Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:23 pm
The only game ive ever gotten addicted to
out of all the online games ive played
all of the xbox games
all of the ps2
all of the dsi
was Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm
FFX or X2. 10 or 10-2 <- If that one was what you meant. xD Yuna's not in 12 o.o I like FF games. Very interesting. :'D Fun to kill stuff.

LOL. Trickster. I think i was a Lion and Sheep and then stopped playing cause it was boring so I deleted it. I played Maplestory, still play that, Dungeon Fighter Online, Combat Arms, and Ragnarok Online. I think something else but can't remember. x3 I don't like online games cause I don't know o.o I just don't. Maplestory's fun though. cx If you play with friends.

Teh Soupreme

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:26 pm
Teh Soupreme
FFX or X2. 10 or 10-2 <- If that one was what you meant. xD Yuna's not in 12 o.o I like FF games. Very interesting. :'D Fun to kill stuff.

LOL. Trickster. I think i was a Lion and Sheep and then stopped playing cause it was boring so I deleted it. I played Maplestory, still play that, Dungeon Fighter Online, Combat Arms, and Ragnarok Online. I think something else but can't remember. x3 I don't like online games cause I don't know o.o I just don't. Maplestory's fun though. cx If you play with friends.

I got bored of Maplestory , I play Adventure Quest , AQ Worlds , Digimon Battle , Xbox360,all the game systems including the joystick consle , and more , if you got anything to recamend tell me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:26 pm
o.o I've played Call of Duty 2 on the gamecube because my cousin has it. And really? I don't like it at all. xD It just sucks. I don't get why people like Call of Duty games. All it is is shooting stuff. Nothing else. o:  

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:30 pm
See? That just shows how little I play video games. Can't even remember their names.

I played Resistance Two on my friends PS3. I thought it was mind blowing....then again, that was my first time I used the PS3 and the first 'war' shooting game. x3

I haven't touched trickster in a long time....I think I forgot the password...or just have it jumbled. o^o Bah, I don't care anyways. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 pm
I like....Ape Escape. -Is shot-

x3  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:38 pm
LOL. Ape Escape. xD You know, I have never played that game before.

I'd like to play my uncles PS3... But he's in Missouri somewhere... And he has God of War 3... I'd like to play that...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Yes.....Ape Escape. Played all three games. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jk~

Don't judge me. D;

I like to watch other people play games. I felt that God of War three was short.....I was disappointed when they didn't include Argus. :E  

Im Windspirit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 pm
I didn't judge you. Cx You remind me of someone who always used to say that whenever she knew she did something weird. o.o I should probably go talk to her since we haven't contacted in a long while. xD We're best friends too. LOL.

o.o You've seen someone play God of War 3?! D: NAME! ADDRESS! NOW!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm
8D

He got the game a day before it was publicly released and we stayed up all the way till three and got halfway there. The next day he finished it.

8D Lulz, they were confused and thought the game was frozen at the very last action played battle until I told them to stop. (You'd get the hint if you've played it)

D;

You meet Hermaphrodite....teheee. XD  

Im Windspirit

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:24 pm
Teh Soupreme
o.o I've played Call of Duty 2 on the gamecube because my cousin has it. And really? I don't like it at all. xD It just sucks. I don't get why people like Call of Duty games. All it is is shooting stuff. Nothing else. o:

Look, it's not just shooting people. It's capturing points, planting bombs, doing trickshots, failing epically, getting pissed, throwing your Ps3 out the window...wait what was the point again?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 pm
If another person says all COD is is shooting ima break their neck @_@  

City in Slumber

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 am
All Call of Duty is shooting... o.o
*points to Windy*
She said it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:16 am
D:<

What?!  

Im Windspirit

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:00 pm
stare we are a dysfunctional family  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games