Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:25 pm
Teh Soupreme
Ohkay! I'll pay you 100 virtual bucks in my virtual wallet with my virtual hands. : D LOL.

And ooooh. It's like a drama. :3 Kain is fighting King for his girl back. This is getting good.

>.> king can have her i already have a gf  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:26 pm
Teh Soupreme
Ohkay! I'll pay you 100 virtual bucks in my virtual wallet with my virtual hands. : D LOL.

And ooooh. It's like a drama. :3 Kain is fighting King for his girl back. This is getting good.

Actually his girl is Blue. And this is what fighting would be. *draws flame sword and it ignites, slashes at kain and presses sword in ground, kicking him to the edge of a cliff,then pulls sword out and slices the portion Kain is on, causing him to fall to his doom*  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 pm
FireBringer_Kain
Teh Soupreme

>.> king can have her i already have a gf

User Image

User Image
maybe so....BUT NOT A VIRTUAL GF!!!!! O_O
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 pm
Darkfire Karan
Teh Soupreme
Orbs? What? I don't remember orbs. I haven't played FFX in a long while, so I don't remember that. Are you talking about X2? Do you only use three characters in the game or more? xD

I think King's obsessed with Windy. o.o

man is this the new tigerx81? O_o

they both have a giant crush on windy

*draws flame sword and it ignites, slashes at Karan and presses sword in ground, kicking him to the edge of a cliff,then pulls sword out and slices the portion Karan is on, causing him to fall to his doom*  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:28 pm
LMFAO. If you're talking about me, no, I'm not. xD I dun like Windy like that.

If' you're talking about King, I think so. x3 If tiger saw this, he'd bust a cap.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:29 pm
Teh Soupreme
LMFAO. If you're talking about me, no, I'm not. xD I dun like Windy like that.

If' you're talking about King, I think so. x3 If tiger saw this, he'd bust a cap.

*draws flame sword and it ignites, slashes at Soup and presses sword in ground, kicking him to the edge of a cliff,then pulls sword out and slices the portion Soup is on, causing him to fall to his doom*  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm
kingofjokers7
Darkfire Karan
Teh Soupreme
Orbs? What? I don't remember orbs. I haven't played FFX in a long while, so I don't remember that. Are you talking about X2? Do you only use three characters in the game or more? xD

I think King's obsessed with Windy. o.o

man is this the new tigerx81? O_o

they both have a giant crush on windy

*draws flame sword and it ignites, slashes at Karan and presses sword in ground, kicking him to the edge of a cliff,then pulls sword out and slices the portion Karan is on, causing him to fall to his doom*

User Image

User Image
you dont know who you fing with do you XD i gots 2 blades you got no chance and ya tiger would bust 2 caps one would be his own for letting this happen XD
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm
*black knights sword appears in my hand* ill end this with one strike *appears behind king then he explodes*  

Cephalon Kish

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:36 pm
FireBringer_Kain
*black knights sword appears in my hand* ill end this with one strike *appears behind king then he explodes*

*Watches in a tree drinking a milk while Kain explodes a cat* Wow that is just wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:39 pm
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain

*Watches in a tree drinking a milk while Kain explodes a cat* Wow that is just wrong.

*points at sword impaled in your chest then the cat in his arms* stare nice try little bro.  

Cephalon Kish

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:40 pm
FireBringer_Kain
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain

*points at sword impaled in your chest then the cat in his arms* stare nice try little bro.

*sword impales in my chest, misses all vital organs and comes out the other side, and because of the way of the impact no blood is lost and I put band aids on chest and back*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:42 pm
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain

*sword impales in my chest, misses all vital organs and comes out the other side, and because of the way of the impact no blood is lost and I put band aids on chest and back*

you should know the black knights curse...well look for yourself *points to crystal containing your vital organs*  

Cephalon Kish

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:44 pm
FireBringer_Kain
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain

you should know the black knights curse...well look for yourself *points to crystal containing your vital organs*

*little chuck norrises in my body roundhouse kick the crystal to smithereens* Okay I'm going to bed. So please don't try to kill me anymore. Seriously Kain, that gets annoying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:46 pm
o_O;

Why so competitive?  

Im Windspirit

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:46 pm
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain
kingofjokers7
FireBringer_Kain

*little chuck norrises in my body roundhouse kick the crystal to smithereens* Okay I'm going to bed. So please don't try to kill me anymore. Seriously Kain, that gets annoying.

ur the one trying to kill m- WTF WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games