Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
So you're in a Helicopter... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Why Not?
View Results

KamikazeSkies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:59 pm
Chute's mine in ALL situations.
Why? I don't know exactly, but why should it be theirs?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:11 pm
Ninety percent of most magic...
So you and George W. Bush are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself? Knowing Gorge, he's take my backpack instead of the chute without me doing anything.

So you and your mom are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to her or take it for yourself? I would give her the chute, She's put it on. As I'm waiting for her to jump, she would grab me. "BONNSIII!!!!"

So you and this hippie are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself? I would take them with me when I jumped out... weather their stoned or not.

So you and successful businessman are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself? Again, take him with me. There's something about a successful businessman indebted to me... I like that Idea.

So you and a group of tourists are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to one of them or take it for yourself? Ohhh... that's a toughie. My self preservation instinces would probably kick in at that point leading me to jump out. I'd take a kid with me though-- so I'm not being completely selfish.

Why? Well, There's always the possibility of sharing the chute: A makeshift harness made with seatbelts would even work. Not only do you not feel guilty in the end, you get someone indebted to you. The tourist and Bush are the only exceptions because I can seriously see bush jumping out before I can do anything and you can save everyone when it comes too the tourists.... and besides, who's gonna have time to think about who should go when you're on a helicopter full of screaming panicing people?
...merely consists of knowing one extra fact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

lll-Bucket-lll

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:33 pm
In every single one of those instances, the other person would get the parachute. I am the sort of person who would rather die or be hurt, than watching someone else or knowing that someone else is going to get it instead. I would take a bullet for a stranger, because watching that happen to someone else would send me over the edge of insanity.

For my mom, she would get the chute because she gave me life, and now I am giving it back to her.
The hippie because if he/she is an addict, maybe that will change after I have sacrificed myself for them. But since not all hippies are addicts (honestly, that's one of the most horrible stereotypes), maybe he'll become the sort of person who 'pays it forward'.
The business man... Maybe my life being taken instead of his will inspire him to embrace his own life, and not work so fricking hard to make so much money. There is more to life than work and cash.
To the tourists.. They're tourists. They are in that helicopter to see something, to explore and learn, and they won't have the chance to do so if they die.
And as for George Bush... I'll strap the damn chute on him, tuck a card with my name and address into his pocket, and tell him to erect a fricking monument in my honor. >.>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:51 pm
So you and George W. Bush are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?
Him.. I hate the president, but the country needs the idiot.

So you and your mom are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to her or take it for yourself?
My mom would get the parachute, no question. My sisters and father need her more than they need me.

So you and this hippie are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?
I would give the parachute to him.

So you and successful businessman are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?
Give it to him. His company must need him.

So you and a group of tourists are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to one of them or take it for yourself?
Give it to one of them. I may not know them, but I don't want them to die.

Why?
I don't know why, but I would rather save someone else than save myself.. I don't know if I'd be able to live with myself if I let someone die like that.. Even if I only met them 10 minutes before recieving the news of our crashing helicopter.. Or even if I hate the person, I wouldn't be able to kill someone..
Okay.. They need to seriously get some more parachutes on these damn death traps... What am I doing on a helicopter anyway? My mom would definitely not be on one.. She's afraid to fly.. Oh well.  

PelicanBlack

Dapper Prophet

killerclownmeat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am
George bush one: it's mine b***h
Mother one:have her have it, and latch on....but if i fall at least she is safe.
the hippie one: steal his weed and run
Successful Business man: I'd take the p-chute, and hold on to him for dear life
Tourist one: Of course it will be me! why would it be them?

why?: because I value my mum and family more than a stranger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 pm
when you say successful business man do u mean in something good or bad  

Jfh360

starynight1471

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:56 am
for bush i'd take the chute but for my mom i'd give it to her but i'd probably hold on so i don't die to bor every one else i'd probably take it and if i couldn't get it i'd try to hold on to them so i wouldn't die too  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 pm
1. I would take it, because nobody cares about GWB since 2008.

2. I would give it to her and grab on, because I don't want either of us to die.

3.I'd take it because the hippy would just be a neusince to all around him.

3. I'd take it yet again, because I'm 14 and don't give a s**t about business.

4. Still, taking it for myself. I live in Florida, and have learned that tourists are just a strain on life. Once, at the beach, a few tourists saw some seagulls RIGHT NEXT to my family's area and started feeding them. The winged rats shat all over our stuff. stare  

Sir Francis XLII

Super Darkspine Sonic

5,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 pm
I think in all those situations I'd take it for myself. Preservation law there. But it's not like they couldn't jump with me and hang onto my harnesses, so... Yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 pm
So you and George W. Bush are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?I take it bush is old and not very well-liked and i have my whole life to live

So you and your mom are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to her or take it for yourself?I'd try to give it to mom but she'd probably overpower me n shove it on me she's always putting me first

So you and this hippie are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?Me I have goals and a future im not some pothead hippie

So you and successful businessman are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?I don't know the dude so y give it to a stranger?

So you and a group of tourists are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to one of them or take it for yourself?I'd give it to any children on the copter because since they are smaller maybe they can go doubles and save two lives versus just me  

ggem3

8,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Yuuki Aoyagi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:06 pm
zphal_girl87
So you and George W. Bush are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?

So you and your mom are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to her or take it for yourself?

So you and this hippie are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?

So you and successful businessman are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?

So you and a group of tourists are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to one of them or take it for yourself?

Why?

for all but the last one i would take the parachute, strap it on, and grab the other guy to hold him on the way down. (it CAN be done, sharing a chute that is) sure, we would both have a less chance of survival, but the point is we'd BOTH have a chance. (our chances weren't good in the first place anyway) for the last one it depends on how many tourists were there, if there were 2 for example, i would let them share the chute, if there were more then 2, i would make sure the 2 youngest got it ('cause they can still make somethin of themselves -probly-) then i would figure out how the others and i would survive (deffenitely wouldn't give up, ever) i'd think of something really stupid, and practly impossible. but still possible =D -like jump out rite before it crashes- or somethin >_>;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:59 am
I would keep the parachute for myself in each and every situation.
Why?
Well, frankly, a human's basic instinct is to keep himself alive.
Why try to fight it?
As for the people thing, I'd at least attempt to help the hippie.
Poor guy probably doesn't know he's on a helicopter.  

Sullen Couch

Terrynvail

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:47 pm
Id have to say I would keep it in every situation
My mom would make me take it..
And as for Bush, hes not even president anymore
Everyone else- people die every day, and if I was lucky enough to make my decision between life and death for me and a stranger, I would be the ONLY choice. So many people die every day anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:07 am
zphal_girl87

Why?

1st one- i'd take it for myself... because i'd take it on impulse..
2nd one-just depends,i'd give it to my mum..because i love her that much..
3rd one-i'd take it for myself..why i'm not sure.. sweatdrop
4th one-i'm not sure sweatdrop
5ht one-I'd give it to one of the tourists.I'd try and find another way to keep myself and everyone else,or die trying to anyways..  

NoirFleur_x

Breaking The Skyline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 pm
Bush- I'd push him out of the helicopter and take the parachute cause i don't like him
Mom- I'd give her the parachute cause i love her and i'd rather be the one to die.
hippie- I'd take the parachute because hippies creep me out
businessman- I'd take the parachute because businessman aren't all that important to me
tourist- I'd give it to one of them because somebody has to go back to their country and tell everyone they should stay there because america is very dangerous  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff