Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:14 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Small kingdom? Honey, my kingdom is huge.

And you're calling ME, of all people overambitious. *shakes head* mm mm mm.
Toan, let me make this clear, my place is on the Queen's throne in MY kingdom. Nothing will move from there, least of all you. >;3

Besides. Those that join me get better riches, rewards, and honors, and not to mention respect, than they'd ever get joining you.
Find your own recruiting thread!

Your kingdom is nothing but an anthill when you see my kingdom. I Promise power and victory! Fame and Madness for those that seek an escape from the dull life! You, your highness, are nothing more to me then a tiny girl that need a fine spanking! D:<

Pfftt, I'm merely personally visiting people as you are as well.

Size is nothing compared to power. You have much to learn. And a tiny girl that needs a fine spanking... I don't recall you being my parent, godparent, godbrother, brother, or my God. You have no moral right to judge. *shakes head*

Power, victory, fame, and madness are nothing if you don't get the respect you deserve. I can give anyone and everyone all of that if they join me, plus respect and high titles, and more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:20 pm
Your faeries and your land won't be fallen, Mika-chan and Komi-chan, but instead they will be added to and strengthened.

^_^ *gives you both royal armor* I want you to be protected~ As I said to Wulfie, the weapons dungeon is free for you to plunder.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:56 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Toan, let me make this clear, my place is on the Queen's throne in MY kingdom. Nothing will move from there, least of all you. >;3

Besides. Those that join me get better riches, rewards, and honors, and not to mention respect, than they'd ever get joining you.

Your kingdom is nothing but an anthill when you see my kingdom. I Promise power and victory! Fame and Madness for those that seek an escape from the dull life! You, your highness, are nothing more to me then a tiny girl that need a fine spanking! D:<

Size is nothing compared to power. You have much to learn. And a tiny girl that needs a fine spanking... I don't recall you being my parent, godparent, godbrother, brother, or my God. You have no moral right to judge. *shakes head*

Power, victory, fame, and madness are nothing if you don't get the respect you deserve. I can give anyone and everyone all of that if they join me, plus respect and high titles, and more.
False title and respect from a fallen land would worth about as much as crap. And your wrong about one thing, I do have a Moral right to judge you, for i am your CONQUEROR!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:01 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

False title and respect from a fallen land would worth about as much as crap. And your wrong about one thing, I do have a Moral right to judge you, for i am your CONQUEROR!!

As long as blood runs through my veins i swear i will never allow you to conquer us!  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:05 pm
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

As long as blood runs through my veins i swear i will never allow you to conquer us!
Quiet mutt, Why don't you go back to your master and wag your tail like a good boy?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 pm
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

False titles don't exist under my rule. I swore an oath of honor and honesty and I shall uphold that for my people and my future people as well.
And, FYI, even the crap of my land is worth more than your kingdom.

Pfft, Toan, whoever turned you into a psychic?

*pins Toan against the wall* don't call Gabriel a dog -.-  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 pm
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Quiet mutt, Why don't you go back to your master and wag your tail like a good boy?

How about i just rip out your lu-....we will settle this on the field.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:08 pm
*Uses a giant broom to push everyone off komi's profile and to blue moon's profile* Guys we really need to stop fighting here.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:12 pm
(hits Toan over the head with a frying pan) I WIN!! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:17 pm
-the fry pan snap off the handle from the impact. Toan look up as if someone had called his name rather then the pain- You wanted something?  

The Sadistic Toan

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 pm
UnHolyFudge
*Uses a giant broom to push everyone off komi's profile and to blue moon's profile* Guys we really need to stop fighting here.

*whistles* dang! big broom!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:21 pm
wild wulfie of the forest
UnHolyFudge

*whistles* dang! big broom!

Be suprised you guys finally get to see how I fight.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:30 pm
(anime tears) My frying pan  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 pm
*Gives Mika the ultimate frying pan* here you go.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 pm
UnHolyFudge
*Gives Mika the ultimate frying pan* here you go.

YAY!! (glomps Fudge)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games