No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
solving my religious issue! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should I pick a religion to follow or should I follow my own personal beliefs??
  pick a religion
  follow your beliefs
View Results

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:59 am
newtypephynix
(This was once phynixblack)

mwuahahaha ! I return for another teenage vantage point on the religious world.

'Religion is in essence nothing but a....lets say....big pot. That pot is for hope and stability. Some need to have the idea that there is something, some greater power, something watching and helping them. Without religion this world would be highly unstable and even more unpredictable. Those who pray, Pray my friends...Those who don't, well, It isn't required of everyone I guess. maybe I will find some other place, maybe I will meet and angel (if I haven't) but I truthfully simply see it as humans trying to give simplistic and thorough reasoning to the utterly un-simplistic and non-thorough things, like the so called 'miracles'

i have 3 things to say. 1st im a 13 yr. old christian. 2nd to ur one comment bout the Sabbath Day (sunday) it is tat cuz God rested so tat is our time to bring him all of our problems and worries. 3rd of all dont u dare go dissin miracles. im a miracle baby. without God and payer i would have died. the doctors told meh parents i for sure wasnt goin to live past 5. ppl prayed and God saved me, since then i have never once doubted there is a God who loves and saved me. Also my cousin is in the army. her vehicle got bombed and fliped. the nite before i had a bad fellin somethin was goin to happen 2 her so i prayed she would be kept safe. she was fine except for some scrapes and bruises and so were the other 4 ppl. i have so many more stories to tell but i only needed a few to argue my point.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:09 am
phynixblack
uhm, time for an aeithiest to speak.

christians, muslims and hebrews are the same religion in the end, no matter how you look at it. God and Allah are the same person, you heard me right. and they all sing this tune:

"there is an invisible man, or woman if your feminist, in the clouds watching every thing you do, there is no hiding. and he has a set plan you will follow, even if it means you die. That and he has a list of 10 things you must NEVER do, If you do one, you will be banished to a place of BURNING,ANGUISH, and ETERNAL SUFFERING AND TORTURE. and that place happens to be underground somehow."

yes it is anti-religious. but it isnt neccasarily a lie either.

buddhism would be one I would consider, I mean. think. THERE IS NO HATE IN BUDDHISTS, you could beat and rape one of their daughters and they would go "hello my brother, please be at peace."

there are hundreds more I know, and for those concerned. Satanism isn't a frikin religion, it is a low bred branch of christianity twisted to sell CD's for bands like ICP and stuff. Try to argue and I can definetely prove you wrong about that.

now, for those who dont like me after this. argue, I do like and respect opinions, religion is touchy, but it is not forbidden to argue over it.

as for me? I worship the sun now.

I can see the sun.
I get things from the sun every day all day (light, heat, plants for air)
And when I pray, the same 50% chance rate that god gives me still applies.

thank you for your time, and I apologize to those who found my opinion offensive.

yes little miss christian girl is back. just to remind u this is all comin from a 13 year old. Christans,Musliums,and Jews are not at all the same religon. 1st there points on Jesus.
Christians: he is the Son of God
Musliums: he is a prophet
Jews: he is a good man
next the book tat we belive is the word of God
Christians:the Holy Bible
Musliums:Quarn
Jews:Tankah
these r 2 of them.
the place u r talkin bout is hell. everyone knows tat so y dont u just say tat. tats not true the rule is if u do one of those things and repent (ask God 4 forgivness) than God will forgive u.
Just to let u know atheism or watever it is called is technically a religon. now just 2 let u know,tell me if im wrong but aeitheist's do belive there is a God. they just dont actually belive in him.
about the Buddisht thing (srry if u r buddisht) tat is just one of the most sick-minded nasty most wrong beyond all wrongs i have ever read,seen or heard. Santinism is a religon. there God is Satan. definition of religon:something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience. Christianity has no connection wat so ever to Santanism. try and prove meh wrong i want to see how smart u rlly r.
God always hears u and always answers u just sometimes u dont know how he does till later.

Lunar_Sunset

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces