Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Tamer Island Tour '10 (Art is done ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:12 pm
finished 2nd song  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:13 pm
Almost everyday is boring  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:16 pm
nightshroud20

damn straight! so did you like my song?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:26 pm
kingofjokers7
nightshroud20

It describes me so well ^^ , cause thats all I do nothing ahahah , you are a pretty good artist (I liked the first song the best ) . What you think of my RP  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:27 pm
nightshroud20
kingofjokers7
nightshroud20

It describes me so well ^^ , cause thats all I do nothing ahahah , you are a pretty good artist (I liked the first song the best ) . What you think of my RP

Is there any real point of answering that? I mean LIGER posted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:29 pm
kingofjokers7
nightshroud20
kingofjokers7
nightshroud20

Liger usaly wins , but until I die I won't let Liger get the last digimon . I'm gonna try drawing a xros digimon  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:55 pm
nightshroud20
kingofjokers7
nightshroud20
kingofjokers7
nightshroud20

Liger usaly wins , but until I die I won't let Liger get the last digimon . I'm gonna try drawing a xros digimon

GEEZ!!! DON'T BE SO FRICKEN EMO ABOUT IT, Gosh... there is still a chance that you could win... Either way the only events I do are RPs and art contests... sometimes I do dice competions if the digimon is something I would like.

Hmmm... I wonder if Kain really wants his Gabumon, I would LOVE to take it off his hands...
All I need are Terriermon and Gabumon and I'll have all the tv starter beast digimon 3nodding
My theme is beast digimon wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:34 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
nightshroud20
kingofjokers7
nightshroud20
kingofjokers7
nightshroud20

GEEZ!!! DON'T BE SO FRICKEN EMO ABOUT IT, Gosh... there is still a chance that you could win... Either way the only events I do are RPs and art contests... sometimes I do dice competions if the digimon is something I would like.

Hmmm... I wonder if Kain really wants his Gabumon, I would LOVE to take it off his hands...
All I need are Terriermon and Gabumon and I'll have all the tv starter beast digimon 3nodding
My theme is beast digimon wink

All I can do is hope I win this time , watching Yugioh Gx right now =3  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 am
RP with Tentomon

Dusk was walking to File City because both Guilmon and Black agumon wanted to see the consert

on the way they saw a Tentomon getting attacked by a wild gang of Gizamon, they wanted to loot the Tentomon

guilmon saw what was happening called both dusk and blk Agumon to help. after all the gizamon were defeated(well of course we won't lose) tentomon then introduced himself

Guilmon and Blk Agumon were totally freaking out that their favorite member was there, the Bassist Tentomon. Guilmon asked if he needed to be guarded while he sells the tickets. as tentomon agreed he went off to sell tickets

when they were finished tentomon gave them 3 vip passes to the show and introduced them to the other members

(it sucks i know)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:55 pm
im writing my rp right now  

USSR_canine

USSR_canine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image
I shall try the rp

The cheering of the crowds could be heard from a long distance away in beautiful night time out in File city. This was it, the day that they had been waiting for. This day could not of have come by any slower than it did for Guilmon and Agumon. The only problem was, they couldn't go. The tickets were all sold out before they even got a chance to try and buy them. Now, only the richest of the rich could but tickets to see Rookie Rumble at digimon coliseum. The cheering only made it worse for them, since they lived so close that they could hear it, yet not close enough to hear the music, at least clear enough.

"I can't believe we were not able to get tickets, I saved up my allowance for almost a year to get those tickets."

"Hey Agumon I have an idea, why don't we go down there and see if we can hear anything from the outside?"

"Sure sounds like a good plan to me"

With their plan settled Guilmon and Agumon told their master that they were going to bed early and quietly sneaked out of their room window making sure they didn't close it behind them. Their master never checked on them during the night so they were safe and sound. He trusted them too much, but tonight his trust was being called into question. Tyler would never find out so Guilmon and Agumon could get off without him ever knowing. On their way down the building, since they lived on the third floor of the apartments, Agumon had slipped, but Guilmon had managed to catch him before he had fell to the ground.

"I gotcha buddy!"

Dodging all the traffic, the duo finally arrived in the parking lot of the concert hall. The place was packed, almost all the spots of the parking lot were full, which is strange since they had never seen a digimon drive a car before. The bouncers, two big, strong leomon guarding the door, were leaning against the wall looking like they had the easiest job in the whole world. Guilmon just stood there starring at them with one claw touching the tip of his mouth.

"I don't think we will be able to get in through that way. Why does it look like they don't even want to see the show?"

"I don't know but who in their right mind wouldn't want to go see Rookie Rumble on the Digi tour? Hey maybe if we can create a distraction we can get through?"

"Yea! That sounds like a perfect idea!"

Agumon was acting more fiendishly than usual and had thought that this plan was bound to work. He quietly walked over to one of the tents that had no on in it, and kicked a leg out from under it, then started his act of running back to Guilmon. It took a second before the tent finally collapsed from being uneven and the startled Leomon went running after it to see what had caused the tent to fall all the way down. Guilmon and Agumon bolted for the door only to open it and be starring into the chest of a Boltmon, another one of the bouncers, yet an even stronger one. Boltmon picked them both up, smiling while he did it being all to happy with himself, and tossed them onto the street and into the gutter. They rolled for a little while before stopping, they had cuts and scratches on their faces and arms. They were also wet not as rain from the night before had left the area surrounding the gutter full of dirty rain water.

"Ow it is hopeless Agumon"

The music inside had stopped playing as the crew took a little break at the halftime of the show. Tentomon but his instrument down for a little while to walk outside and get some fresh air since all the air inside was full of smoke and other bad particles of data. When he opened the door he saw Guilmon and Agumon sitting on the curb rubbing their bruised body and scratched body. He felt sorry for them, everyone should have the right to see the concert, he didn't start playing for the money, and started to fly over to them. An Apemon who had been sitting in the dark, also without tickets, saw his favorite player, Tentomon. He was one of those crazy fans and started to gallop after him, to try and kidnap him and make him his. Apemon was stronger than Tentomon so to overpower him would have been no big deal at all. Guilmon saw him first, he looked up and immediately stood up.

"Watch out Tentomon"

Guilmon started to charge the Apemon and used his rock breaker on it before it got to Tentomon. Guilmon launched a pyrosphere and Agumon now in the fight used pepper breath on it. Apemon was a champion level digimon and there attacks could not do any serious damage, so this was all just a minor solution to the problem at hand. The only reason they had managed to keep him down this long was the fact of surprise, but now Apemon was starting to rise knocking off their attacks. He was walking towards the group when the Leomon jumped him and took him down.

"It is not a concert until someone gets thrown out by security!"

"Thank you too for saving me, I don't want to know what that man would have done. To let me repay you, I think you two should have two VIP passes to watch the rest of the show. You may have missed half of it, but not to worry, these passes will let you come hang out with us after in exchange. Now then, I really should get back before they start to worry."

Guilmon looked to Agumon with pure job and bliss in his face and Agumon returned the same exact one. This was more than what they had planned and it surprised them. They gingerly took the tickets from Tentomon and followed him through the gates and back towards the crowd. Front row seats right up front they watched in complete and utter awe as their favorite band played all the best songs. They couldn't believe that they had finally gotten there. The band played for a while before the show was finally over. Their passes allowed them to meet the band afterword and they could barely sit still they wanted to meet them so bad. Tentomon met up with them back stage and introduced them to each member who was all talkative and very kind. Everything was over by 12 and Guilmon and Agumon made their way home, this day had been one of the best in their life, and they were so happy, now only to get back inside their room without getting caught by their master, but their luck was just too much tonight for that.

The end
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm
Lets see
Penguinmon-Windy
Gabumon-Kain
Floramon-I'm gonna say King
Tentomon-No clue  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

USSR_canine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:10 pm
levelnight20
Lets see
Penguinmon-Windy
Gabumon-Kain
Tentomon-No clue

for tentomon i would say its between me and liger, sorry ichigo ha ha. i think he might have a little more idk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 pm
USSR_canine
levelnight20
Lets see
Penguinmon-Windy
Gabumon-Kain
Tentomon-No clue

for tentomon i would say its between me and liger, sorry ichigo ha ha. i think he might have a little more idk

*Night punches USSR* I'm not a good writer so mean , page 2 or 3  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

USSR_canine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
levelnight20
USSR_canine
levelnight20
Lets see
Penguinmon-Windy
Gabumon-Kain
Tentomon-No clue

*Night punches USSR* I'm not a good writer so mean , page 2 or 3

sorry didnt see it  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas