No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
The best & worst of you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you tell me what you like & dislike about yourself?
  Yes I shall post my likes & dislikes
  I'm not telling you XP
  I like everything about myself & dislike nothing about myself
  I dislike everything about myself & like nothing about myself
View Results

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:32 pm
ok, well i guess i like: my creativity, my ability to understand things, my ability to get along with others, my face, reguardless of the acne its ok, i'm strong, i'm willing to do a lot of things, no matter how stupid. i guess i'm open minded.

what i hate is: i'm so confused about who i am inside, i can't open up easily, not even to my girlfriend, my creativity causes people to think i have mental disorders (depression, adhd, add, bi-polar disorder, etc) i have no volume control, i use my intellect to get me into arguments, which makes my parents and teachers hate me. i'm afraid of destroyig stuff, i can't propperly handle my emotions and get upset inside, though i guess i hide it well. i hate that when i think i get depressed. i hate that my parents think i'm lazy just because the schools educations standards are easy for my mind, i hate that i can't cry without getting angry at myself, i hate that people find me so easy to trust but i don't trust them so easily. i hate that i was born a girl. i hate a lot of things about myself, which i hate, cuz it makes me sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:45 pm
I like:
--My vocal talent.
--My mom.
--My friends.
--my personality.
--my eyes.
--my height.

I dislike:
--my height.
--my weight[[what teenage girl doesn't..??]]
--my vocal talent.
--feeling depressed after reading the first page of replys.. >_<
--my friends..
--people.
--feelings.
--complexities.
--my laziness.
--mean people... xP
--the way I keep things bottled up until I explode.
--life...  

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:06 pm
The fact that I can roll my tongue.
My hair.
My eyes.
My ability to be mellow.
My intelligence.
My love for France.

DISLIKES:
I can be too competitive sometimes. Like, if my friend finishes an assignment before I do, I get pretty cranky.
I can also be an attention hog with my writing and stuff.
I sometimes speak before thinking.
I'm a bit self-conscious about my body.
I'm also obsessive.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:25 am

Dislikes
...Everything else  

Aceys Son - Soul Nommer

Friendly Streaker

9,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

AShadowsEmbrace

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:28 am
Likes- Discipline, politeness, hopeful, curiosity, analytical personality, love of reading, ability with simple math, my smexy bod XD, my knowledge of phycology even though I can't spell the damned word!

Dislikes- HORRIBLE spelling even though I want to be a writter! ego, I quit to easily, I'm to passive  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:17 pm
׺°”˜`”°º× Please don't go, I want you to stay ׺°”˜`”°º×

Open-minded, well-rounded, educated, intelligent, logical, understanding, sympathetic, empathetic, disciplined, curious, unique, fun loving, free spirited, creative, easily amused, mature, serious, musical, loving, caring, compassionate, strong willed, eclectic, eccentric, accepting, tolerant, problem solver, responsible, honest, trustworthy, loyal, respectful, love of learning, passive, eyes change colours, quirky, forgiving, excellent immune system.

Dislikes:
Easily bored, confused, passive, apathetic, depression, anxiety, don't understand normal human reactions/responses/actions, moody, undisciplined emotions, self-conscious, unable to deal with situations that are considered normal in life, unable to turn thoughts/feelings into words without great difficulty, losing hearing in left ear, too forgiving/giving, too compassionate, undisciplined mind, immaturity, easily stressed, easily bothered.

׺°”˜`”°º× I don't want you to hate for all the hurt that you feel ׺°”˜`”°º×

This world is just illusion trying to change you

exeno rainbow

Meritsusa

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:17 pm
One thing I like about myself is that I am unique. Something I don't like is how easily I am misunderstood. The words sound so much better in my head. =/  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:28 pm
Intellegence
Open-minded
Always helping others in need
Very religious
Philisophical
Love for animals and love&respect for wildlife
Dedication to my friends
I am very kind-hearted

Dislikes:
Too easily distracted
I rarely stick with one thing
I give up too easily at some things
I usually end up being walked all over when I help people out
Sometimes I'm a bit too rash and rude without realizing it
Sometimes my thoughts get a little too perverted (Though I won't act on them thankfully)
I have a tendancy to lose important things right when I need them the most.  

King Robert Silvermyst

anime_freak_kouga

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:25 am
Likes about myself ~
I like the color of my eyes, and I like who I genuinely am. I like how I am kind, and polite. I like that I can always listen to peoples problems. I like my love for animals.

Dislikes about myself ~
I hate how I am a push over, I hate how I'm stubborn (Yet in a way, I like it xd lol) I hate how I can only listen to peoples problems, but not help them and give them good advise. I hate the fact that I am so polite people tend to walk all over me. I hate how I always complain lately, I hate the fact that I can never say what's truly on my mind because I am scared of the reactions I may get. I hate that change scares the s**t out of me, I hate that I b***h about how far behind in school I am, yet I am not doing a damn thing to fix it.... I hate how much I hate myself and how I am.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:43 am
my likes:
being inspired, creative, artistic in many forms, love life and living it, my honesty, my knowledge, my willing to learn, my athleticism

my dislike:
my stubbornness, but I've been improving and my anger but that has been worked out too however if I ever am forgiveness runs very very thin  

FF Turk_Panto

DracosPrinny

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:53 am
Like:
My spelling and grammar, high loyalty, open mind.

Dislike:
A bit too naive, hold long-time grudges, and my math skills? Talk about painful.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:29 am
like: Im a good friend, Im kind and I accept people for who they are.

Dislike: well Im kind of twisted and demented inside, but I try my best to suppress it.

signed....try
Zylo the Wolfbane  

Zylo the Wolfbane

TillxGone

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ I'm not sure what I like about myself. Well, I like that I am alive. :3

Though, I dislike how I keep calling myself fat and how I can easily cry over a lot of things.
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:52 pm
Things I like about myself:

>I tend to become a big sister/mommy figure to girls younger than me without realizing it. I love that they feel loved and encouraged by the things I say to them, and I'd gladly listen to their problems just so they'll feel an ounce better.

>I'm extremely optimistic. It takes some serious willpower for me to be negative..though sometimes my optimism causes problems.. sweatdrop

>I'm half Japanese. Though I can't write kanji over a third grade level to save my life, I think the way I see the world is a lot different than my friends just because I grew up in a different society, and that helps me relate to all types of people, no matter what country they're from.

>I'm an only child. I don't mean that to say, "I get whatever I want", but that I'm confortable being on my own. I have several friends who have to have someone near them [usually a parent or a sibling] because they've always had someone home with them. I have a friend who recently dropped out of college because she didn't want to be in a dorm room by herself. Her mother has always been a stay at home and she has a brother who is constantly around, so I think she couldn't stand the loneliness of being by herself, even for a few weeks at a time. Needless to say I have ABSOLUTELY no problem being by myself, and I think it gives me a slight leg up when its time for me to leave the house and become a grownup.

>I always make sure to make friends with the person everyone else stays away from at school or work because they're 'weird' or 'creepy'.

Things I dislike about myself:

>Because I'm half Japanese [and damn proud of it] I tend to exclude people by saying things like "you wouldn't get it, its a Japanese thing" or "its because I'm Asian" because they don't have the same type of heritage as I do. And I often do it to my friends, which makes me SUCH an a** to be around. What makes it worse is that when I say things like that I do it knowing that I'm being a b***h and that it hurts their feelings. I get some kind of weird ego boost. Can I BE any more of a jackass!?!?!? Why do I even have friends!?!? SERIOUSLY!?

>I purposely avoid social situations, and make up awful lies to get out of them. A friend I recently made turned 21, and for her birthday she, her husband, all his navy friends and a girlfriend from highschool that flew from Washington just for the occasion were all going to go to a restaurant/bar to celebrate. I told her I would DEFINITELY be there even though I barely knew anyone but her. The day of I decided that I desperately didn't want to go so I told her that my friend's 1 year old son broke his arm and that I had to take my friend and her son to the ER. I KNOW that's an awful thing to lie about but that was the only thing I could come up with, and I wanted to not go so bad that I was willing to use my friend's son [whom I absolutely adore] as an excuse and give him a health problem he didn't have...and potentially jinxing him.

>I have some weird mental block that makes it so I can't touch people [to give hugs and whatnot] even though I really want to. I haven't been able to give my mother a real hug in years because for some reason I just can't bring myself to do it. I wanted to hold my sweetie's hands one time when we were sitting in a car just chatting and I couldn't reach out my hand to grab their's. It's not because my parents [mother] never showed me affection, because we'd cuddle while watching teevee or sometimes she'd crawl into bed with me at night just to be near me, its just that somehow over the years I've established a no touch rule with everyone around me. So now even though I'd love a hug from someone, they've picked up on the way I never seem to touch people, and won't give me one. And I'm too much of a coward to ask for a hug or a kiss because just the thought of asking outloud embarrassed the hell out of me.

>I'm totally oblivious to flirting. I'm the classic "last to know" girl. I can't ever tell when someone is flirting with me. I assume that's how that person is being friendly and he or she is treating me like he or she treats everyone else. I also don't seem to recognise when I'M flirting with someone!! Again, I'm just being pleasant and friendly, but apparently to everyone but me I was flirting with someone. This flaw either makes me incredibly cute or incredible stupid. crying

JuilianFai

roni_ruin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:48 pm
Well..... I'm gonna start with my dislike, cause then i end on a high note biggrin and i don't like depressing myself haha

So. Dislikes : that i've put on weight, (thats the only moan about my body) and that my boobs are quite big (ok thats the last one). I don't like that people think i'm manipulative, or "easy" because of the way i look. I hate that i can't count, or dance for that matter. I wish i had ore talents, or that i could at least draw! I dislike my mood swings and my inability to control them anymore.

What i like however : is how everyone thinks i can solve their problems. My intelligence, my manners. That i'm considerate and this is a learned ability!!! I love that my skin is so pale and clear, i' long limbed but curvy. I love my eyes and lips, and my piercings and tattoo's! Damn i love them tattoo's. I'm a happy person, it takes a lot to keep a smile of my face for more than 10 minutes, and i laugh easily. I like the way my words come out.

"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff