Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Tamer Island Tour '10 (Art is done ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:53 pm
What no comment on my RP confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 pm
you want me too?  

USSR_canine

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:00 pm
USSR_canine
you want me too?

Yeah sure why not  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:10 pm
alright. now this is just a personal preference. just for the eyes i would pretty it up a little, you dont have to add pictures like i did, but add color and use different color for people when speaking, which goes hand in hand with the next part, organize the speaking, a little confusing and what not.
lets see, i would have picked to go for tentomon or floramon separately, so not at the same time. focus more on devoting all your attention to rping, and in another time write the song.
now here is sorta the main thing i didnt like, but the problem is its a personal preference. You made it seem too far fetched, about getting the money that is. Im not a street performer, but im sure they dont make that kind of money in that time, especially if people were already going to see music playing.
those are the only pointers, and im not the best editor so you dont have to listen to me, thats only what i like and i have no clue what the judge likes  

USSR_canine

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:21 pm
USSR_canine
alright. now this is just a personal preference. just for the eyes i would pretty it up a little, you dont have to add pictures like i did, but add color and use different color for people when speaking, which goes hand in hand with the next part, organize the speaking, a little confusing and what not.
lets see, i would have picked to go for tentomon or floramon separately, so not at the same time. focus more on devoting all your attention to rping, and in another time write the song.
now here is sorta the main thing i didnt like, but the problem is its a personal preference. You made it seem too far fetched, about getting the money that is. Im not a street performer, but im sure they dont make that kind of money in that time, especially if people were already going to see music playing.
those are the only pointers, and im not the best editor so you dont have to listen to me, thats only what i like and i have no clue what the judge likes

Ok well thank you for that review I would like to make a few comments about the review , I wasn't trying to get Floramon I didn't intend to obtain her I just thought it seemed like a good idea to put if no one entered , which they did , but good for them . Um lets see oh yes here is one , um Lance is one to do challenging things to do stuff so I made the story based on his persona . Many people are anxious to enter the concert so to pass the time find a live perfomer , but honestly I don't think I did a good job (because of the many comments I get in the outside world) , but to me I thing I may have a shot  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm
anyone has a shot, yea im no professional so you dont have to listen to me, just what i like lol. and i dont think i did the best to my abilities. after i posted i read ichigos and i was like damn, its sorta like a longer version of his, we almost have the same digimon too  

USSR_canine

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:29 pm
USSR_canine
anyone has a shot, yea im no professional so you dont have to listen to me, just what i like lol. and i dont think i did the best to my abilities. after i posted i read ichigos and i was like damn, its sorta like a longer version of his, we almost have the same digimon too

Well good luck too you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:30 pm
and to you too, may the best rper win  

USSR_canine

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:45 am
uhh kira when is the contest going to end?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 am
USSR_canine
levelnight20
USSR_canine
levelnight20
Lets see
Penguinmon-Windy
Gabumon-Kain
Floramon-I'm gonna say King
Tentomon-No clue

for tentomon i would say its between me and liger, sorry ichigo ha ha. i think he might have a little more idk

*Night punches USSR* I'm not a good writer so mean , page 2 or 3

sorry didnt see it

i know i have a 1% win ratio but it is more on 0%  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

USSR_canine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:16 am
way to stay positive ichigo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 am
I like that Canine... I really do. Best of luck to all of those in the rp contest.

We all have an equal shot because we don't know what Kira is looking for exactly. He could be looking for something short and to the point like Night & Ichi's or he could be looking for something longer like Caninie (can I call you canine) or mine.

Keep positive and to whomever the winner maybe I just want to say they deserved it...

Umm... I do have one comment though, Night. If you're gonna ask for someone to give their thoughts and comments on your work, you should politely accept what they have to say rather than shoot it down.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:02 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
I like that Canine... I really do. Best of luck to all of those in the rp contest.

We all have an equal shot because we don't know what Kira is looking for exactly. He could be looking for something short and to the point like Night & Ichi's or he could be looking for something longer like Caninie (can I call you canine) or mine.

Keep positive and to whomever the winner maybe I just want to say they deserved it...

Umm... I do have one comment though, Night. If you're gonna ask for someone to give their thoughts and comments on your work, you should politely accept what they have to say rather than shoot it down.

Ok *Night grabs rootbeer and some anime*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am
Hmm... Maybe I should enter the RP contest..  

Little Pinch of Ginger

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 am
Pummel_musss
Hmm... Maybe I should enter the RP contest..

Pummel! *hugs soft fur* It's so soft :3  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces