38 pm

buh bye! I'm gonna go pick up animal crossing <3

yes ace i have some experince on almost all of it, and that good a long life friend help your chance i give the relationship about......2 more weeks at least before one of them get dump

shadow toan

iDragow

Yeah, being shy sucks. I don't think I have to add anything to that comment...
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games