Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

holyserafin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:29 pm
RAPE TO DEATH!!!!!! RAAAAAPE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:53 am
(its only rape if she dont want it... hehehe)

I'd just anger that Kappa in your hair, and let it do the job for me, while I film it all......  

azrael the reaper_95210

freckledblondie2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:50 pm
azrael the reaper
(its only rape if she dont want it... hehehe)

I'd just anger that Kappa in your hair, and let it do the job for me, while I film it all......

I don't want it. Trust me.
I'd have my dog eat you domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:28 pm
assuming the person above me is extremely greedy, i would drown them with money.  

Dolix Pullo

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:01 pm
I'd start feeling around your torso, making you feel extremely weird, than stab you underneath your armpit, causing a green gas to flow as the knife is removed. I'd then procure a tube from my back pocket, shove one end into the hole, and other in your mouth causing you to drown, sufficate, and explode of an over exposiour to arrogence, hatred, fear, and sweat.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:44 pm
ooo defentily time to use this one, get frisky, bight it off and make you choke on it, or id just snipe u. not gunna lie i probly could drop u form a good 3/4 mile- mile away if the wind wasnt blowing to hard.  

weard als GF

Kir-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:15 pm
Death by pink hair dye. Drown'd her with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:30 am
Boom! Headshot!

need I say any more? *hides under camo blanket for next victim*  

SPI -14

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:44 pm
Coming up behind you I hold up a sign that reads "Madness," so I ask you, "What is this?"
With a bewildered look you quantly reply "umm, a sign?"
"Noooo."
"White?
"Umm, wait- no."
"Gone?"
"Wha-" thats when you kick the little sign out of my hand, which gives me a not so menacing look, so I return the favor and protect the ego of the little piece of paper and kick you down the stairs hitting the floor with such a force, you got skidding into the foutain, that features the classic two spitting fish, take off that helmet, and hold your head underneath the trickling waves and bubbles, until the waves are only left.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:37 pm
I fire my laser at you and watch you burn. then shoot some rounds into the corpse for good measure.  

SPI -14

freckledblondie2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:29 pm
drama llama eats you dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:43 pm
"I'd take the batteries out of her headphones which say: "Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out..." over and over.  

azrael the reaper_95210

Italian Jelly Bean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:29 pm
i'd flash my boobs xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:01 pm
Bloom Mitsukai
i'd flash my boobs xd

And I would die happy......LOL  

azrael the reaper_95210

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:00 pm
Chucking my little PSP with such a force that it enters then exits Bloom's torso, no even scabbing the little guy. When you (that's you Azrael) realize the show is over and turn back, I come running by with a bulldog, plopping you right in the open hole as Bloom lets out a another scream. Seeing you two already bloody and a little bruised, I let out a ear piercing scream that makes Bloom's eye bust, and Arazel's to bleed, making you cry tears, pansy. NOW watching a show of what looks like two people having seizures, I pity ya'll and bludgeon Bloom's arms and Ara’s head, both into a puddle of gunk, sticky though, and with the last blow, I’d jump upon Bloom’s head, making it look almost like Ara’s.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games