Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:09 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see, then youll be taking a brk from me?lol
and have you checked Pyrrha's bio? think its completed^^

I'll find a speech color for her coding. I also replied in All That Set 4.
When Pauline gets a delievry, we could see a Gone in 30 Minutes Reference. Gone in 30 Minutes is a Looney Toons Webtoons Short.

lol ok =) and why 30 mins gone lol

Idk. Gone in 30 Minutes is the First of 5 Episodes of the Royal Mallard Condo Resort Series in Looney Tunes Webtoons.

I see ok =) its an episode I see xd my bad biggrin

ok the pizza is delivered in 30 mins lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:14 am
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see, then youll be taking a brk from me?lol
and have you checked Pyrrha's bio? think its completed^^

I'll find a speech color for her coding. I also replied in All That Set 4.
When Pauline gets a delievry, we could see a Gone in 30 Minutes Reference. Gone in 30 Minutes is a Looney Toons Webtoons Short.

Idk. Gone in 30 Minutes is the First of 5 Episodes of the Royal Mallard Condo Resort Series in Looney Tunes Webtoons.

Sounds like a Looney Tunes sense of humor.

Anyway. I looked at a YouTube Video on a DOS Game and I have to say...
When an Apogee Logo is shown, its fanfare from 1992-2020 spooks me just like it did when I was a kid even to this day. So I just turn the volume off until it passes and the Apogee game reaches the title screen.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ahh yes =)

When an Apogee Logo is shown, its fanfare from 1992-2020 spooks me just like it did when I was a kid even to this day. So I just turn the volume off until it passes and the Apogee game reaches the title screen.

I see, loud games? scary? must be xd I understand =)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:19 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ahh yes =)

Apogee did make some great games when I was growing up. I already beat Crystal Caves HD & Secret Agent HD Episodes 1-3. Both are good platformers.

I hope Raptor HD comes out soon with some Quality Improvements such as an overhauled Arsenal where you can equip items after buying them so as not to be limited to carrying 20 Items on the Fighter Jet. Along with Difficulty Balancing where you can pick the difficulty before entering an episode and higher difficulties are unlocked where completed difficulties can be replayed at anytime rather being stuck on Hard Mode.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:31 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

ahh yes =)

Apogee did make some great games when I was growing up. I already beat Crystal Caves HD & Secret Agent HD Episodes 1-3. Both are good platformers.

I hope Raptor HD comes out soon with some Quality Improvements such as an overhauled Arsenal where you can equip items after buying them so as not to be limited to carrying 20 Items on the Fighter Jet. Along with Difficulty Balancing where you can pick the difficulty before entering an episode and higher difficulties are unlocked where completed difficulties can be replayed at anytime rather being stuck on Hard Mode.

oh good ,smart xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin

ahh yes =)

oh good ,smart xd

Thanks. So what's new? Its 90 degrees on my end.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

ahh yes =)

oh good ,smart xd

was really hot and humid for us today too! imagine working in a kitchen, the fryer, the grill ,^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

ahh yes =)

oh good ,smart xd

was really hot and humid for us today too! imagine working in a kitchen, the fryer, the grill ,^^

Good Evening. How was your day? Its said to Thunderstorm for 2 days on my end.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

oh good ,smart xd

Hello =)
we had a good one today, rain storm,still didnt change the air,, still humid, my shower was good 3nodding so I understand *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:14 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

oh good ,smart xd

Hello =)
we had a good one today, rain storm,still didnt change the air,, still humid, my shower was good 3nodding so I understand *smiles*

I replied in the IC and OOC. As for Mermaid Bonnie's age, she can be 12. I'll update the roles section in a moment when I can, Queenie.
User Image  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Hello =)

I replied in the IC and OOC. As for Mermaid Bonnie's age, she can be 12. I'll update the roles section in a moment when I can, Queenie.
User Image

Mermaid Bonnie? ok, alright you want me to make a bio? =) does that sound right? lol this a real anime character?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 pm
pokemon ,I see.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Hello =)

User Image

Mermaid Bonnie? ok, alright you want me to make a bio? =) does that sound right? lol this a real anime character?

Not just yet. I need to update the bios first.
She's also from Pokemon XY, more on her later since its getting late on my end.

*Two Updates Later...*

Okay. I updated Zylfina's bio so that she's the mother of Bonnie along with the roles section, Queenie.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Hello =)

User Image

Not just yet. I need to update the bios first.
She's also from Pokemon XY, more on her later since its getting late on my end.

*Two Updates Later...*

Okay. I updated Zylfina's bio so that she's the mother of Bonnie along with the roles section, Queenie.

I see, ok =) idk if I will tonight, at least get an idea xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:37 pm
Queentintin
pokemon ,I see.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice Swimsuit Bonnie, her causal, gown and nightwear images would be nice and I'm sure there's some of images of her in those outfits somewhere, Queenie.

= To Bonnie
What do you like to do for fun under the sea along with your mermaid friend Serena?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games